It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: kaylaluv

You are arguing that banning guns will stop all handgun violence.

Can you show how that has been effective?

And banning abortions will not stop all abortions. It will only make abortions more unsafe, and more women will die.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: kaylaluv

You are arguing that banning guns will stop all handgun violence.

Can you show how that has been effective?

And banning abortions will not stop all abortions. It will only make abortions more unsafe, and more women will die.

You are right.

Absolutely correct.

That's why we need to educate. That's why we need to educate that life is precious. That life does exist in the womb. Through education, we can simply put abortion clinics out of business without making anything illegal.

Instead?

We have a portion of society that justifies abortion by claiming that the pre-natal life is nothing more than a lump of cells, that there is no moral consequence to abortion.

And I think this conflicts with what many internally and maybe spiritually know. And that hurts many more people.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Do all the educating you want. But the law says that abortion (under the right circumstances) isn't murder - that's why it isn't illegal. How do we resolve that little contradiction in our education?

In my opinion, the best education is to teach people how to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: James1970

Yes it is pretty messed up that this is in Canada. I know it sounds bad but when I first saw the headline I thought it was in the U.S until I went to the news story.

Yes, because you know, this sick crap only happens in the US.
Why would you just automatically assume it was in the US, this nasty s*** happens all over the world hell there is places where they eat babies.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Do all the educating you want. But the law says that abortion (under the right circumstances) isn't murder - that's why it isn't illegal. How do we resolve that little contradiction in our education?

Dunno. And since it isn't murder, perhaps there's that "justification" for those bodies found.

Sad. Isn't it?

In my opinion, the best education is to teach people how to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place.

Surprisingly, we agree.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Just for the record, I think the story in the OP is sad. I think abortions are sad. I think gun deaths are sad too.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Just for the record, I think the story in the OP is sad. I think abortions are sad. I think gun deaths are sad too.

Agreed.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

People would argue there is no point for a soul to be hanging out in the cells as they are dividing, before the baby starts to form.

How can we disrupt that live giving process before it has a chance?

How do you explain miscarriages than? It is a life that stops before it has a chance. Most people say that the reason babies miscarry is because it was going to be doomed.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Really? I had no idea there are messed up people all over the world? /end sarcasm

I assumed it was the States because I was on a U.S news site when I saw the link. I usually assume the news articles are from the same country unless I'm in the section for international news. I constantly hear horrible things coming from the states, like the news article someone else posted about a woman who killed 7 babies and kept them in her basement.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wow, I grew up in the neighbourhood where this woman was arrested.

It's just your average middle class neighbourhood, with homes ranging anywhere from middle to high end market values. I don't recognize her name though, and she's several years younger than me.

This woman can say goodbye to her life. Previous fraud charges, breach of probation, concealing dead bodies - six of them... She'll have the book thrown at her. Greg Brodsky is a well known powerhouse defense lawyer in Winnipeg, but I don't think he has a hope in hell of saving her butt on this one... it's too high profile and it's a heinous multiple death crime(s), repeatedly commited over a period of several years.

My heart goes out to her two young sons (the only two she didn't kill, it seems)... both of her boys are going to have to face some ugly crap from the kids they go to school with, because everyone is going to know about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

People would argue there is no point for a soul to be hanging out in the cells as they are dividing, before the baby starts to form.

Conception is the point of formation. The union, the beginning. Of course, I don't know when the soul "moves in". Maybe it hangs in the mothers soul until the vessel is "sizable".

How do you explain miscarriages than? It is a life that stops before it has a chance. Most people say that the reason babies miscarry is because it was going to be doomed.

I can't explain miscarriages . I was referring to intentional. She hid the babies bodies. I assume it was her. I don't really know that either. Maybe her husband or pimp made her do that?

As far as doomed souls… why would the soul begin its journey if it was doomed from the get go?

Have you ever heard women speak of meeting their unborn babies as grown children in their dreams? Freaky experiences.

Hi, I am your unborn son, my name is David. Its okay, don't feel guilty. I forgive you. I'll be waiting…

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
originally posted by: intrptr

I can't explain miscarriages . I was referring to intentional. She hid the babies bodies. I assume it was her. I don't really know that either. Maybe her husband or pimp made her do that?

As far as doomed souls… why would the soul begin its journey if it was doomed from the get go?

Doomed as in there was going to be obvious health issues so it was better for the baby not to be born, hence the miscarriage. As someone who has had a miscarriage, I choose to believe it was because it was what was best for the baby, something was wrong with it's health and/or development.

Have you ever heard women speak of meeting their unborn babies as grown children in their dreams? Freaky experiences.

Hi, I am your unborn son, my name is David. Its okay, don't feel guilty. I forgive you. I'll be waiting…

The unborn babies, were they aborted and that's why they are saying "I forgive you" or were they miscarried babies that are saying "I forgive you" for some odd reason? ((I say some odd reason because sometimes there was absolutely nothing wrong that the mother did for the baby to miscarry.))

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I was addressing my comments to the apparent intentional hiding of fetuses in storage lockers, not your miscarriage. I didn't know you had a miscarriage. So sorry for your loss, ma'am.

