It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa "Terrorism"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wednesday we were brought news that Ottawa fell under attack by an individual that was born in Canada and converted to Islam extremist. This extremist killed a guard and sent panic across Ottawa.

Let me remind you that Canada recently decided to join the war against ISIS and with little consent given by the general public. The law makers of Canada pushed forward the fight against ISIS without a strong stance as to why. Without much favor among the general public with war against ISIS the political agenda of Canada needed a scapegoat to persuade its citizens in believing a war is needed.

What better way to scare the public into submission other than making a mini 9/11 scare? Wednesday's episode was constantly related to the tragic events of 9/11 on national media.

Now 9/11 may have been on a much larger scale but the stock market did drop significantly BEFORE the events transpired. That is why I took it upon myself to check Toronto's stock market and sure enough the dip popped out like an eye sore.

web.tmxmoney.com...^TSX

The V dip before Wednesday's events in the stock resembles the 9/11 stock dip. Not to mention that the dip is a significant amount.
edit on 22-10-2014 by FerronMelwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FerronMelwick
I have an idea
get out of the ME
problem-Solution

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Any one man with a mission and a stupid cause can rip havoc into a society... that is why america is currently hunting these animals down like dogs... When the IRA was going we could say anyone and everyone was involved.... now its just the muslims... Im not suppose to say this.

Perhaps its religion.. it cannot contain its radicals. I for one grow tired of organized religion... just die like the sack of proteins and water you are... quit spreading hate and terror.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga
america is currently hunting these animals down like dogs...

... quit spreading hate and terror.

Many "Moderate Muslims' become Extremists when their families are accidentally exterminated by the well meaning Coalition Troops. Then to rub insult into injury they are labeled as collateral damage.

This in itself fuels "Hate and Terror"

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Not everything that happens in this world is a staged event put on by "the powers that be". There are radical islamists out there. Don't believe me? Head over to Syria and find out for yourself.

And just for the hell of it, 2 points that basically shoot your little conspiracy down before it's even off the ground:

1) The majority of Canadians already supported Canada's involvement in airstrikes against ISIS targets

2) The attacks in Canada started AFTER Canada committed 6 of it's CF-18's to combat operations against ISIS.

So please, explain to me how these supposedly staged events are supposed to drum up support for Canadian involvement in an anti-ISIS coalition when most Canadians already supported it before said attacks ever took place?

Do you think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, this is an effort by Islamic extremists to DISSUADE Canadians from supporting such an effort?

I'm seriously considering retiring from this site permanently. Every single thing that happens is a conspiracy to some of the people here.
edit on 22-10-2014 by DeadSeraph because: edited for civility

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

edit on 22-10-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well I too doubt the attacks bona fides....
The RCMP, The CSIS, are well capable of such a put up job.
As well, it seems that false flags are the in thing to get people moving in specific directions en mass.....at least long enough to strip them of half their liberty by now.......
Too much dependence on out of whack security systems which ultimately fail anyways.....
Arm the populace...let free people have the means to defend themselves....and terrorism may get a swift boot in the arse now and then

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well I too doubt the attacks bona fides....
The RCMP, The CSIS, are well capable of such a put up job.
As well, it seems that false flags are the in thing to get people moving in specific directions en mass.....at least long enough to strip them of half their liberty by now.......
Too much dependence on out of whack security systems which ultimately fail anyways.....
Arm the populace...let free people have the means to defend themselves....and terrorism may get a swift boot in the arse now and then

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I heard them compare it to the Mumbai terrorist attack...
I thought that was a bull# comparison to be honest!

I doubt it was a false flag...

False flags are well thought out, masterminded by genii of the highest calibre...

These jerkjobs got one of their own shot dead within 20 minutes!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970

Many "moderate muslims" have throughout the last 1200 years have created havoc and war. Proof is in the pudding.. you don't have pudding don't talk to me... talk to the other sheep here.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Bingo. But you will never see that happen in this country. The liberal agenda has the entire country in it's grip, and they have long since taken the people's rights away. If you put the libs back in power in this country, they would do MORE to erode our rights than they already have. What little reform we've had with our firearms laws would be flushed down the toilet and this event would be used as the excuse (much like the montreal massacre was the catalyst for gun control here in the first place).

Look no further than Justin Trudeau who was vying for islamic votes at a well known extremist mosque that was on not only a CSIS watch list, but being monitored by the CIA and FBI as well.

You won't ever see me advocating the erosion of rights and freedoms as a result of a terror attack, because that is a tacit admission of defeat as far as I'm concerned. Instead, you will see me advocating an end to politically correct dialog in this country. It's time to stop defending a religion that is so obviously screwed up that every single day there is an atrocity committed either in the name of Allah, or in the name of Islam itself.

Close the borders to muslim countries, deport those who are espousing extremist nonsense. That would be a good start. Immigration reform and much more scrutiny of those who apply for "refugee status" are sorely needed here.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph
Canadian's did NOT choose to support a war in Syria or Iraq
that poll was set up and commissioned by the Canadian government.

globalnews.ca...
www.ipsos.ca...
edit on 22-10-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

Yawn. The word "Sheep" is always thrown around on this site when somebody has a different opinion.

