It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plymouth England ebola case negative, phew! And Why Madrid case was faked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
read all about it!

I for one am glad that our local response is fast and efficient.

Imagine if this guy had been wrong and not gone to hospital, by now he would be projectile vomiting which does vaporise in to the local atmosphere (I read about it in another thread) and infecting God knows who.

I saw the Spanish ministry of defense footage of the body of the Spanish nurse arriving in Madrid and obviously it was a fake.

Why on earth would you film the real body arriving? It's a political nightmare waiting to happen...
If the doctors do drop the body? and everyone sees it?

And if you were doing a hoax arrival, to show people instead of the real one, who could you trust to do it secretly? Military personnel obviously.

I think it's safe to assume ebola is real.

I've bought an NBC 40mm NATO SGE 400/3 Gas Mask, and tonnes of filter cartridges.

I'll be buying other things as things get worse. I've got stacks and stacks of rice and baked beans, lots of 5l bottles of water, I plan to bug out to a very hidden location on Dartmoor.
So I'll be taking 30 gas canisters and 5 gas bottles for cooking on a small gas stove and 4 big bottles for my gas bbq. It'll all Be in my 12 man tent, with a huge tarpaulin tied to four trees above it to Protect it more.

I've already been to the spot and tried it out a month ago. I'll be making a series of wind breaks out of more tarpaulins tied across trees, about 20 I have prepared with ringlets to tie easily should the winds get up a lot, a series of wind breaks positioned in teers, half protecting each other as they go back, should be good to protect me.

I know where there is an ostrich farm and a lot of pheasants near by too, so I'll be poaching using my Massi crossbow and if shtf during November to March I'll be using a good chest freezer positioned in a stream which I know always freezes over to store what I get...

Is everyone else ready to bug out?

edit on 24-10-2014 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Nope I'm not bugging out. I'm in the UK too, my view on Ebola. Just massive scare tactics I've been trying to look for old headlines from a few weeks ago and how the newspapers and news apps kept saying things like 'Ebola cases in the UK within ten days' etc etc

I think the whole Ebola thing is getting blown out of proportion. But that's my opinion .. What do I lnow

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It's getting to the time of year where Dartmoor becomes really wild from a weather point of view OP. I really hope you have a fantastic shelter away from the main public and military areas.

We (my wife and I) will not be bugging out. Mostly because my wife is disabled and bed-bound, with a compromised immune system, so we just couldn't manage it. That said, my wife does have a Carer who visits in the mornings so that I can have a couple of hours off and we have invested in some extra protective equipment that both my wife and the Carers can wear if required.

While I don't think we'll see a lot of Ebola in this country before the end of the year, it coming to Plymouth would be bad from my point of view as it's just across the river from us.

Rev

edit on 24/10/2014 by revmoofoo because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I must admit I am wondering if the ebola scare is being used to distract the public away from other things going on - like the financial markets, ISIS sympathisers within our societies or simply the fact that immigration is getting to be a huge deal with people in the West who are seeing their countries flooded by migrants who want everything but have put nothing in and we are close to swamping and civil wars breaking out.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I've got some thermal underwear so I'll be OK because I read that hazmat suits are really hot, so the chilly moors should be perfect

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

As long as you follow the 5 P's, I'm sure you'll be fine:

"Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance"

Rev

edit on 24/10/2014 by revmoofoo because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
a reply to: Lagrimas

As long as you follow the 5 P's, I'm sure you'll be fine:

"Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance"

Rev

I follow the four rules of the sphynx... To will, to dare and to keep secret.

Apart from my bug out plan that it

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dunno why your all planning to run to hills so to speak,
Apart from being flippen cold wet and windy its dire,

Theres bound to many reinforced city/town buildings available ex or used telephone exchanges or those multi mini town malls (Closed and barricaded thanks to Amazon/Tescos).
Theres bound to be a safe energy supply be it gas/electric power supply points and service/main pipe water supplies.
Use a planned Recce of your town city even think of all those local Banks/Building society empty buildings they have armored roofs walls and glass interior armored glass counters for serving customers (All draft proof).
Remember most places will still be on the electric/gas grid so you should still be able to draw energy supplies,

Hope this inspires youse guys more,
Also those plastic fire proof bus shelter (Adshell?) units great for reinforcement of doors,

Fox,

top topics

join