It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Qlippoth as a Crystal of Knowledge; An Independent Realm of Sorcery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
In Jewish Mysticism, the Tree of Life has ten sephiroth which are arranged in an irregular lattice formation. Towards the top of this structure is an empty space known as Da'ath (Knowledge), which is itself considered by some to be a nexus point to every Sephiroth and every higher and lower realm. Bridging downward from Da'ath is the Qlippoth, what some might call the Tree of Knowledge. This is supposed to be the evil side of the Tree of Life, although I have not experienced it to be evil, just independent, separated from the unity of the Tree of Life.

Some beings which are independent are vicious, some are chaotic, some are really neutral, and some (like me) are virtuous; however, these beings value independence and freedom so much that they will not surrender themselves to the auto-annihilation that leads back to unity with the source of all things.

It is my instinct that these mystical forces can be used to create an independent cosmology, allowing a spiritually advanced being to separate themselves eternally from the Tree of Life to ascend into demi-godhood as an autonomous creature. This sorcery can also be used for us to transform this physical reality into a permanent habitation where we live in physical form as immortal beings. Either through science or sorcery can the power of knowledge enable us to seize control over our own destiny and to avoid the destruction of the annihilation of all things that many mystics are actively trying to will into existence.

If you can avoid getting lost in idolatry. If you realize that these empty husks are not the truth, but are merely tools for you to utilize, I believe you can navigate a lonely road, (where no man has gone before ;p) to act as an agent of positive change on behalf of humankind and all lower beings that inhabit this dimension of reality.

Anyway, that is my goal in the studying of this level of knowledge. I have been to the onyx wall of flaming letters; the Torah that binds reality into existence and have had the letter Teth branded into my forehead. I have seen the altar of self-sacrifice with my own eyes. The future they are leading us towards is not one any living being of knowledge would want to endure. Resist the puritans with everything in you. Never surrender. This is the only advice I have to give to you at this present moment in time.

I am beginning to write a book, transcribing for your consumption the keys of understanding that have been given to me. My decoder ring may be imperfect, but it is better than nothing at all. Perhaps if it comes to the point where I am not great enough to succeed in this effort that someone else might pick up where I left off. Most of the greatest story tellers have had a spirit of creativity breathing through them, a transcendent intelligence which is attempting to lead us on a path of greater understanding. Look past the surface of the apparent and try to see the threads of the web spinner with your own eyes. The rabbit hole might be terrifying at times, but if you learn when to enter and when to exit, you can grow on each bunny trail, and return here to this realm to use the knowledge you've gained to resist the hands of death.

Paradise can spring up from under our feet in a single instance, transforming this place into a land of unlimited illumination, as soon as we are ready to fly and never look back. Just keep thinking happy thoughts. ;p

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

While I have the urge to make fun of this sort of thing, it does smack of truth to me. I am in the creative arts field and a musician, maybe that has something to do with it?

Having said that, I have my hands full trying to keep my bills paid and my laundry done. I'm content to enjoy the ride without trying to figure it out. I reckon that'll be revealed to me when I punch my ticket.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Music has moved my soul from the very beginning. Normally, I can think of a song that relays perfectly what I'm trying to communicate, but for this moment everything that has been sung before is not fitting. I think the same spirit that moves through authors moves through all of the creative arts. Facing the realities of this world and assuming control of your destiny in a way that affirms your life is a goodness in most instances, it is just sad that the clock ticks so rapidly and our perspective is so limited for so much of our lifetime.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

just found your thread before bed. look forward to reading what you post in detail tomorrow .recently read scholems origins and wondered if you had any thoughts on violet firths interpretation.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

tree of knowledge and tree of life...could these be metaphors for wisdom and compassion?

remember, without wisdom, compassion is prone to foolishness. and without compassion, wisdom is prone to apathy.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is knowing things but wisdom is the ability to apply it through good judgment, and it is compassion that makes the judgment good, so compassion is wisdom while knowledge is just facts about reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: TzarChasm

