It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we allowed to say and talk about regarding drugs?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think you are vastly over reacting.

I have been involved in plenty of discussions on this topic over the last year or so, after the point at which the laws were relaxed in some states, and the nature of moderation has not been stringent in the least. There are, it seems to me, no reasons worth a damn, to reiterate the rules and regs, or to change them from their current form, since they already allow for reasonable discussion on the topic at hand, and do not limit any but the more negative and unhelpful potential conversations on the subject.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If you had been treated the way I was back then I guarantee you would not consider it "overreacting".

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

If I had been treated that way back then, then like every other time I have come afoul of the T&C of the site, I would have had to have put my man shorts on, picked myself, up, learned from my misstep, and just got on with my life.

You got CONSEQUENCES, which is no different to what everyone else got at the time for discussing subjects in a manner not conducive to adherence to the terms and conditions.

What matters now, in this period, is how the subject is being treated at the moment, and I think that section 16)e) subsection i) of the terms and conditions are clear and concise upon this topic. Read it for yourself!

Personal use discussion is prohibited, but discussing the sociological effects of drug use, the political elements of drug use, of all kinds, is perfectly fine as it clearly falls outside the realm of personal use. Nothing needs clearing up here, nothing needs re-stating, and the goalposts do not need moving. People just need to read the damned rules, and stick to them, which really should not be a problem for anyone here, should it?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Recreational use and personal use are still forbidden. You can talk about it in these contexts:

1.War on drugs.

2.Medical studies

3.Legislative initiatives and laws.

Otherwise it's probably still going to be removed.

Tenth

As the OPs question was answered here, thread is closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join