It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 20, 2005...John Titor may still be right, again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet1717
sorry im a little bit late, but WHO HAS THE TITOR VIDEO????!!!!!!!
is it the one that is mom made of him leaving do you actually see him??!?!?!?
WHO DO I TALK TO TO GET IT???????!!!?!?!
though i still think it's all bull

Do a search or just go to this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
what tension ????????? I haven't seen one once of difference since election day. not one.

is it just me or do you hope there is a revoltion and death and pain just to prove some whaked out time travel theory ?

stop the death watch, move on !

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
is it just me or do you hope there is a revoltion and death and pain just to prove some whaked out time travel theory ?

Maybe you didnt read the first post of this thread...

Originally posted by Simulacra
Now I'm not saying that it will happen. But definitely mark your calendars. This event could have 'John Titor' written all over it.

Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 1/11/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Titor said the civil would begin in 2005. He did not say it would begin on 20th January 2005. I personally would be surprised if the people start it simply because "Bush won" I think a more plausible cause would be a reaction to state terrorism later.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Titor said the civil would begin in 2005. He did not say it would begin on 20th January 2005. I personally would be surprised if the people start it simply because "Bush won" I think a more plausible cause would be a reaction to state terrorism later.

I was thinking more along the lines of the chain of events that happened in Tiananmen Square. Here is a scenario.

- Thousands of people organized for a seemingly 'peaceful' protest.
- Someone is going to snap. I’m just not sure if it will be authorities or a 'Lone nut' protestor.
- To put it lightly, All hell breaks loose.
- Millions of America in front of their TVs sit in awe as a peaceful protest eventually turns into violence.
- After seeing what happened on 'Black Thursday' many people immediately go out in the streets to protest.
- Waco-like events across America occurs.

I know its a stretch but it's the best I could do to tie it together.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"Millions of America in front of their TVs sit in awe as a peaceful protest eventually turns into violence."

It would never get past this point, If peaceful protesters turn into anarchist and the tear gas from riot police isn't enough you better run because here comes the national guard and your screwed.

Once the national guard comes the anarchist would be engulfed in more tear gas and if that isn't enough the president can give orders to shoot in self defense. Of course if it gets this far the media would be eating it up and it would put fear into homes of those who are watching it in "awe".

Uncle sam flexing his musel is not a pretty sight to see. This if any thing would keep people mouths shut, exsept the radicals and probably some movie stars and mucians, which are few compared tot he general public.

If it turns into a really bad riot were the anarchist are causing enough damage that the government would see them as a threat to national security the president then can order FEMA to suspend the constitution which is basically marshal law. The rioters would be seen as hostile forces and delt with accordingly. Makes you think twice before you go out luting in spite of the rebel environment in the streets.

If every thing els fails, you then have a civil war. But I severely doubt that the strongest nation in the world can be over thrown by its own people by means of aggressive action.

most likely the riot will be stooped by the police and a month from the riot we will all forget about it and move on with our lives, Look at the 1992 riots same thing would happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by Termite197
I havent heard from anyone the whereabouts of John Titor latley ...
If hes still here, where is he?

According to The Time Travel Institute, he is dead.

Also from your link after reading several pages I found this.

I guess I should come clean. Yes I am TimeTravel_0. I was hoping to put this mystery to rest and stop all this madness you people have gone through to try to prove or disprove my existence. My real name is Samson Rodriguez. It all started as an elaborate hoax that me and my friends thought up. I am only in college and would like to apoligize to all of you who have defended me as a real person. My "time machine" was nothing more then a few junk items we found in a trash dump where we found all our supplies for the hoax. Again I apoligize for all the work you have put into this and thank you again.

Signing off one last time,
John Titor

you can find the post on this page.

www.timetravelinstitute.com...

[edit on 1/11/2005 by shots]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
no doubt the same thing as always will happen.

NOTHING, sorry but i dont think this will happen.

do you think bush's admin is so dumb that they dont know what is being planned??

do you think they are so dumb that they would create annother "Tianamin square massachre".

im not a bush supporter but i dont think "they" are that stupid.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

I guess I should come clean. Yes I am TimeTravel_0. I was hoping to put this mystery to rest and stop all this madness you people have gone through to try to prove or disprove my existence. My real name is Samson Rodriguez. It all started as an elaborate hoax that me and my friends thought up. I am only in college and would like to apoligize to all of you who have defended me as a real person. My "time machine" was nothing more then a few junk items we found in a trash dump where we found all our supplies for the hoax. Again I apoligize for all the work you have put into this and thank you again.

