It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clash of Clans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
hogs and rage is how you take down the big boys, I heard you can take out max´d yards like that

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Yeah I always use hogs now instead of giants so I don't have to use wall breakers. Hogs to jump in and clean up the air defenses and then send in the dragons, especially with the rage spells. That's my favorite troop combo atm. I can't wait to upgrade and get jump and freeze spells.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: armed10peasant

That's a good combination. The rage spell is great! I just recently got it to level 3.

Also just got the Pekka. They are awesome!

I have 7 more days until level three dragons and 5 days until I get Valkyrie...seems forever away.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nice...Glad to see I'm not the only one who plays this game. Currently just started TH9 after maxing TH8. Definitely took a while. I have a suggestion for making a lot of loot for you guys. Unsure if you guys already know, but if you just keep hitting next when looking for a match. Eventually, you will run into a base with at least 200K of each gold and elix that is all in their gold mines and elix collectors on the edge of the base. You can easily just use some giants as distractions for the defenses and use archers to get the collectors (archers are best because they can get them over walls too). Most of the time you will still get 50% of the base too to maintain your trophy score. I've been playing for a good while now and just can't put this game down. Have any questions feel free to ask!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I like this game alright. My son got me started on it. Anyway, if anyone is looking to join a clan, check out the clan I just started: #LVYGP00U Like I said, I just started it so there are only 2 of us atm. Looking to get at least 10 so we can start warring.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wow, it's been over 2 1/2 years since I posted. I think I lost that account. Have 2 others now. Still fun.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A lot has changed in the 7 years since this thread started. Does anyone else still play?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join