It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Qlippoth as a Crystal of Knowledge; An Independent Realm of Sorcery

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

Honestly? I think if you had the full faith of an illuminated child, you could cry for a mountain, look down and watch one rise up beneath your feet. My world is filled with inexplicable coincidences.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” - Tolkien

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Do you feel like a leader?
Has anything specifically suggested that you are a leader?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I honestly don't think anyone needs to attract followers. This isn't so much a game of popularity or agreement as it is a game of becoming what you know is right and not allowing anyone else to define reality for you. The pyramid builders seek agreement, the divergent ones seek becoming.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't know how to continue. After all there's no book on any of this stuff...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Fake it until you make it. ;p Be certain enough to carry forward and knowledgeable enough to allow your certainty to blow away when the winds of change come. Be like a kid. Walk up to a kid and ask them a totally random question and watch how they respond. Very rarely will they shrug and say "I don't know." Most of the time they come up with something random and delightful.

Below is a good guru. He's practically a Shaolin Monk at this point. Watching him use the momentum of the media against it to bounce himself out of Belize and into legitimacy was amazing. He was probably facing execution not that long ago, and that is just the tip of the ice burg of what one can do who refuses to allow others to define their reality for them.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I'll inevitably use my new powers for despotism *insert evil laugh*

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Well, try to hold off for at least the first 45 minutes. We don't want to give freedom a bad name. ;p

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Last thing for this evening. How perception determines reality. Which way is this doll spinning? Believe it or not, you can change the directionality of this doll's spin at will and can even strip it of its three dimensional properties, rendering it a flat sideways morphing shadow. Take your time with it. The first time I encountered this perceptual puzzle, it took me awhile to understand it. For me, looking at it with my peripheral vision at first was how I was able to get it to change directions, and then gradually I got more and more control over the illusion (well, my own perception really).

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The Qlippoth is the opposite of the tree of Life. The opposite of Life is death. Being separate from The Unity of Life is death. Everlasting Life is a gift from The Spirit. The only annihilation needed to be in unity with the source of all things is ego, that is, selfishness. God is Love and Love is not self-seeking. Virtue is living through Love since God is Love. I don't think a spiritually advanced being would want to be separate from everlasting life - a gift of The Spirit. There is nothing wrong with self-sacrifice. What greater love is there than for a person to willingly lay down their own life for others? Paradise doesn't come from below the feet. Paradise comes from within the heart.

God is Love, so Love is The Law of Heaven and The Will of God. People honor Love by loving others as themselves, and when this happens, then Peace exists. This is why, it was written that the most important thing to do is to Love God and Love others. Since God is Love, Loving God is honoring Love by Loving others. God's Law is ONE.

What greater way is there to support Freedom than to promote the teaching of Loving others? Freedom is being able to leave your house and take a nice walk outside because you know people have mutual respect for each others property. Freedom is being able to take a nice walk knowing that there is mutual respect and if you don't bother others than people won't bother you. Freedom is having people willing to help you from Love with their own free-will to achieve goals that a person could never achieve on their own.

Many people realize this and that is why they choose to follow The Golden Rule:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." - Matthew 7:12

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: TzarChasm

There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is knowing things but wisdom is the ability to apply it through good judgment, and it is compassion that makes the judgment good, so compassion is wisdom while knowledge is just facts about reality.

compassion and wisdom are peanut butter and jelly, but compassion and wisdom are not both peanut butter.

Sure they could be, one might be crunchy and the other smooth.

But yet, one can be compassionate without wisdom and have wisdom and no compassion. What do both words mean?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is knowing things but wisdom is the ability to apply it through good judgment, and it is compassion that makes the judgment good, so compassion is wisdom while knowledge is just facts about reality.

compassion and wisdom are peanut butter and jelly, but compassion and wisdom are not both peanut butter.

But yet, one can be compassionate without wisdom and have wisdom and no compassion. What do both words mean?

im sure you have google.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

im sure you have google.

I am sure I do.

And I have a jar of crunchy peanut butter because I don't like creamy.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The tree of life is a representation of the creation of the entire universe through the emanations of GOD. Each emanation is a representation of a skill or feelings, so each skill combined with another skill creates another skill, therefore give life to another emanation.
Each sphere also represent a dimension (according to some quantum theorists there exist 11 dimensions). The first three represent the Trinity of GOD; Keter (Crown) is the Father, Hokhma (Wisdom) is the Mother (Sophia) and Binah (Understanding) is the Son.
We are left with 7 spheres, apply each to one day of the creation and you have our world (Malkut).

The mystery of Da'ath is quite interesting is the one that make the transition from being GOD to be like god. As above, so below. The trinity of Keter-Hokhma-Binah reflect down in Tifereth-Gevura-Chesed. Da'ath is how that reflection occurs. How can we become as GOD? By deciphering Da'ath.

