It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“It's not going to make you grow a Vagina!”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I wish I could give you a hundred stars for that.

Bravo.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Do you ever try turnabout? When she refuses to watch a manly show, have you ever said (mimick of course), "Oh come on! It's not going to make you grow a penis!"

My husband would totally do it to me, but then, I rarely ever ask him to watch girly stuff because I don't tend to like it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Well crap! Does that mean I'm going to grow a winkie since I only enjoy action and thriller movies.

As a chick, I've never really enjoyed the chick flicks. Their too hokie and unrealistic.

On a side note, my husband has watched "The Notebook" at least 20 times. Next time I catch him watching it, I'm going to tell him he's going to grow a vagina. Thanks for the idea!

A thousand stars for you!! I think the only chick flick I like is Titanic because the ship breaks up and everyone DIES!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: nrd101
Lab Grown Vaginas

I don't think its the sappy movies that make them grow!

[snip].
Laughed till I choked....
edit on 26-10-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Well crap! Does that mean I'm going to grow a winkie since I only enjoy action and thriller movies.

As a chick, I've never really enjoyed the chick flicks. Their too hokie and unrealistic.

On a side note, my husband has watched "The Notebook" at least 20 times. Next time I catch him watching it, I'm going to tell him he's going to grow a vagina. Thanks for the idea!

A thousand stars for you!! I think the only chick flick I like is Titanic because the ship breaks up and everyone DIES!

That is hilarious!

Titanic was okay but much like you it was for the action and historical parts...the rest made me want to puke. foo foo hokie dokie junk.

Chick flicks suck!

Give me some action, mystery or intrigue and I'm all good. Romance and goopy doopy stuff...no thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Yes, I forgot the history. Titanic used to be my favorite subject for a few years when I was growing up, so it was definitely intriguing for that angle, too.

I have some odd interests: history's disasters and plagues.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That was funny, I enjoyed reading that post.

Maybe you should tell her that just in case, in order to offset the risk that it might actually make you grow a vagina, that you'll watch her chick flicks with her, but only if she's willing to dress up sexy, allow you to grope her during the show and put out after it's over.

Regardless of how she chooses to answer, it's a win for you.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Ya know... on the other hand... if I did grow lady parts...
it would greatly increase my chances of getting lucky...

Humm... maybe this requires further thought...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Next time walk into the room with a plant pot and when she asks you what that's for say"for growing my vagina in and when it's fully grown I wont need you". That's called lighting the blue touch paper. After saying that take a few steps away or better still leave the room.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This is true. For me personally, I know if I was to grow a Vagina for whatever reason, I would transition smoothy in to what I have always felt the Feminine side of me to be if it were the outwardly dominate one.

That being a very active and passionate Lesbian Woman!! After all, even now as a man I consider myself just a slutty Lesbian trapped in a mans body anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Next time tell her to get some new material or that she could be replaced by a dog.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join