It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: maryhinge
i still have the last one to watch later
but my first impression to me is that he is telling the truth

a reply to: OrionsGem

I think he was involved somewhere with something, but my feeling is that he is a BS artist. He speaks in a lot of generalities.

Think about it - he is testing pieces of a "UFO", yet he has pictures of an actual one, and asked an alien to take pictures of the inside, and of his home planet? Baloney. Why were they testing? Why didn't they just ask them for the specs and be done with it? The whole thing just smacks of bull***ttery to me.

I think hes telling the truth, but hey thanks for your opinion! Let me know when you get that "somewhere with something" part sorted out, im here all day!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
An astounding interview. Notice that despite the caption, he DOES say it takes them 45 years to get here, which has huge implications. Perhaps the most interesting thing is the photograph of their planet, which is offered without an explanation of how the photograph was taken, or why. I am somewhat sceptical that a maximum security base like Area 51 would allow these pictures to leak out, but perhaps it's inevitable over a timespan of decades. Another thing, he says the Russians and the Chinese were involved, which I just don't accept. Above all, we would not share information with these two countries. The alien photos do not match other's descriptions of the Greys, which here appear like our own skintones. In balance, I do not believe this man. reply to: OrionsGem

As I said, I believe that someone up top is LETTING him go public, and someone LET HIM leave with those photos...

A controlled disclosure as it were...

PG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

link   
Interesting! My first question ... this fella was close to death?? What did he die of and did it effect his mind/memory? I've gotta ask. If that gets the all clear then there are a few other things to look at.

link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

I think he was involved somewhere with something, but my feeling is that he is a BS artist. He speaks in a lot of generalities.

Think about it - he is testing pieces of a "UFO", yet he has pictures of an actual one, and asked an alien to take pictures of the inside, and of his home planet? Baloney. Why were they testing? Why didn't they just ask them for the specs and be done with it? The whole thing just smacks of bull***ttery to me.

I think hes telling the truth, but hey thanks for your opinion! Let me know when you get that "somewhere with something" part sorted out, im here all day!

OG

The bottom line is that you can't prove he is and I can't prove he's not, so your opinion is just as invalid as mine.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Spiro

I think the whole thing is a dog and pony show. I'd love to believe what he is saying is true, but I just don't buy it. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

By the way, I say this as someone who has seen one of these things up close, in broad daylight. Not what is in the pictures, but something not of human engineering.

Greetings,

You could very well be right. It is very easy in this day and age to act and come across as having " inside information " that the public don't have privy to. He could be being used as a pawn to release disinfo, he could be getting a few dollars to distribute this disinfo to help with his care.

Either way, research must be done to credit or discredit the man before passing judgement

Spiro

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

OG

The bottom line is that you can't prove he is and I can't prove he's not, so your opinion is just as invalid as mine.

Cheers.

Im not here to prove anything as I have made no claims, and on the contrary I think both our opinions are valid.

An opinion does not need proof to be valid. So much for your "bottom line"

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I think you need to dig out whatever you can about his credentials.
What exactly did he do in lockheed?
If it passes the sniff test, then that adds weight to the video's

As for the camera man being an amatuer, anyone with half a brain should realise that the photo's are more important than his words.
I was hoping there would be close ups at the end, but alas...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The debunkers will claim that he's a senile and delusional old man, or that with his dying breath, he decided to pull one last practical joke before succumbing to the Great Beyond. All these excuses are of course nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I think you need to dig out whatever you can about his credentials.
What exactly did he do in lockheed?
If it passes the sniff test, then that adds weight to the video's

As for the camera man being an amatuer, anyone with half a brain should realise that the photo's are more important than his words.
I was hoping there would be close ups at the end, but alas...

There have been several threads on ATS about this person in the past, and the last I checked they were not debunked or disproved as a hoax..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

The debunkers will claim that he's a senile and delusional old man, or that with his dying breath, he decided to pull one last practical joke before succumbing to the Great Beyond. All these excuses are of course nonsense.

Agreed. Total nonsense. As if a dying old man had nothing better to do than to pull practical jokes.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

I think the whole thing is a dog and pony show. I'd love to believe what he is saying is true, but I just don't buy it. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

By the way, I say this as someone who has seen one of these things up close, in broad daylight. Not what is in the pictures, but something not of human engineering.