Somewhere there is a child waiting to be born. Just a thought… have you thought of trying again?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Ok sorry, it was hard to tell which one you were referring to as we are jumping back and forth between the two.

In the case of the dead babies in the storage unit, yes that is a terrible waste of human life. But I can also see the logic some women have of "It is better for the baby to die than for it to live a life with druggy parents who are too focused on the next high than there child" or "It is better for the baby to die than for it to live with an abusive partner" Now I'm not saying that they are right in that because there is always the option of adoption but there can be a lot of other things that they consider (like fear of if they go through with the pregnancy to full term, they won't be able to put the baby up for adoption even though it would be best for the baby)

As for my miscarriage, I was 20, in a terrible relationship & the condom broke. I have endometriosis (issues with my uterus lining) so before I even knew I was pregnant, I had a miscarriage. It's still something I think about often, especially because the child would now be 7. In reality though, it was for the best that I miscarried. I ended up getting some serious health issues that I'm still battling with and it would have been horrible for the child to have to go through all of that. Plus I would have had to move back in with my alcoholic mother (she's in recovery now) and that wouldn't have been a good environment. I would have to go through a horrible custody battle with the father of the child because there is no way in heck he is mentally mature enough to have a child (he ended up getting into coke) and he lived in absolute filth with his parents. ((Mold everywhere!!))

I do want a child and will try again with my fiance when we are ready for that. However, I may not be able to because of my endometriosis.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It's still something I think about often, especially because the child would now be 7.

Out on a limb here. You believe in souls? Your child is seven, not would be seven.

Thanks for the explanation. I'm glad we came to an understanding. I don't want to be offending or pretend to assert about women. Women are the engine of life. They are beautiful. They are in charge of their own decisions regarding pregnancy and birth and should be granted all the care and dispensation required in that regard.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I believe in souls but I also believe in reincarnation into another life. ((Not the one involving being reincarnated into non human forms))

I think the longer and/or harder a life is, the more of a cool off point you have before you go back into another human vessel. The cool off point is where the soul would reflect on the life it just lived and realize the lessons it learned. Based on that it will either repeat the same lessons again or it will advance to the next stage.

((An analogy I use is: Life is like a filter, our souls need to reach purity and in order to do that, it has to go through the filter a bunch of times.))

Based off of that, I would think that as the soul didn't really get to start, it would just go on to a new vessel/life. I don't think it would take 7yrs.

If souls are intertwined to help each other go through this life (souls that are currently your family & friends) than even though the soul that was supposed to be my child but is now a child belonging to someone else, still might end up crossing paths with me at some point.

((hope that makes sense. You can always U2U me if you want more details. I'm leaving a lot of stuff out))
edit on 10 25 2014 by Sabiduria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Having an abortion is stealing a human being's life from them. There really is no other arguement, that is reality. It's was their own shot at life, and it was taken away, there is no justifying it unless doing it saves the Mother's life.

Anyway that is my opinion, But yeah this is a very disturbing story. Course Canada has plenty of sickos running around, so not sure why anyone would assume that this happened down here in The States. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

And if the woman was raped? Shouldn't she still have a say in aborting her child?

Essentially if everything is planned out by God anyway, it's not really a life being snuffed out, it's the life choosing to go through that experience with the soul that belongs to the female. It's the same as a soul deciding it will be the one getting murdered, not everyone get's to play the good guy.

As for why I assumed it was in the states, I'll tell you the same thing I told someone else:

I assumed it was the States because I was on a U.S news site when I saw the link. I usually assume the news articles are from the same country unless I'm in the section for international news. I constantly hear horrible things coming from the states, like the news article someone else posted about a woman who killed 7 babies and kept them in her basement.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18585562]Sabiduria

And if the woman was raped? Shouldn't she still have a say in aborting her child?

Yeah that has always been a hard one to figure out, I would not want to see a Women forced to have her Rapist's child.

Essentially if everything is planned out by God anyway, it's not really a life being snuffed out, it's the life choosing to go through that experience with the soul that belongs to the female. It's the same as a soul deciding it will be the one getting murdered, not everyone get's to play the good guy.

That is complete nonsense in my opinion. Also, Who says it is? God has nothing to do with it any more than having anything to do with a miscarriage. It's the luck of the draw, Nature isn't perfect, but it's damn close. Children are born handicapped every day, God doesn't control such things.

It's kind of like when a Women has her tubes tied at a young age, many times they grow a new one and then can become pregnant. Know why? Because life finds a way. The truth of the matter is, having an abortion is a very selfish act. You're making a conscious choice to end a Being's existence. At least in this World anyway. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ANNE WHATZERNAME said a fetus was a PARASITE.( Sorry bad mommory ..it was a thread where hobby lobby was getting Christianity over the law.. I think)
That is sick to me.NOTHING anyone could say would equate a rational explanation any more than emulating how ISIS would define human life based on personal values.
NOT to mention IT ISN'T LIFE AND DEATH. That at least I get but we have adoption now so I will but agree with ABSTINENCE.
Good luck teaching THAT.
Also, WHO is the all seeing decider of things of the soul?
I trained to TAKE lives,my choice would be to preserve ALL as capably as humanly possible at WHICH I still fail in myself.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join