It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 20, 2005...John Titor may still be right, again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Maybe by visiting this timeline he actually altered the events that were supposed to happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
hey ATSers...

i will be a "titor" for a minute...

in the next few years, people will die, there will be wars and some earthquakes and it will snow some...

see...

its that easy...

plus, i can make up a civil war story that i heard from a book or movie, thats right, the civil war story was a MOVIE that was OUT in titor's "time"!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am John Titor!!!

BTW: SkyChief, nice avitar...THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I bet when Titor was here (if), his Illegal future immegrant arse probably found a job easier than most present day losers.

just saying

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ok ok ok I GIVE UP!!
....I've read so many mentions of this 'John Titor' charector, that I guess I'll just have to dig in and read the dang stuff, so I to can KNOW WTF your all talking about.......

I give!

Ill read it.........................sheesh.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What did Titor say will happen on Jan 20 2005?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Im on dial up so the download was SLOW.......but I now got to SEE the so called 'Titor' video.

I must say its astonishing........I want to see a thread dedicated to debunking this piece of video, because OMG! HOWD THEY DO THAT???????

I have a film background, and have worked in this area extensivly...I even still have WIll Smith's dog tags from 'Independance day'
Im just telling you all this, because I am flabergasted at this little peice of video of this Mr Titor Person going into this void........I saw NO cuts in the clip....none....no pixelations......no fading of edges for a cut away.....

HOW WAS THIS DONE?

this would have cost somebody some BOOKOO bucks to fake this.......so give it up.....come on debunkers....tell me HOW this was done????
This video is a seriously good peice of work.......

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I don't think this is video is as amazing as you make it sound. It looks like a cheap special effects job to me. All you really see is that it becomes really bright(signifies portal) all one needs to do is set the contrast high. Further, is this actually John Titor? I doubt it, considering that his time distortion unit and his car is not present. He never said he made portals with laser pens and I don't remember him making a video of himself.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm defintely a John Titor supporter, as you probably already know. But that video...come on.

It just looks like he was in front of a green/blue screen.
Digitally placed the room behind him.
And used some Adobe Aftereffects to get the 'time warp'

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just don't see how a "turn your back on bush" event is like waco, where the gov't breaks out the flamethrowers and tanks......sorry......

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
I just don't see how a "turn your back on bush" event is like waco, where the gov't breaks out the flamethrowers and tanks......sorry......

This event has the ingredients to turn into a waco-like event. Tension will obviously be high and hundreds, maybe thousands of people will be gathered near the capital. Let's face it, we are 11 days into 2005 and it already has broken many precedents. Maybe this will be another.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
if the gov't turns the flamethrowers on these people during W's innauguration, it will indeed be a major event.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just wanted to throw out this mini-update:

Writer Urging Inauguration Day Boycott
by Adrienne Schwisow
DETROIT - David Livingstone says the idea behind the economic boycott he's organizing is simple: If people don't show up at work or buy things, companies lose money. As he sees it, that's money the Bush administration can't tax, and can't use to run the war in Iraq, protect polluters or chip away at the Constitution.

David Livingstone, 41, of Hazel Park,Michigan shows the home page to his Web site on Saturday afternoon, Jan. 8, 2005, in Detroit. Livingstone is trying to spread the word about an economic boycott he'll participate in during the presidential inauguration on Thursday, Jan. 20. (AP Photo/Jerry S. Mendoza)
So the Detroit Democrat and a handful of other anti-Bush groups across the country are urging others of like mind to withhold their cash and labor on Inauguration Day — from all businesses. They don't think they'll inflict a huge economic pain, but they do want to make a point.

"I view the inauguration of Bush as a black Thursday for this country," Livingstone says. "We've tried marching in the streets to stop the war, we tried writing letters, we tried initiatives on the Web, but Bush doesn't listen. It seems to us the only thing Bush and the Republicans will listen to is money."
www.commondreams.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
This event has the ingredients to turn into a waco-like event. Tension will obviously be high and hundreds, maybe thousands of people will be gathered near the capital. Let's face it, we are 11 days into 2005 and it already has broken many precedents. Maybe this will be another.

Wishful thinking....

If the protesters even think about getting out of hand, they'll be quickly subdued with all the security and police that will be around.
And I highly doubt the protesters will get out of hand. I mean, what are they going to do?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Titor was probably an old fat computer geek that had nothing better to do either because he is lazy at work or economic problems, and we can probably find him on some online personals site looking with the title of his personal saying, "lookin for some hot babes."

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Prince_Machiavelli]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
And I highly doubt the protesters will get out of hand. I mean, what are they going to do?

I havent been back in America since Bush was re-elected so I havent experienced the tension first hand. However, in a very large group of mostly pacifist protestors the 'Lone nut theory' still applies.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Just wanted to throw out this mini-update:

Writer Urging Inauguration Day Boycott
by Adrienne Schwisow
DETROIT - David Livingstone says the idea behind the economic boycott he's organizing is simple: If people don't show up at work or buy things, companies lose money. As he sees it, that's money the Bush administration can't tax, and can't use to run the war in Iraq, protect polluters or chip away at the Constitution.

Are people really that stupid?
Does they honestly think the multi-trillion dollar government will hurt more than the average worker or the average family when they plan stuff like this?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I havent been back in America since Bush was re-elected so I havent experienced the tension first hand. However, in a very large group of mostly pacifist protestors the 'Lone nut theory' still applies.

So how exactly is this lone nut going to start a civil war? Even if there's a bunch of lone nuts...what are they going to do that the thousands of police and security personnel can't handle?

The tension? Vastly overrated. There's more tension watching water boil....

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Update: Found this flyer on www.black-thursday.com. Apparently these are being mass produced. Has anyone seen one of these in their city? Notice the reference to 'Black Thursday'. It could be code for something...or I could just be really, really paranoid.

[edit on 1/11/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
sorry im a little bit late, but WHO HAS THE TITOR VIDEO????!!!!!!!

is it the one that is mom made of him leaving do you actually see him??!?!?!?

WHO DO I TALK TO TO GET IT???????!!!?!?!

though i still think it's all bull

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Velvet1717]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join