There's more to it than just what I wrote, but you already know that.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I am of the opinion that it is impossible to destroy the ego and continue living on this earth in this physical form. You can weaken its hold on you. You can step outside of the prison it manifests into reality, but it will always be there to some degree. I have no problem sacrificing my ego, but not to some God, to my own ends in the path of becoming a transeogist. According to your mystics, God does not want the sacrifice of the ego, but the sacrifice of free choice, independent will, and that transcendent force of authority which bestows inexplicable change into this reality.

He wants us to lay down our creative instruments and to stand in line to become another tool that he can use for his creative efforts. What greater love is there than accepting some trivial role passing out sandwiches in a line full of starving people? How about bearing your talents into reality? How about becoming the greatest version of yourself? How about working to end the lie that life must be a constant struggle and transform this reality in a place of bliss and illumination where life is enjoyable, creative inspiration is all around you, and every day is a new delight as something novel emerges from the realm of the potential into the realm of the actual.

The greatest way to support freedom is to show others what it means to love freedom, not to enjoy their shackles but to rally against them until they break, not to sacrifice themselves, but to magnify themselves until they become great enough to be worthy of unlimited illumination. People can steer their own ship without stepping on each other's toes. Freedom is but one of many virtues, and when it is magnified at the expense of the other virtues, vice begins to spread which throws a society out of a condition of homeostasis.

Liberty, Justice, Wisdom, Beauty, Love, Peace, Joy, Knowledge, Passion, Vitality, Temperance, Balance, Creativity, Cooperation, Independence: these are virtues which must be maintained in a proper perspective to one another in order to witness the blossoming of an illuminated society.

What is the keystone that the builders have rejected? Every pyramid complex I know of rejects freedom and individuality. Every single one of them either rejects the very existence of free will or rejects its virtuousness, claiming that it can bring nothing but evil. Your Christ, your Messiah is freedom and you have rejected him while I have chosen to build my life on his foundation. My house is not built on sinking sand, but on the core gift that the serpent has bestowed on all of us.

His test of Abraham was not a test of servitude, but a test of slavishness. The example in the abrahamic faiths is not that he could take someone so wicked and teach them virtue through Mitzvahs, but that he could take someone so slavish and teach them the love of freedom through Kabbalah. A people who once lived on their knees begging for judges and priests and kings will become great Cedars to show the world what any people are capable of, even a group of slavish superstitious self-sacrificers like these who have done nothing but try to throw away their gift of freedom from the very dawn of civilization.

That which is above and reflect its nature below and that which is below can ascend on high to manifest its nature into that which is above. I know my higher self is amenable to change, and as it has learned to love and trust me, we have begun to evolve together. If my higher self can do this, all of ours can. We can recreate heaven after our own image in our own likeness and we can give birth to a world that shimmers in the light of a billion stars, unleashing a realm of unlimited illumination.

Galatians 5:1 It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The Christ uses freedom to act through love. Freedom is not a virtue, but only a tool which can be used for virtue. A person use their freedom to create pain and suffering or a person can use their freedom to create peace and love.

I agree with you here:

"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery." - Galatians 5:1

and these verses are also connect very well with what was said in that verse:

"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other." - Galatians 5:13-15

Notice that last verse: "if you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other". This was the whole purpose of saying we were called to be free but it is important to keep the one command that fulfills the entire law "Love your neighbor as yourself".

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well, I understand that mystically. If you judge and curtail each other, you will be trapped in your smallness and will be bound by the judgments that you have made. We hold this world into reality by our agreement, and through our agreement we trap each other in a prison of our own designs. Also, I don't think Paul got the whole picture, but he did get a large part of it. I would say serve one another boldly. Bestow your talents upon one another as that which above has bestowed onto you. We are called to exist after the image of YHVH who said simply, "I AM." He did not say, "If you'll permit me, I could be." He said, "I AM."

The mistake people make is assuming all that is heavenly is virtuous. The angels aren't truly fallen, and the dragon has swept up many of them to serve his interests. Just because a force is angelic doesn't mean it is virtuous. We are walking a path wedged between a dragon and a phoenix and we must learn to emulate the phoenix without surrendering our independence.

The confusion of the mind is to bow before the dragon and call it Godly. That which is Godly would never request us to bow. That which is Godly gave us freedom and independence to the point that idolatry and viciousness can saturate this globe and he will not raise his hand against us. He values liberty above justice so that we can learn to create justice through liberty. This process is not about surrendering yourself. This process is about becoming who you are. He did not seek to create servants, but to create companions who are worthy of his company.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I agree with you here. Unfortunately, many people believe the idea that God is separate from us. The Body is The Temple for The Spirit of God (1 Corinthians 3:16). The Kingdom of God is not "here" or "there" it is within us (Luke 17:21).

When a gift is given, it is given freely, but it is up to the person who receives the gift to take good care of it. If someone buys you are car, you can either take care of it or the car will eventually stop working when it has no gas or oil or whatever it lacks. The Gift of God is The Love within the person, that is, The Spirit of God within The Temple called The Body. The freedom is being to act on it or not. We can act through The Spirit of God (through Love) and keep Peace and Harmony or we can choose not to act on it and create violence such as wars and revenge.

