It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donetsk Forces Plan to Retake Slaviansk, Kramatorsk, Mariupol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

As I have explained to you countless times, there will be no mistaking when the US and NATO get involved.

The more Putin allows the situation to escalate, the more likely NATO will get involved, and the more Russians will die.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The more Putin allows the situation to escalate, the more likely NATO will get involved, and the more Russians will die.

But now Putin is doing nothing and all of this is the US fault, because we sent in Russian military hardware, troops and money for the separatists so we could blame Russia and push NATO for an eventual invasion of Russia.

Sound about right.

I love ATS, the site where outrageous stories come to life.

edit on 25-10-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Have already discussed various predicted Russian reactions to more involvement of US or NATO. Unlike other morons on this site, I do not want to repeat the arguments.

Do your own calculations and face up your own results.

edit on 25-10-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Have already discussed various predicted Russian reactions to more involvement of US or NATO. Unlike other morons on this site, I do not want to repeat the arguments.

Do you understand that the destruction of Russian forces through superior air power would be the ultimate result? Unless Putin is willing to launch sea based nuclear missiles against American and NATO bases all across the world....

Edit to add:www.globalfirepower.com... s
edit on 25-10-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: victor7

Do you understand that the destruction of Russian forces through superior air power would be the ultimate result? Unless Putin is willing to launch sea based nuclear missiles against American and NATO bases all across the world....

Do you understand that Russia is not Iraq or Libya and superior air power term should not become a reality for 30-60 days if it ever does? Remember Yugoslavia? Russians do not field early 1980s era men and machines.

It is idiotic to discuss this anyways. Use your threats on the third world nations not Russia and China.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Do you understand that Russia is not Iraq or Libya and superior air power term should not become a reality for 30-60 days if it ever does? Remember Yugoslavia? Russians do not field early 1980s era men and machines.

It is idiotic to discuss this anyways. Use your threats on the third world nations not Russia and China.

I am not the one making threats, you are. If Putin sends Russian troops into East Ukraine openly, their lines of communication will be cut in short order. The US can fly B1 bombers out of airbases in North America that can strike targets on the ground in Ukraine. Don't encourage Putin to do anything suicidal.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Reactions that will never happen as Putin knows he would have trouble explaining to his people why Russia is fighting with NATO. He can't even give them a straight answer why Russian soldiers are dying in a war they aren't involved in, supposedly.

You really shouldn't talk that way about the Putinista's we have here, as it's not a nice thing to do.

I have and it doesn't look good for Putin if he tries to push NATO too far, but of course you know that as you have already done your own calculations.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Putin's speeches blaming the west are not directed at western audiences. Its directed at the Russian people.

So long as he can keep them distracted the longer he stays in office.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Putin's speeches blaming the west are not directed at western audiences. Its directed at the Russian people.

So long as he can keep them distracted the longer he stays in office.

Thought you might want to see this interview this is exactly what Kasparov says in his interview when discussing Putin. In fact he goes further stating and i quote " Putin is a bigger threat than the Islamic State " got to love the name change. Even says the comparison between the early days of Hitler and Putin are indeed valid.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Of course...

The official full list of the 2012 Bilderberg attendees can be found here (notice there is not even one single leader from Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe nor Asia). The list however includes an interesting personality: Garry Kasparov, a leading opposition candidate in Russia. Kasparov is a Chessmaster who is playing pawn to Western policy designed to unseat President Putin, as Putin is one of the leaders currently standing against NATO and the New World Order.

"Kasparov is meeting with the elusive and notorious Bilderbergers under the guise of discussing “the Future of Democracy, Russia, China and the Middle East,” according to the group’s official website. Clearly, any winning strategy to defuse Putin’s power and destabilize him is desired. The implications for inflaming tensions with Russia are clear– and stark", writes Aaron Dykes, a journalists writing for prisonplanet.com.

Source

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Of course...

And yet you again prove nothing with your sources...Amazing.

"Kasparov is meeting with the elusive and notorious Bilderbergers under the guise of discussing “the Future of Democracy, Russia, China and the Middle East,” according to the group’s official website. Clearly, any winning strategy to defuse Putin’s power and destabilize him is desired. The implications for inflaming tensions with Russia are clear– and stark", writes Aaron Dykes, a journalists writing for prisonplanet.com.

Do you see where that information came from...I highlighted it above.

Alex Jones...enough said.

Time to find sources that actually have credibility because AJ and prisonplanet.com aren't one that does.
edit on 26-10-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Actually, it was a downright lie on Jones' part. Here are some of the participants, based on the Bilderberg's own reporting:

TUR Babacan, Ali Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Financial Affairs
TUR Berberoğlu, Enis Editor-in-Chief, Hürriyet Newspaper
RUS Chubais, Anatoly B. CEO, OJSC RUSNANO
CHN Fu, Ying Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs
CHN Huang, Yiping Professor of Economics, China Center for Economic Research, Peking Universit
RUS Ivanov, Igor S. Associate member, Russian Academy of Science; President, Russian
POL Rostowski, Jacek Minister of Finance

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

So... we see two participants from China which, last I checked, was still in Asia, several Turks representing Asia Minor, two Russians other than Kasparov and a Pole, who arguably stand in for Eastern Europe. All these people met in 2012 specifically to... what? Plot the demise of the Russian Federation? Organize a coup in Ukraine? Given how many of them are bankers or finance ministers, it looks like they were having a no doubt stimulating discussion of exciting things like LIBOR and quantitative easing.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Actually, it was a downright lie on Jones' part. Here are some of the participants, based on the Bilderberg's own reporting:

It's amazing as soon as something that has to do with Bilderberg's and Alex Jones it get's used as gospel.

And the fact that he is used as a source just shows how bad some want conspiracies to be true.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif
I don't understand why Russia doesn't just nuke Kiev. Ukraine is not a member of NATO, so there will be no World War III after the attack.

It's nice to see where you Pro-Russians stand, more death the better.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Just being curious and I`m not attacking you...

But there`s one person who makes such a statement, so why are you writing Pro-RussianS and do you think that anyone who`s critical about Western World politics is a Pro-Russian?

I`m totally flabbergasted about the amount of Americans who seem to be able to think only black and white, I`m really shocked about it to be honest.

World politics is being dominated by US/EU, so being critical about it means automatically being critical about US, but are people than also anti-America?

It seems there`s absolutely no in between. I don`t get it.
edit on 27 10 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Would you prefer the person use the term anti west?

Secondly I really don't think some people have a right to even ask the question you did when you look at the terms used on that side of the fence when referring to the US or west.

Do you find it offensive to be called Pro Russian when the bulk of your posts are in fact in support of Russia and her actions?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I`m not being anti-West. If so, I would have to reject Western culture to be that, and I don`t do that.

However I`m anti-Western politics.

If you have a black and white look at things you think I have been posting pro-Russian while I was only posting anti-Western politics. Your brain is what transforms that into pro-Russian.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

No, what you post is anti west and pro Russian.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I post deliberately not the MSM propaganda, because that`s what everyone can read for themselves everywhere. I stick to the stuff which isn`t being told by our MSM.

You know I`m from The Netherlands, and I have absolutely no ties with Russia what so ever. So why would I post pro-Russian, that doesn`t make any sense now doesn`t it?

I don`t hate my country nor America or it citizens because I don`t like the foreign policies of them. I have very little "anti" in me, but I am disgusted by Western politics (but that`s where it stops).

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

After all that you should know better than to assume a person has to be from Russia in order to be Pro Russian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join