Signing off one last time,
John Titor

As you've probably read on that site 'TimeTravel_0'(John Titor) was not the same member that posted the above statement.

In 2001(where the example thread is really from) the TTI allowed the use of the space character (" ") in usernames. I know because I used to have a space in my username there. The system went through an overhaul, and this function was removed. All names with " " were replaced with the underscore, but John's account was also removed. Someone just has to choose the username again.
www.timetravelinstitute.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think it is wishful thinking to expect anything even remotely similar to Tianaman square this soon. I also really doubt that there is going to a violent protest or a significant protest at all.

If there was going to be a protest due to Bush re-election, there would have been one close to the actual elections. It's been more than two months now and nothing major. Do you think all the protestors were preparing for inauguration today?

I think a civil was is likely, but not due to something as minor as elections, but rather as a reaction to state terrorm. As in more civil rights violations, more police brutality and more wars. The initial civil war will be limited ad small.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I noticed the band "anti-flag" is going to have a concert in DC in spite of bush's re-election. Maybe that would start something. btw I hate AF they are just looking for a fight.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
After reading the ATS report on Titor, and saw the picture of the future...I had a very odd feeling...I feel like he might be telling the truth!

I will do more research, but my gut told me that...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I still only see you eagerly anticipating violence, pain and death in america just to give you an argument that titor was legit.
I will not be marking my calendar.

where has big john been recently ? I guess there's no internet in 2,000,000 bc or something ?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
As you've probably read on that site 'TimeTravel_0'(John Titor) was not the same member that posted the above statement.

Thanks Sim, I did read that; however no one could realy confirm the original name had been deleted, it was just an assumption one of the posters made. One member even asked to have his account deleted so he could re-register to check the theory out. The thread then died out and left the question un-answered.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Im on dial up so the download was SLOW.......but I now got to SEE the so called 'Titor' video.

I must say its astonishing........I want to see a thread dedicated to debunking this piece of video, because OMG! HOWD THEY DO THAT???????

I have a film background, and have worked in this area extensivly...I even still have WIll Smith's dog tags from 'Independance day'
Im just telling you all this, because I am flabergasted at this little peice of video of this Mr Titor Person going into this void........I saw NO cuts in the clip....none....no pixelations......no fading of edges for a cut away.....

HOW WAS THIS DONE?

this would have cost somebody some BOOKOO bucks to fake this.......so give it up.....come on debunkers....tell me HOW this was done????
This video is a seriously good peice of work.......

Please tell me you were being sarcastic? Watching movies day in and day out doesn't give you a background in film. Sorry.

How is it done? You must not know what chroma keying, blue/green screen?
Check this out. Look at the lighting of the "background" or room. The lighting is yellowish, what you would expect from standard light bulbs. Now check out the "light source" that is reflected off of his glasses and bag. Its fluorescent! This extra "lightsource" is what you would use if you were recording yourself infront of a blue/green screen. You also must be blind because you can look at his body and see the keying taking place. At exactly 8 seconds into the film, look at his glasses. You totally see the background instead of his glasses. This is a result of chroma keying. And on a side note, I saw no indication that the "meter" he was looking down at had a backlit screen. Why dont you try putting on dark glasses and looking at a screen that isnt lit up. That was just dumb on his part.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wouldnt an easy way to disprove john titor is to check if he is already born? I read all his theories and explnations years ago i forget what year he said he was born but it was around now. Just check in your local phone book for the name Titor, ring each one up and ask them if they have a baby named john. The probablity of there being a baby named john titor is high, but then jsut simply ask how old he is etc, and then match it up when john titor claimed he was born and if its wrong, then his a fraud. I personaly think he is a very smart con artist, but i dont know why no one has thought up of this theory yet?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Titor isn't his real last name.
If I was a traveler I wouldn't use my real name either.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hmm good point. Yet if he really wanted to convince us of his authenticity wouldnt he realese his real name so we could check if he is telling the truth or not? Plus now that i think about it if john titor was true, the government would of been on it like a big oil field. So if he was true, we wouldnt of got that much information out of him, he would of been taken to a underground base with in his first couple of paragrapths.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Look. This Titor guy didn't post here by thinking it. He had to create an account just like the rest of us. If the admins give me his IP address he had at the time, I will get you his billing address. My brother works for SBC and he knows people from all the major internet providers. He can tell you the billing address for that IP and then we can pay a visit to the house and see who lives there. The end.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
well lost, get cracking! there are thousands of titor believers that would be dieing for someone to prove him right, and you could be the one that does it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join