Greetings,

You could very well be right. It is very easy in this day and age to act and come across as having " inside information " that the public don't have privy to. He could be being used as a pawn to release disinfo, he could be getting a few dollars to distribute this disinfo to help with his care.

Either way, research must be done to credit or discredit the man before passing judgement

Spiro

Exactly. He doesn't speak with the authority of a scientist, in my eyes. There are just a lot of little things that add up to a red flag that says "fake". Crappy pictures especially. Here the government is colluding with aliens, and their scientists are documenting everything with what appear to be Kodak disposable cameras.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here some screenshots from the video (UFO + alien)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Brilliant thread, thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: drneville

Thank you very much for those! I noticed the photos have frayed edges lending credence that they were taken a long time ago..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: drneville

Thank you very much for those! I noticed the photos have frayed edges lending credence that they were taken a long time ago..

OG

No problem, great thread

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

Greetings,

Spiro

Exactly. He doesn't speak with the authority of a scientist, in my eyes. There are just a lot of little things that add up to a red flag that says "fake". Crappy pictures especially. Here the government is colluding with aliens, and their scientists are documenting everything with what appear to be Kodak disposable cameras.

Greetings,

You may be interested in this,

Bushman is very vague, I think there are a couple of versions of the story. He reports dropping the objects and having other people note which fell first in one case, I forget which video that's from. Anyway, not very scientific. Where are the published papers? Got any evidence? No? If it happened like he said it did, were they the same mass, did he make sure that everything was identical? Who knows? The things Bushman demonstrates in the other video with (IIRC) David Sereda are known effects, Lenz' law, Biefeld-Brown effect and the rattleback. Nothing weird there, Lenz Law is understood by anyone who ever built an engine. Biefeld-Brown effect is curious, but not new. Bushman is supposed to be a great genius and doesn't know about Lenz Law? What else doesn't he know? Endorses Hutchison, who is a known fraud. He has admitted to faking some of his videos in order to "reproduce" effects that he couldn't get on film. If you believe any of his videos are real I have a bridge to sell you. What horrified me about Bushman's interview with Sereda was the casual way Bushman claimed there would be an extinction level asteroid hit in 2036. He's talking about Apophis which has less than 1 in a million chance of hitting us. There are other asteroids that have a higher chance. He doesn't even know the name of the asteroid and smiles as he talks about an extinction level hit. He's laughing about millions of deaths, wtf! What an awful crank. People are impressed by his credentials. OK so he was an engineer. He's got some patents. Anyone can apply for a patent. I can. So can you. The things he says are vague, in most cases provably wrong, and he's endorsing Hutshison and Gulf Breeze etc. Put it back in the box.

www.reddit.com... oyd_bushmans_magnets_antigravity_story_ever/

Here is some other info about him,

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Having shared all this with you, I am on the fence. I can see how a hoax is easily taken for granted but I can also see how the truth comes about.

Spiro

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yeah "think about it", how many F-22 fighter pilots would be able to provide a foreign (alien) captor with a full spec sheet, let alone all the manufacturing processes needed to build the craft? I bet you none would be able to do so, especially not the software.

USA (at area 51) reverse engineered some russian airplanes, so even stuff from the same planet needs to be reverse engineered so how do you figure that a craft from a totally different planet with technology never seen before doesn't need to be reversed engineered?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
Here some screenshots from the video (UFO + alien)

I wonder is the alien dead or alive in these pix? Im leaning more towards dead since you can see a hand propping up the head...

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I can't help but feel like he is legit, I dunno, Call it a gut feeling but I don't see what the point would be in perpetrating such a hoax right before you were about to die.

edit on Cpm12Thursday4620140331Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:46:03 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: remove/typo

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesperA

Yeah "think about it", how many F-22 fighter pilots would be able to provide a foreign (alien) captor with a full spec sheet, let alone all the manufacturing processes needed to build the craft? I bet you none would be able to do so, especially not the software.

USA (at area 51) reverse engineered some russian airplanes, so even stuff from the same planet needs to be reverse engineered so how do you figure that a craft from a totally different planet with technology never seen before doesn't need to be reversed engineered?

The more I "think about it" the more some posters replies indicate a fervent desire to derail this thread. The interview seems genuine to me..

OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join