Would you feel extreme rage if your entire family was wiped out during a Wedding Ceremony?

OOPS, SORRY we thought you were Terrorists. Move along Peasants, nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Praytell smart guy.... last non muslim to behead a person and post it as a cause...

no wait there is more...

last non muslim that has attack : Ships, embassys , and roadsides with bombs?

crickets.... carry on sir.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Would you feel extreme rage if your entire family was wiped out during a Wedding Ceremony?

Yep. Probably just as much rage as I would if some muslim cut my family members head off on a London street, or shot them at a war memorial in Ottawa, or blew them up somewhere abroad.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Not everything that happens in this world is a staged event put on by "the powers that be". There are radical islamists out there. Don't believe me? Head over to Syria and find out for yourself.

And just for the hell of it, 2 points that basically shoot your little conspiracy down before it's even off the ground:

1) The majority of Canadians already supported Canada's involvement in airstrikes against ISIS targets

2) The attacks in Canada started AFTER Canada committed 6 of it's CF-18's to combat operations against ISIS.

So please, explain to me how these supposedly staged events are supposed to drum up support for Canadian involvement in an anti-ISIS coalition when most Canadians already supported it before said attacks ever took place?

Do you think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, this is an effort by Islamic extremists to DISSUADE Canadians from supporting such an effort?

I'm seriously considering retiring from this site permanently. Every single thing that happens is a conspiracy to some of the people here.

I know thousands of people and only one that I know supports that idiot Harper's move to send planes to assist in the attack. These politicians need to clean house, stop fudging the poll numbers, have some truth in advertising (tell us who they really work for) and if we are going to have elections, let's actually have them mean something.

We used to be like Switzerland, neutral, peace keepers, respected, everybody loved us. Now we are simply a shadow of what we were and an extension of the US war machine.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I might not know thousands of people, but everyone in my circle of friends except for a few vegan hippies fully supports stamping out ISIS. Further, every single article I read about Canada's involvement in an anti-ISIS coalition (at least in the Canadian media) is chalk full of support, with a few commies trolling.

Everything I've seen seems to suggest 60% of Canadians support Canada's involvement in attacking ISIS, with about 10% undecided or with no opinion.

At any rate, the issue went before parliament, and the NDP and the libs lost the vote. That's how our country works, so deal with it. If you don't like it, feel free to vote for Trudeau in the next election. Thankfully, most Canadians realize he is a clown, and he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a majority.
edit on 22-10-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm going to have to go with the OP being wrong as it's based on faulty premise. As another poster stated the majority of Canadians are for fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria. There was much concern over our Air Force equipment, not whether ISIS needs to be dealt with.

We don't need a false flag to tell us that ISIS shouldn't be able to take over the Middle East. I think most of us are intelligent to realise what a risk that would be to the west. Most Canadians I know of are against interfering with the civil war in Syria, but that is a different matter. Things have changed there. It is what it is now and pointing fingers isn't going to change reality today.

I've been reading so many posts about this being the fault of all Muslims and they should be sent back to where they came from. It's ridiculous. These two men were from here. One was very much a white boy. There are no immigrants involved.

Not everything is a conspiracy. There are horrible people in the world. There are actual police states where we wouldn't be able to discuss this right now. Get off the internet once in a while and talk to some real live immigrants who can tell you about police states, corrupt governments, real horrifying poverty, non existent medical systems etc.

edit on 22-10-2014 by meomy because: Spelling

edit on 22-10-2014 by meomy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

I might not know thousands of people, but everyone in my circle of friends except for a few vegan hippies fully supports stamping out ISIS. Further, every single article I read about Canada's involvement in an anti-ISIS coalition (at least in the Canadian media) is chalk full of support, with a few commies trolling.

Everything I've seen seems to suggest 60% of Canadians support Canada's involvement in attacking ISIS, with about 10% undecided or with no opinion.

At any rate, the issue went before parliament, and the NDP and the libs lost the vote. That's how our country works, so deal with it. If you don't like it, feel free to vote for Trudeau in the next election. Thankfully, most Canadians realize he is a clown, and he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a majority.

I don't think anyone would argue that ISIS needs to go the way of the dinosaurs, however quoting poles and calling Canada a country (when it is not, it's a colony) is just a complete fail. BTW, voting for the son of a politician trained as a jesuit priest, will bring an identical amount of pain and suffering as voting for someone out of a university. They all work for the same people and it ain't you or me bubba ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

There are times for neutral and times to not be neutral. Remember Rwanda?

KIGALI- Governor-General Michaëlle Jean formally apologized to Rwandans for Canada’s role as part of the international community that failed to act “soon enough” to prevent the 1994 genocide. Declaring the genocide was made possible by the “indifference and inaction of the international community,” Jean said “Canada acknowledges and takes responsibility as part of the international community for not having responded soon enough to what was happening here.” “I think we could have made a difference. I think we could have prevented the magnitude of the horror that brought (...) genocide here.”

This is like that. We can't allow genocide when we can do something about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join