It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 20, 2005...John Titor may still be right, again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by skychief
From what I've read, I don't even think he had to be a very slick fraud to garner the attention that he recieved. Whoeve he/she was, had a good imagination, told a good story, but used the current mood in the world to thier advantage.

You're assuming that John Titor was a fraud. However time and time again, people have tried to 'debunk him' and the information he provided has been...well not entirely validated but definitely 'not proven wrong'. The guy even provided a picture from the future which has still yet to be proven false.

What picture are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tebyen

The link for all John Titor pictures can be found here. However the picture I'm referring is him and his instructor sitting in the time machine shooting a laser out of the window.

Titor, "This is a picture taken in the fall of 2035 during my training. It shows my instructor beaming a handheld laser outside the vehicle during operation. The beam is being bent by the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle by the distortion unit. The beam is visible through smoke that is coming from his cigar."

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The link for all John Titor pictures can be found here. However the picture I'm referring is him and his instructor sitting in the time machine shooting a laser out of the window.

Titor, "This is a picture taken in the fall of 2035 during my training. It shows my instructor beaming a handheld laser outside the vehicle during operation. The beam is being bent by the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle by the distortion unit. The beam is visible through smoke that is coming from his cigar."

Couldn't this just be the glass in the window bending the beam. Believe me, I would love to believe that this is true, even with a less than rosey future, but we have to be skeptical. The equipment pictured just looks it came right from the set of a back to the future movie. Is that a steering wheel I see? Plus, those seats look like they came from a sixtish camaro.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

That looks like a lit fiber optic cord to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well it looks like we have 15 more days until John Titor will (possibly) have the ultimate 'Told you so'.

Let's keep our fingers crossed...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
when was titor EVER right???

thats my question

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Or was he ever wrong?That is also the question.Well, all we can do now is wait and see, or act to do something,anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What did he use for a time machine, a souped-up DeLorean?

Now that I've heard about him I wish I didn't. It's getting tiresome. Anyone, after studying history, can pretty much make an educated guess as to what's going to happen next. That and the writing on the wall.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
the only nontrivial thing I can think of that Titor's been 'right' on has been the mad cow in the US; I remember a little over a year ago when we had our big 'mad cow in the states' scare and when I saw that in the news I thought "maybe Titor knows something I don't". Even with mad cow, though, it's hard to give to give him much more credit for reading the writing on the wall, so to speak, and extrapolating and exaggerating...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
ya but remember he said you could start to c the start of the civil war in 2004 and it would actually start around 2008, also he could be a hoax or something and still be right about the fact of a WW3 and maybe even a civil war, like there were lots of other things saying there could/will be a WW3 even naustredamus

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Any explainations for this video please offer your thoughts?
Is this john Titor's "Departure"?
www.anomalies.net...

[edit on 013131p://43011 by instar]

SMR

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacemunkey
Thats a very good point Spacemunky, if i remember what he said from his threads he said that there were things that he would not reveal, like the date of the Civil War, who won the 2005 Super bowl that kind of stuff.

San Diego Chargers

Anyway,,,,,
I tried a few days ago to find some info on any talk or warning about the latest disaster.Does anyone know if he said anything about it anywhere?
I think if he mentioned the Tsunami or major disaster,that might give some credit to the story??

WHOA!!!
Is that supossed to be JT?
Im no video expert,but that was pretty cool with a home cam.I know you can do anything with all the software out there today,but that was pretty neat

I have never seen that posted in any of the JT threads before.
Any video experts willing to analize that?

[edit on 5-1-2005 by SMR]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimulacraYou're assuming that John Titor was a fraud. However time and time again, people have tried to 'debunk him' and the information he provided has been...well not entirely validated but definitely 'not proven wrong'. The guy even provided a picture from the future which has still yet to be proven false.

Eh, you're just not looking hard enough.

He said for the last half of 1999 that he had come back to this timeframe to get an old computer and its copy of Unix because the Unix operating system had hit the year limitation bug and Unix everywhere had failed.

This was his story in 1999. I saw it.

Now... that's just plain bogus. The 16 bit Unix DOES have a date limit of 20-whatever... BUT... almost nobody uses 16 bit Unix now, and within 5 years there will be as few 16 bit Unix machines around as there are currently DOS 5.0 machines.

And he maintained this was the true story and went ahead with his little tales. When people finally started debunking him, he'd give the "Oh, timeline anomalies" nonsense.

And by the way, he swiped the "war" and details of it from a book. One of the threads has references to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
when was titor EVER right???

thats my question

at least he was right about bush "reelection".......

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Heh--I already KNEW that Bush would win--I'm sorry, steal--another election.

That didn't stop me from voting third party, though!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I do not believe in Titor because if the stuff he said was genuine he could have saved so may lives if he had just warned about the Tsunami.

Anway, the believers and non-believers should stop bickering and wait until the 20th and see if anything happens, if it does, fair play to Titor
but if nothing happens then he is probably just a fraud.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Bush's last inauguration was majorly protested so I could have told you that it would happen again didn't have to come from the future to see that

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Maybe the tsunami didn't happen in his timeline.
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can a gravitational field bend a laser?
I really can't believe that with all the current hoopla about smoking that one could get to 2036 and be allowed to smoke a cigar in a training facility, in an enclosed space, with a student by your side.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Maybe the tsunami didn't happen in his timeline.
Just a thought.

and 9/11...

and maybe a civil war won't happen in this timeline.

Titor was a hoax btw...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join