It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa "Terrorism"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: meomy
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

There are times for neutral and times to not be neutral. Remember Rwanda?

KIGALI- Governor-General Michaëlle Jean formally apologized to Rwandans for Canada’s role as part of the international community that failed to act “soon enough” to prevent the 1994 genocide. Declaring the genocide was made possible by the “indifference and inaction of the international community,” Jean said “Canada acknowledges and takes responsibility as part of the international community for not having responded soon enough to what was happening here.” “I think we could have made a difference. I think we could have prevented the magnitude of the horror that brought (...) genocide here.”

This is like that. We can't allow genocide when we can do something about it

And tell me, what did we do about the white genocide in Zimbabwe and South Africa? Was/is that one of those times as well? Or are you uninformed about that region? Were 3000 to 15000 people killed in hates crimes not a large enough number to register on your radar?

Btw, just for your information, canada did nothing.

Cheers- Dave

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am so sick of those "this is a staged event" threads....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

I might not know thousands of people, but everyone in my circle of friends except for a few vegan hippies fully supports stamping out ISIS. Further, every single article I read about Canada's involvement in an anti-ISIS coalition (at least in the Canadian media) is chalk full of support, with a few commies trolling.

Everything I've seen seems to suggest 60% of Canadians support Canada's involvement in attacking ISIS, with about 10% undecided or with no opinion.

At any rate, the issue went before parliament, and the NDP and the libs lost the vote. That's how our country works, so deal with it. If you don't like it, feel free to vote for Trudeau in the next election. Thankfully, most Canadians realize he is a clown, and he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a majority.

The fact that you call those that do not share your opinion, hippies and commies, tells me how small your circle is. My friends hunt and fight and NONE of them appreciate being spoken for by Harper and his regime. The only good thing that clown has done was scrap the long-gun registry not that anyone I know registered them anyway

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2014 by meomy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FerronMelwick

Have you seen the 'Watch Muslim Brotherhood', yet? Perhaps Egypt was Right in what they did? .... Just a guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Apparently you haven't been to any of the threads about releasing your ego.

Here let me allow you to feel superior, smug, and intelligent. No I know nothing about South Africa or anything else in this world. Please enlighten me as my education has failed to do.

Feel good?
Good.

Just bugging you buddy. Please don't enlighten me. If you think ISIS is a group you feel neutrality towards, so be it. That was your point right? Cause it's hard to tell what your point is. You appear to just be trolling.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: FerronMelwick
I'm seriously considering retiring from this site permanently. Every single thing that happens is a conspiracy to some of the people here.

More reason to stay then?

We need some reason around here to balance things out.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: meomy

Apparently you haven't been to any of the threads about releasing your ego.

Here let me allow you to feel superior, smug, and intelligent. No I know nothing about South Africa or anything else in this world. Please enlighten me as my education has failed to do.

Feel good?
Good.

Just bugging you buddy. Please don't enlighten me. If you think ISIS is a group you feel neutrality towards, so be it. That was your point right? Cause it's hard to tell what your point is. You appear to just be trolling.

Not trolling at all. I think ISIS needs to go the way of the dinosaurs. I suppose my point however, relating to your former comment was that if we are supposed to take action against ISIS, why didn't we take action against the ANC. Genocide is genocide no matter how you cut it and in the case of the ANC, we (Canada) actually supported mandela and his band of merry murderers and terrorists. So it would seem to me that we either base our foreign policy on "peer" pressure or some other ridiculous force, possibly handed down by the IMF.

In any event our (Canada's) foreign policy is not based on any ethical or rational process, it's all politics. So there is no static "ethical or moral" line in the sand because it keeps changing. I am more about the black and white of wrong and right, consensus or the application of the Delphi Technique, does not make wrong --> right and all the badgering, propaganda and BS coming out of politically motivated mouthpieces and spin doctors on the lame stream media is not going to change that, at least for me.

What happened in Ottawa was wrong and could have been prevented by the politically correct @ssholes in parliament legislating that the people they have guarding things are actually armed. So trolling, no. Your attempt at diversion I think is now gone. This situation isn't about me, it's about the stupidity and rank corruption of our government.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: James1970

But what does this have to do with the Ottawa attacks. In fact if you look into most recent "radical Muslim attacks" most of them are inacted by white recent Islam concerts.

Now ask yourself , what are the chances that a recent white male jew of most his life named micheal hall converted to Islam and in a matter of a year created a "terrorist" attack and was consistently labeled a Islam radical the whole way through in the media. What are the chances?.

And what are the chances this drug addicted jew ran up and shot dead an arm trained soldier while another armed trained soldier was standing aside and didn't Fire a weapon .. What are the chances ??

Then this jew recent Islam convert somehow pulls up to the parliament and just walks in .. Lol like what are the chances?? And in a matter of an hour he's dead never to be seen again no photos of the dead body or how it happened but he is claimed to be Isis inspired .. What are the chances ??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join