It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donetsk Forces Plan to Retake Slaviansk, Kramatorsk, Mariupol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So you`re saying your only capable of following this doctrine which is laughed about over here as being incredible simplistic?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

I post deliberately not the MSM propaganda, because that`s what everyone can read for themselves everywhere. I stick to the stuff which isn`t being told by our MSM.

You know I`m from The Netherlands, and I have absolutely no ties with Russia what so ever. So why would I post pro-Russian, that doesn`t make any sense now doesn`t it?

I don`t hate my country nor America or it citizens because I don`t like the foreign policies of them. I have very little "anti" in me, but I am disgusted by Western politics (but that`s where it stops).

So if i understand you correctly your saying western propaganda is bad such as MSM what ever that is. But yet your ok with posting Russian propaganda as fact ?? How do you resolve this double standard in your head exactly. See your showing a bias since apparently all western politics in your opinion is a lie and as such means everything else is the truth, Sadly the world is never black and white and youll never gain a full understanding of world events because you are predisposed o believe the west lies. Oh and how do you explain all the voters wanting closed ties with Europe instead of Russia? If Russia is just doing nothing seems to me people in Ukraine would reject Europe and have closer ties to russia but oddly thats not the case, Let me guess Nazis right??

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I post deliberately not the MSM propaganda, because that`s what everyone can read for themselves everywhere. I stick to the stuff which isn`t being told by our MSM.

And the stuff that's an outright lie.

You know I`m from The Netherlands, and I have absolutely no ties with Russia what so ever. So why would I post pro-Russian, that doesn`t make any sense now doesn`t it?

How about this instead of pro Russian we can use the word Putinista's. That way your just backing Putin and his foreign policies of take land that isn't yours and lie about the reason your doing it. Is that easier for you?

I don`t hate my country nor America or it citizens because I don`t like the foreign policies of them. I have very little "anti" in me, but I am disgusted by Western politics (but that`s where it stops).

Sure it does.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

MSM = Main Stream Media.

I`m very good in smelling the BS when it`s there, and the same goes for the other side. I read both sides and at MSM side regarding the whole Ukrainian mess has been preposterous in telling BS. There`s enough stuff which I don`t even post because of it being more propaganda from Russian side, let alone Kiev side.

But Russia doesn`t even has to come out with propaganda, just showing what the BS is coming from the Western media is enough.

Me not posting the idiotic claims from the West doesn`t make me a Russian propagandist, only a person who shows what a load of BS the West is spewing out, nothing more and nothing less. And because of the lack of really telling what`s going on by MSM, people are forced to search for them on other sites and that has nothing to do with towing some agenda as some people tend to think.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And the stuff that's an outright lie.

- Well, show me than where MSM has been reporting about Porochenko being a CIA whore

- Where MSM has been showing about CIA buying reporters

- Where MSM outside Germany showed about German MSM apologizing about biased reporting

- Where MSM has showed the Wikileaks cables of memo of William J. Burns

Good luck with finding it !

That way your just backing Putin and his foreign policies of take land that isn't yours and lie about the reason your doing it. Is that easier for you?

Actual really easy because I know why it happened.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

What I am saying is Russia invaded Ukraine.
Putin lied to the Russian people and continues to do so.

The issue seems to be your lack of ability in understanding what people are saying. You have a bad habit of trying to put words in peoples mouths and you really do need to knock it off.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

- Well, show me than where MSM has been reporting about Porochenko being a CIA whore

Show me where Putin is not a KGB whore. Secondly, has it ever occurred to you its not reported because its not true?

- Where MSM has been showing about CIA buying reporters

Where Putin has nationalized Russian media where they only report what Putins tells them to report.

- Where MSM outside Germany showed about German MSM apologizing about biased reporting

A satirical play from a German comedy show is not Germany apologizing. Secondly you are ignoring the monopoly Putin has on russian media so the reporting there is not just biased, but not even close to being objective.

Russian media covering Putins failings would be like the SS investigating Auschwitz.

- Where MSM has showed the Wikileaks cables of memo of William J. Burns

Why would the media take the risk in publishing classified material? Under US law a person can be charged for doing that.

Good luck with finding it !

Your argument is lacking in understanding and facts.

Actual really easy because I know why it happened.

Yet you cant support it with facts or sources.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Wow, you have gone all out in denying almost every fact which has been presented to you.

A satirical play from a German comedy show is not Germany apologizing.

Nope, but this is :

Germany’s largest public broadcaster admits ‘too little Russian interests’ in Ukraine coverage

Source

Secondly you are ignoring the monopoly Putin has on russian media so the reporting there is not just biased, but not even close to being objective.

I`m just ignoring the CIA bought media :

Link

Why would the media take the risk in publishing classified material? Under US law a person can be charged for doing that.

It didn`t stop them from reporting stuff coming from Snowden, so that`s a real weak excuse. And even so, the World is bigger as the US, and there`s also the MSM outside the US which could have reported it.

Yet you cant support it with facts or sources.

Since when can facts disappear by denying them ?...I didn`t get that memo, but care to show me that memo please, Wikileaks is accepted by me you know.

edit on 28 10 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Another thing which you will never hear in MSM, just as this isn`t a big deal...this is a freaking confession about the Odessa massacre, it should be all out over the MSM :

Poroshenko: the people in the Trade Unions House had to be burnt in order to stop the separatists

President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko made a sensational statement in the course of his visit to Odessa, having in fact justified the mass murder orchestrated by the Nazis in the Trade Unions House in May of this year.

According to him, in spite of the fact that “Odessa paid a very high price”, it was necessary in order “to see what would have happened if we had not stopped the attempt of the separatists”

Source
edit on 28 10 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Another thing which you will never hear in MSM, just as this isn`t a big deal...this is a freaking confession about the Odessa massacre, it should be all out over the MSM :

Poroshenko: the people in the Trade Unions House had to be burnt in order to stop the separatists

President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko made a sensational statement in the course of his visit to Odessa, having in fact justified the mass murder orchestrated by the Nazis in the Trade Unions House in May of this year.

According to him, in spite of the fact that “Odessa paid a very high price”, it was necessary in order “to see what would have happened if we had not stopped the attempt of the separatists”

Source

That is probably because he said no such thing. Please provide a link to a video of the actual speech.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This misquote comes from when he was blamming Russian right wing groups of staging the attack. In fact evidence was released to the Uktainian parliament showing Russian agaents were involved its shall we say a miss translation by a Russian blog. Well let be honest it wasnt an accident it was purposly misquoted. But it appears our friend here only believes thing's from Russians without any verification because as we all know he only wanta the facts. Amazes me how far Putinistas will go to deny reality.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Its ok.. They Pro Russian contingent also took a twitter post talking about Ukraine giving Communists a death sentence. They are spinning it as an actual "drag them out in the streets and kill communists" instead of how its intended - that for the first time since Ukraine gained independence from russian Occupation in the 1990's there were no communists elected into the government.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join