It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid and the "Plutonium Mill" Hypothesis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

From www.evawaseerst.be...

'Still others think the pyramids were made for the creation of special frequencies. And it must been said that some frequencies (while using water) can make cold fusion, a kind of energy with little or no waste product. This makes us think about The Coming Race from Bulwer-Lytton and his Vril power. ' (see another chapter)

Our favorite? Cold fusion.

Note that some people who talked about cold fusion in 1998 were named pseudo scientists.

archive.wired.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The size and geometry of the pyramid would contain most of the blast from a hydrogen explosion or prompt moderated criticality. This is probably a better design than any current nuclear reactor. I think it was primarily used for electrical energy production.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
St. Elmo's Fire

Probably the easiest way to Harness energy - but it wouldn't have served any functional use.

Think the 'Eternal Flame' at JFK's tomb.
edit on 27-10-2014 by 131415 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

While I agree that these theories are borderline goofy (although nothing can be flat ruled out because we don't know what the GP was truly used for), you can't in one instance imply this is nonsense while going all-in on the god-king tomb theory, either, because I've seen enough evidence that at least tells me that the GP was used for something other than burial, but I'm not yet convinced concerning the "what for."

Either that, or this god-king was so ironically liked by his nation that he got the biggest tomb with no inscriptions to help him into the afterlife.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Hanslune

While I agree that these theories are borderline goofy (although nothing can be flat ruled out because we don't know what the GP was truly used for), you can't in one instance imply this is nonsense while going all-in on the god-king tomb theory, either, because I've seen enough evidence that at least tells me that the GP was used for something other than burial, but I'm not yet convinced concerning the "what for."

Either that, or this god-king was so ironically liked by his nation that he got the biggest tomb with no inscriptions to help him into the afterlife.
Yep there are lots of 'questionable' ideas out there many completely impractical

I hold to the tomb theory as it best fits what evidence we do have and critically fits within the context of the AE culture.

If anyone was going to build such a ridiculous structure it would have been for a Pharaoh.

Oh and the inscriptions were probably in the mortuary temple and perhaps too in the valley temple. There is also a theory that some inscriptions were inside but hung up on wooden panels - long since destroyed.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
the thing that im still researching on is those damn rooms in the three pyramids.....and the inscriptions......and how they are gone......like, its so empty. Its sad that we may never ever know what happened.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif

The size and geometry of the pyramid would contain most of the blast from a hydrogen explosion or prompt moderated criticality. This is probably a better design than any current nuclear reactor. I think it was primarily used for electrical energy production.

Stretching it a bit further: when looking at the Serapeum at Saqqara, I'm sometimes reminded of an underground geological repository of sorts. Whatever the purpose for this structure was, it seems to have required some extremely thick & massive granite storage boxes ...

Egyptology says they were used in connection with the sacred Apis Bulls. Here go some pics:

Source

And, for comparison, the SFR nuclear waste repository in Forsmark (Sweden):

Not sure whether anything has ever been found inside the sarcophagi at Saqqara except for the mummified remains of the bulls, but I really wonder why and how these boxes were carved out of one block of granite with such amazing geometric precision ...
edit on 30-10-2014 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I want to ask a question about the size of the GP if realy it was a power plant in the past

Why they did build huge plant rather than just a cube geometry room with pipes which goe to the soil ?
The time and money spent to a huge pyramid, one can raise just a few rooms with thick wall.
Dirty water can be thrown to a many deep pits.

They can do simpler.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join