You talk about not giving up individuality.

A parent will love in a different way than a friend. A lover will Love in a different way than a friend or a parent. A weak person may not be able to help you life the rock in your way, but they can give advice for another solution. A strong person may not be good with advice, but they may be able to help you life the rock in your way.

People love in different ways, and you can love in a way that represents who you as a person/human are now.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The same way I like crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy. It might still be peanut butter but those crunchy peanuts make a difference.

You can love but think about this, one might love their children and wives and absolutely hate the family down the street from them. I wondered about that growing up. In my town we were the lowest, the "white trash" family that everyone talked about. I thought so many times how they hated us and yet how they could show love to their own. It was a mystery to me.

I don't know how people on these threads grew up, how they are always talking about the need for some idealized and romantic type of love. I didn't know what love was until I began to express it myself. When you go through a childhood without love you tend to have a very fractured view. Love isn't something found in mysticism, it's a matter of the will. That's one thing I learned from Ravi Zacharias, a very good apologist. He was relating the story of his brother asking their parents to find him a wife and to arrange it. Ravi asked him how he would love a woman he had never met, and he said it is a matter of will.

That's for us to understand, it is a matter of our will to choose to love someone or not. I really don't understand all this mystical views when it comes to love. What is so lacking in the will that one needs to find it mystically? Can one learn to love practically?

You can choose to be compassionate and loving, but no one loves everybody. Well, Jesus loved people and had compassion on them, but He was willing to. But not only that, He choose to give His life for loving people. That's the one thing I fail to see in all these gnostic threads, always talking about loving but never to the point they say they would give their lives willingly for someone else. That's why I don't buy all this mystic, idealized definitions of what they perceive love to be.

Are they waiting for someone to love them? Are they lacking in love? Are they loving toward everyone? If they are loving then why do they have to come to ATS to define it for someone else?

Remember that Jesus also died for people who hated Him. How many people here are willing to do that? Are there limits to their love? Does their love come at a cost to others? From where I grew up as an inconvenient, unloved and unwanted child in deep poverty, I find all of this not genuine. It seems they are trying to purge their guilt because they weren't capable of showing love to someone else and now they want to make amends without actually going to a person to make it right.

I've now read about the ego and how it can't be broken. This thread is an ego trip, someone wants to feel their ego stoked by people telling them they got it right about love. Perhaps their self-esteem is wrapped up in others giving them warm, fuzzy bunny feelings. How about they go out and find someone to love practically? I can't have a childhood back but I make sure that in my adult life I have shown compassion towards people, even those more financially better off than me. It's never about money, it's about loving regardless because there are some screwed up people who just need to know what it feels like to get a hug when they are sad.

That's why Jesus said He came to bind up the broken-hearted. When you learn that was His purpose and mission and that we are to follow His example, we then do without having to say. That's why threads like this just make me sad that people miss that mark. It's easy to tell others how to find mystical love, it's another to tell people to get out there and love, regardless of how you feel about the person.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

You make some really good points.

You can love but think about this, one might love their children and wives and absolutely hate the family down the street from them.

Yes, this is how many people love today. True love loves neighbors and enemies.

That's for us to understand, it is a matter of our will to choose to love someone or not. I really don't understand all this mystical views when it comes to love. What is so lacking in the will that one needs to find it mystically? Can one learn to love practically?

Absolutely. One way you can practice love is by treating others as you would like to be treated (as opposed to treating others as inferior to yourself). Another way, which is a greater form of love, is through self-sacrifice, charity, giving to others. As Jesus said: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13

You can choose to be compassionate and loving, but no one loves everybody.

If they did, there would be no reason for Jesus to teach people to turn the other cheek, love enemies, and do good to those who hate them. It would just come naturally. It's something that's practiced.

I've now read about the ego and how it can't be broken. This thread is an ego trip, someone wants to feel their ego stoked by people telling them they got it right about love. Perhaps their self-esteem is wrapped up in others giving them warm, fuzzy bunny feelings. How about they go out and find someone to love practically?

Or, some people may already be practicing the teachings of loving enemies and giving to others and see how their life is becoming more and more peaceful and want to keep reminding/encouraging others of this greater form of love.

I can't have a childhood back but I make sure that in my adult life I have shown compassion towards people, even those more financially better off than me. It's never about money, it's about loving regardless because there are some screwed up people who just need to know what it feels like to get a hug when they are sad.

It's easy to tell others how to find mystical love, it's another to tell people to get out there and love, regardless of how you feel about the person.

True

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" - Matthew 5:43-44

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" - Luke 6:46
edit on 23-10-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

hello nechash

are you versed in the oral aspect of kabbalah? I am led to understand that this opens the written into a complete understanding.
regards f.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join