It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Ever Heard of Deagel.Com?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: Otley

It is "deagel", not "deagle" - OP misspelled it.

...and I see it is fixed.

Yup, thanks for the headsup in any event. Odd last name spelling.

link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

oops, thanks

link   
I wonder, from where are they getting their data from to begin with? What trends are these numbers based on? It's very disturbing.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

If someone could imbed this for me that would be lovely.

m.youtube.com...

You might think I'm trying to promote mr brzezinski if you read my last few posts and you wouldn't be far off. He's not a stupid man and I think we might be wise to pay attention to some of the things he says.

He even talks about the possible futures In a new book I'm gonna go buy tonight. He doesn't outright say western collapse or anything like that in the video above but he does say that one of the possible futures with an aggressive china doesn't look Chinese it looks chaotic. That to me reads economic collapse fueled war with china. He gives very plausible and possible ways out.

It bedevils me how this guy is obamas top foreign policy advisor and we are in the current mess we are in.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mmshelt
To be fair thats 247 million deaths and 0 Births, 0 citizenships granted, etc to reflect the numbers they are showing. To make sense of this if you assume that there are 250 million Births and and 497 million deaths then the numbers would still be the same. I am wondering why these numbers showing here would reflect such a drastic increase in the number of deaths of United States Citizens.

www.cdc.gov...

Extrapolating Data from 2010 would show that in the ~12 years that we have would indicate numbers between 35 and 45 million Lol, and thats with the notion of population growth taken into consideration at a threshold of 5-10 percent

There is a huge difference between 40 million and 500 million
I would be shocked if this was real at all.

Then again if it is perhaps the answers are right in front of us.

Lol its all bunk lets be real, "Deagel.com"....

To be fair - this implies 'US' births, deaths, etc.

Suppose the 'US' is no longer a 'thing' by 2025 and anyone remaining is a member of the 'resistance'? 69 Million might sound about right.

Hope this is all... Superhoaxy... I hope.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

I had a thought.... "ebola vaccine". Would it be distributed to only the western countries? Is it not really a vaccine?

I am tired of the term "conspiracy theorist" since we all have seen MANY 'conspiracies' come to pass as actual. The events of the past 6 months have really gotten the hairs on the back of my neck standing up, I gotta be honest.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

If someone could imbed this for me that would be lovely.

m.youtube.com...

You might think I'm trying to promote mr brzezinski if you read my last few posts and you wouldn't be far off. He's not a stupid man and I think we might be wise to pay attention to some of the things he says.

He even talks about the possible futures In a new book I'm gonna go buy tonight. He doesn't outright say western collapse or anything like that in the video above but he does say that one of the possible futures with an aggressive china doesn't look Chinese it looks chaotic. That to me reads economic collapse fueled war with china. He gives very plausible and possible ways out.

It bedevils me how this guy is obamas top foreign policy advisor and we are in the current mess we are in.

Here ya go:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I've got the same thoughts all too frequently bud...

I'm taking screenshots now - this site is experiencing either a heavy load now, or is under attack. Awkward.

I just wanted to peak through their source code for ... information...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Anyone else notice there is a Special Forces Major Edwin Deagle at Fort Bragg? Oh and Fort Bragg happens to be very very close to Fayettesville where the site is registered.

Check this out: GOV PAPER Naming Edwin Deagle
edit on 22-10-2014 by robbystarbuck because: Bad link, fixed now

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: robbystarbuck

I ACTUALLY missed that particularly unsettling bit of information... Perhaps someone should give the registered phone # a call.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbystarbuck
Anyone else notice there is a Special Forces Major Edwin Deagle at Fort Bragg? Oh and Fort Bragg happens to be very very close to Fayettesville where the site is registered.

Check this out: GOV PAPER Naming Edwin Deagle

Read some of that...

The objective of our training approach is to create immersive digital environments

The entire paper is on the benefits of a 'gaming environment' for training purposes.

To me this association wreaks of potential for this Major to post a very convincing [disinformative?] website... At this point I'm very... very interested in where this goes...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Can you please post the updated whois for the correct spelling of the site. (Deagle is posted because of the typo, we need Deagel) The website I use for the it doesn't supply as much info as what you have posted. Thanks!

For what it's worth, here is the info from the site I use Deagel Whois Report
~OkieDokie

edit on 22-10-2014 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OkieDokie

Can you please post the updated whois for the correct spelling of the site. (Deagle is posted because of the typo, we need Deagel) The website I use for the it doesn't supply as much info as what you have posted. Thanks!

For what it's worth, here is the info from the site I use Deagel Whois Report
~OkieDokie

Hah... How's this?

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.tucows.com]
[Querying whois.tucows.com]
[whois.tucows.com]
IP Address: 198.171.79.36
Maximum Daily connection limit reached. Lookup refused.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

Registered On August 31, 2003

Registrant Name: Gas Deagel
Registrant Organization: Gas Deagel
Registrant Street: 108, Gran via
Registrant City: Roses
Registrant State/Province: NA
Registrant Postal Code: 17480
Registrant Country: ES
Registrant Phone: +34.972255221
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Gas Deagel
Admin Organization: Gas Deagel
Admin Street: 108, Gran via
Admin City: Roses
Admin State/Province: NA
Admin Postal Code: 17480
Admin Country: ES
Admin Phone: +34.972255221
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
For full info

edit on 22-10-2014 by Septimus because: added registry date and link

edit on 22-10-2014 by Septimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Okay now this gets pretty rough... *starts sorting through 'Gas Deagle' ( Airsoft ) results*

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

Wow, really? I've still got it pulled up.

~OkieDokie

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Septimus
a reply to: TzarChasm

This site is weird... I keep getting a random pop up with '0' on it. That person who posted is also marked as a moderator for me....
Did some more reading and there's another thread about the population drop. Very strange.

im talking about the youtube channel. either the user who found it was quick to ask questions or someone else beat us to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The spelling is 'Deagel'; sorry for the initial confusion; it is not the usual spelling for that name and I goofed.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
The spelling is 'Deagel'; sorry for the initial confusion; it is not the usual spelling for that name and I goofed.

I'm wondering if 'Edwin Deagle' isn't a pseudonym. What with D. Eagle being the abbreviation of the powerful hangun Desert Eagle. Just a random thought that popped into my head whilst perusing this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

That's what I got back. But Septimus seems to have nailed it... Site's out of Spain?

Increasingly curious as I continue to dig around...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join