It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Hatred Of Islam Is Embarrasing & Pathetic!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

thank you. I was getting sick and tired of seeing all the anti Islam/Muslim posts on here. there are good and bad in every race, and extremists in most religions. The Muslims really get a bad rap when most of them are great people. I have quite a few Muslim friends and they are the most loyal friends. they always took care of me when we all hung out together, always made sure I was safe and respected me! I haven't met one yet who was an a$$.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I think followers of any religion are delusional. Muslims just happen to take their delusions and use it to justify absurd acts of violence. Islam is in no way a sensible doctrine to follow. If you want to live your life right, get an education and make a positive contribution to society. You can start by stop posting crap like this.
edit on 22-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I haven't made any assumptions my friend I've seen it with my own two eyes reading vitriolic bulls# on a daily basis...

You must have noticed certain members who haven't appeared in this thread who usually jump at the chance to bash a Muslim or Muslims as a whole...

& their absence is a blessing because we've had a great discussion where usually s# would get derailed within 2 pages!

Here we are 4 pages in and there has been no name calling, back biting or nastiness!

I really wish you hadn't taken my OP personally because I clearly said if you can/do speak of the differences & don't go with Islamophobic content then you're the light in the darkness!

Even if you disagree with my beliefs you haven't belittled or admonished them...

& that's more than those who will remain nameless, but we know them, can say!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Self indulgent nonsense...

How about you not telling me how to live my life or what I should and shouldn't be posting!

If you don't like the thread you can kindly go elsewhere!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Self indulgent nonsense...

How about you not telling me how to live my life or what I should and shouldn't be posting!

If you don't like the thread you can kindly go elsewhere!

So hostile. It makes sense that you would be though.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Pal, if I was being hostile you'd know...

You just said I was delusional, & posting crap...

You were hostile & for that you can kindly head towards another thread as your presence isn't needed or wanted here!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Pal, if I was being hostile you'd know...

Oh yeah. I'm sure you're mighty.

You just said I was delusional, & posting crap...

Well. It is crap. And religion is false. To believe in something false is to be delusional. Not all Muslims are violent extremists. But, Islam is the only religion in the world where the followers commit extreme acts of violence in the way they do. The extremists cite their beliefs as justification, so we have to believe that there must be something in the book that tells them to do these things, otherwise, no one would believe that they are abiding by the quran and this whole muslim extremist idea would have never had existed. But, obviously, there is something about the quran that has a lot of people convinced that they should be killing people that don't agree with them.

I've read the passages of quran that speak of jihad. There are 164 verses. They aren't as peaceful as you claim. Not at all. So, despite the violence it condones, you make this thread defending the religion, and so its a crap thread and a flawed ideology.

You were hostile & for that you can kindly head towards another thread as your presence isn't needed or wanted here!

I wasn't hostile and still am not. I'm plainly stating facts and ending my sentences with periods. You're ending your sentences with exclamation marks. So stop trying to violently impress your ideals on me. That's the whole problem.
edit on 22-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That's going to be enough of that.

Any more back and forth is going to result in a Posting Ban. Get back on topic and stop with the bickering NOW.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Islam is no different to any other society, nobody & nothing is perfect...
With that said if most people like myself had a say they wouldn't be in a position to pull strings in the Islamic, or World communities...

Well stated, CharlieSpeirs, so much truth here.

I trust that there have been many Prophets who came to Earth as examples to us all...Jesus and Muhammad being two of them.

I trust that people of any country do not represent the actions of their country's government or politics - just as I do not represent the actions of my country's government or politics.

I trust that there is much to be appreciated within any religion (for those open to it), even if one subscribes to no religion whatsoever.

I trust that if we simply consider each other, that much understanding and peace can come from that single act.

These are my truths as much as I can simplify them. Peace be to you & yours. = )

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Well where do the extremists come from at cite the quran as the reason behind their jihad? I don't see any radical Christians cutting heads off and shooting RPGs at ppl for Jesus? Maybe 1000years ago in the crusades they did bad stuff but slowly every other religion has evolved. These guys touting their religion behind the attacks obviously believe that somewhere in the text they will go to 70virgins if they blow up every other non believer. You come at everyone on here with false pretense. OBVIOUSLY these guys are hard core Islamists that got the idea from SOMEWHERE. they say it was from their prophet and ya know what, if they do what they do and believe that then I for one believe them.