There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is knowing things but wisdom is the ability to apply it through good judgment, and it is compassion that makes the judgment good, so compassion is wisdom while knowledge is just facts about reality.

compassion and wisdom are peanut butter and jelly, but compassion and wisdom are not both peanut butter.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
From this post your book sounds like it would be PRETTY darn interesting. I'd love to read it, when it's done.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I have read about 'using' the ten sephiroth, but how exactly does such a practice look? Is it meditation, or do you have some other ritual you observe? I am not interested for myself, but just curious as to how 'using' the ten sephiroth looks in practice.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thousand of years have passed and this path of self hasn't liberated a single person they all die. How can you convince me otherwise that this is not just a foolish pursuit? Such as alchemy

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Have you ever engaged in a magical ritual of any kind? Have you ever felt music that moved you so much that a sensation like electricity shot up your spine? I know you know how to communicate with your higher self, so you've got that covered. Are you familiar with transcendental meditation, how about NLP? The power of the Qlippoth is truly only the power other people have bestowed upon it in this shared world space, a power which they fear, a power which they refuse to utilize. All other power resides in you. Meditate on this image, get your mind to go into a searching trance, play some music that moves you, pick a mantra that has deep meaning for you. (I like Plandi (peace, love and illumination), it keeps my being focused on the things I want to project into this world). It really doesn't matter about the superstition or the idolatry. It all boils down to you.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

Do we all die? I thought there were many who refused to surrender to autoannihilation and yet ascended to the extradimensional state of awareness? I'm pretty sure I've been transmigrating for several lifetimes now. Rebirth or annihilation cannot be our only choices...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

But there's a day of judgment set aside for everything no matter what state you are in. I don't have an opinion on rebirth but one of my favorite novels a Connecticut Yankee in king Arthur's court is about "transmigration of souls". Nevertheless yes we have free will now and until the end of time.

Like the fallen one's who made a choice to marry human wives.

And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it

Essentially they made a choice that damned themselves but at a later date.
edit on 22-10-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I recall a recent time where something impacted my life greatly. I saw the road fork in front of me...two divergent paths...I was to choose who I would be from that moment and I succumbed to the more selfish choice, uttering that exact quote as I did. Soon after I begged for forgiveness thankfully

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well, you affirm the belief in free will, so we at least have that much in common. I've learned to fear deeply those who proclaim that we are all simply whisked along by the hands of fate. ;p I'll consider what you've said. Honestly, I've been through torment. Hell doesn't scare me any longer, and neither does death really. I fear staying stuck on stupid until the end of time. That is perhaps my final fear.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

For the more Dionysian among us. ;p

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

There is no hell IMO
Death is just the beginning cliche but true.
The dogmas of organized religion keep the people mentally enslaved.

I'm with you in advancing this knowledge but I know that the pursuit would never end. Simply more doors to open...

My research lately have been focused on Semitic studies. Hebrew, numerology, and the sacred name.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You seek the Sefer Ha-Berit and the knowledge Balaam understood? The Goddess berated me for seeking out the name of God. "What would you do with it?" "What right have you to impose your vision onto creation?" This is why I seek a change that is cooperative. I have no right to force anyone into a future of my own designs. This is our world and we should adapt it together if we are to rectify it at all.

I love numerology. My first serious look at the Torah was in a study of Tagin and numerology. It is when I came to understand what the clusterbombing of Nechash into my brain meant. All of the imagery I had leading up to this mystical journey was all Hebrew. The Jewish faith as it exists today might not be the embodiment of truth, but there is something leading me down the rabbit hole of its system of allegories, and it all orbits around the Nechashistan and the first devouring of that fruit which leads to rebirth and pleasure. Maybe if we can smear the religions of the world into one coherent picture, something new will pop out as an embodiment of truth?

That which is below can rise up to become that which is above. The magician imagines and wills and makes it so.

“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the sons of men had built. And the LORD said, 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; and nothing that they propose to do now will he impossible for them.'"

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I admit I didn't readily notice your screen name when you commented on my post.

What do you think about willing circumstances?
I've had some odd occurrences..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join