It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this img may shock you is it proof ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Look for the Dolphins here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/9/2004 by Notme]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OK, I got the picture and highly lightened the contrast. Below is the picture, and it looks like the ground and the rover..

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is this thread a joke? You say that the image in the "mud" looks like a whale? I see no resemblance of a whale whatsoever! And even if it did look like a whale, why would this image "shock us" so much?? Like you said in your title. I think LeeJones just posted this thread to confuse the hell out of all of us.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i don't see a whale, but i CLEARLY see fifteen chubacabras chasing bigfoot(and he's wearing giant astronaut boots.)
does anyone else see it? and the portrait of JFK?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i don't see a whale, but i CLEARLY see fifteen chubacabras chasing bigfoot(and he's wearing giant astronaut boots.)
does anyone else see it? and the portrait of JFK?

Yea I do see the portrait of JFK. Oh and you forgot to mention that picture of Cookie Monster along with Bert and Ernie chillin to the far right of the screen

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Moderators, how come this thread wasn't shut down? Things like that lower the quality of ATS.

Or, send some pharmaceuticals to the readers of this thread, so we all start seeing things

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Okay, okay...closing due to popular concensus....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join