It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cannabis will never be legal in the UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Korg Trinity

"If you do not want to abide by the laws of the land then you are more than welcome to go else where."

Why would I do that i was born here. The country kind of belongs to me as much as it does anyone else including our oppressive Government leaders that make said nonsensical laws.

I think I will just continue to do as I have always done which is exactly as i please to with in reason.

3 small rules to live by, take what you do not have, have what you cannot take, and never hurt anyone that's weaker than yourself. The rest as they say is Chicken soup(easy).

That is your choice.... but in that choice you must accept that should you break the law and be caught you will face the consequences.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I cant in all good conscience follow totalitarian nonsensical laws imposed by governments that have hidden agendas and/or motives and refuse to do so. If that makes me a bad person in the eyes of the law then so be it!

End of the day our governments breach, bend and break more laws in a day than the average Joe ever will.

And its not as if the same rule even apply to those at the top.

Us little pions can have money and assets frozen at will in forfeiture laws as us peasant have to account for all money and any property not not in line with what a "normal" person should have is lot right.

Meanwhile Bankers and politicians can do what the F they like and nothing gets taken

The system is broken and corrupt.

PS I ave just discovered and read up on forfeiture laws recently and they disgust me.
edit on 23-10-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: crazyewok

If you do not want to abide by the laws of the land then you are more than welcome to go else where.

Baaaaa Baaaaaa Baaaaaaa goes the sheep

It takes intelligence to notice Intelligence....

Korg.

It takes intelligence to know how the system is broken, corrupt and rotten.

Only fools dont know they are in hidden slavery.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If you do not want to abide by the laws of the land then you are more than welcome to go else where.

Baaaaa Baaaaaa Baaaaaaa goes the sheep

It takes intelligence to notice Intelligence....

Korg.

It takes intelligence to know how the system is broken, corrupt and rotten.

Only fools dont know they are in hidden slavery.

Where is the logic in that?

What you are saying is because there is corruption we should be corrupt ourselves?

I think not!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What you are saying is because there is corruption we should be corrupt ourselves?

To each other no. There is a line. Serous crime and theft ect off each other I take seriously

But when dealing with banks and politician? The rules they set up are designed to make you lose. So what's the point of playing by them?

To be fair I dont break the law. Im not into drugs and have no reason to break any other laws as never had a reason too. so in some ways im talking BS, But I dont judge those who do buck the system as long as they dont hurt innocents.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

To each other no. There is a line. Serous crime and theft ect off each other I take seriously

But when dealing with banks and politician? The rules they set up are designed to make you lose. So what's the point of playing by them?

To be fair I dont break the law. Im not into drugs and have no reason to break any other laws as never had a reason too. so in some ways im talking BS, But I dont judge those who do buck the system as long as they dont hurt innocents.

I'm not judging anyone, it's not my job to judge, that is the court's role in society

There is a definite line, it's called the law. If you want to change the law then you are welcome to try.... but if you break the law and get caught... accept it and move along.

I think the term.... 'If you can't do the time, don't do the crime' rings true wouldn't you say?

Korg.

edit on 23-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

No I agree if you get caught you knew the deal.

Its why I dont break the law. To much to lose.

But my point is Im not going to go round grassing people up who I do know play loose with UK law or helping LE in certain instances which may very well have happened in the OP.

I dont want to make assumptions about you but by your tone you seem to be very rigid in support of the UK government's and its laws. surely you must see a need for change? Or at least more equal enforcement of the law?

As for who should make the decisions? Well certainly not our MP's at the moment. Not until a fairer and more representative government is brought in that actually represents the people and the not the Banking, EU or USA interests.

As soon as those at the top are subjected to the same laws as me then I will be happy.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
DP
edit on 23-10-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

No I agree if you get caught you knew the deal.

Its why I dont break the law. To much to lose.

But my point is Im not going to go round grassing people up who I do know play loose with UK law or helping LE in certain instances which may very well have happened in the OP.

I dont want to make assumptions about you but by your tone you seem to be very rigid in support of the UK government's and its laws. surely you must see a need for change? Or at least more equal enforcement of the law?

As for who should make the decisions? Well certainly not our MP's at the moment. Not until a fairer and more representative government is brought in that actually represents the people and the not the Banking, EU or USA interests.

As soon as those at the top are subjected to the same laws as me then I will be happy.

I do see a need for a change... that's why I vote UKIP!

I'm sure you have heard the expression 'power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately' there will always be corruption and injustice because it is basic human nature.

There will always be the haves and the have nots.... unless we move away from a greed based economy.... the only way that will happen is with free energy.

But that won't happen in our lifetime i'm afraid so we just have to make the most of what there is and build a robust foundation for our children.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I do see a need for a change... that's why I vote UKIP!

Thats one thing we can meet on.

I'm sure you have heard the expression 'power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately' there will always be corruption and injustice because it is basic human nature.

But courts and judges can tighten up make enforcement for equal across the board.

There will always be the haves and the have nots.... unless we move away from a greed based economy.... the only way that will happen is with free energy.

But that won't happen in our lifetime i'm afraid
Korg.

I dont know how long you plan to live but I expect that to happen in my life time if Lockheed martins resent announcement on fusion has any credit too it

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I dont know how long you plan to live but I expect that to happen in my life time if Lockheed martins resent announcement on fusion has any credit too it

Going a little off topic here but Even fusion reactors are still not enough on their own to move us away from a greed based system. What we need is a paradigm shift in way the energy is generated and distributed.

In effect we need a cost free system.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

It is indeed popular and I'd argue against Paraphi's claims of it being "in decline" - it's just most people won't own up to it because other twonks will call you a "junkie". Without breaking T&C's, I can't say too much, but I know plenty of 30 something professionals who prefer a smoke and a quite night in over getting plastered beyond belief at a pub then waking up in the morning feeling like your brain is trying to exit your body.

It'll be legal, in time. If America caves in, then it's only a matter of being patient.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

"That is your choice.... but in that choice you must accept that should you break the law and be caught you will face the consequences."

Should I be caught breaking what I consider to be a stupid law Im aware of the fact that i will face the same consequences as anyone else. Im fine with that, to be honest i would not want it any other way.

That being said im not silly and nether are the Police. I imagine most officers have more pressing matters to deal with other than people smoking herb.

One thing i suggest everyone does in the event of them being stopped and searched is produce your mobile phone(If you have the chance) and film them. Ask why you have been stopped and never accept looking suspicious as an answer, press them on the matter and note there police number located on their shoulder. Most young police officers don't know their arse from their elbow with regards to the criteria of when it is appropriate to initiate a stop and search so get them on camera making a mistake or saying something derogatory to you and any half decent lawyer will have a field day with them.
edit on 24-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join