I also agree that not every Muslim is bad, but they have found justification for the acts they've commited. Maybe all the good ones just know it's morally wrong to murder innocents that don't follow your beliefs? Just how the bible says do bad things to homosexuals, but do you see an army overthrowing nations to kill all the ppl that don't believe in the bible? No.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Christians believe Jesus was a prophet simply by the definition of the word, but they also believe he was divine. Every one of those aspects could still exist without the divinity. The only one of those aspects that is divine is him being the son of god. Why does removal of the magic leave no reason to exist? Do his spoken words not mean anything? To me the most valuable aspect is not any of those things you mention but the lessons he imparted while here.

Not to mention he and others called him a prophet...

Acts 7:37 "This (Jesus Christ) is that Moses who said to the children of Israel, 'The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear.'"

Acts 3:20 "and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, 21 whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. 22 "For Moses truly said to the fathers, 'The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear in all things, whatever He says to you"

Matthew 21:11 (ESV)
11 And the crowds said, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth of Galilee.”

Matthew 13:57 (NIV)
57 And they took offense at him.
But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town and in his own home.”

Mention of Prophet
edit on -05:00amThu, 23 Oct 2014 09:46:08 -0500am1020144623AM10 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Wait are you claiming that Christians faiths have not been as violent as Islamic? The list is long for Christians as well.....all organized religions kill those that don't fit their standards at some point.

Rowanda in 1995 500k-1M killed

Bosnia 1992-1995 300k killed

African Christians attack Muslims

10 Modern Acts of Christian Terror

Long list....

After reading your previous posts I can see you are trolling him to get a rise..and your first post is extremely hostile ....real mature derailing a thread others are benefiting from..
edit on -05:00amThu, 23 Oct 2014 10:10:28 -0500am1020141023AM10 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't hate it.. but it hates/dislikes me.. to varying degrees depending on the Muslims devotion... whether they are at the normal range or the deep end.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hate to break the news,but the entire Islamic world hates Israel and jews.Just learn their politics and you will learn the truth.There are some good muslims but there is no good islamic government.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you can make people loathe, fear and hate - you can get them to do almost anything

The government-sponsored anti-Japanese propaganda of WWII was unique both for the sudden way in which it materialised and the official approval it was given. Anti-Japanese propaganda may not have been unprecedented in America – and tensions between the two countries that had been simmering through the 1930s – but with the war came a landmark in history: through extreme xenophobia, US citizens on the frontline and home front were persuaded that the Japanese were an evil that needed to be eliminated whatever the cost.

We were actually at war, but we still had to do some marketing. At the time nobody thought anything about this - they were the enemy. I just think it's interesting that it wasn't enough that they were the enemy - they had to become subhuman monsters in order for us to not care as much about the types of things we felt we had to do

What is it we're being motivated to do these days?

S&F CharlieSpeirs

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I find it interesting though ... you say that you don't hate Israel but you also say that you don't like the people running it. And yet here I am hating most of that which organized religion pumps out but I'm caring for the people in those religions .

So, Flyers - are you implying that you're a better person than him?

He's honest enough to say he doesn't like the way Israel is being governed - but you seem to be suggesting that he really doesn't deserve that luxury

Do you honestly believe that you have the capacity to care about people, whereas he obviously doesn't?

I'm not Muslim - but I have my own issues with how Israel is being governed. There are plenty of Jews, if we really want to get into it - that have some issues with how it's being governed - and some of the choices it makes

I think it's interesting that Muslims are not allowed to have an opinion about Israel that can't somehow be turned into evidence of their outrageous bias

I'm also not keen on how my own country is being governed these days. I have some issues with what we're calling a legal war. What we have several times over called a legal war...

As long as Muslims are made out to be the enemy, it seems to me - the validity of anything they say, think or do can be deemed irrelevant and questionable

Which is the point - isn't it? War has to be made somewhat palatable or the voting public will just say no

edit on 10/23/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: a rare comma...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2014 by Voyaging because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Agree with you100%.

Obviously they are not know it alls, as anybody with extensive personal experience with Muslims, travel in Muslim countries, and study of ALL religions knows that not only are most Muslims just average people and peaceful, but they also would know that the history of Judaism and Christianity has both horrifically violent passages in their texts but also violence, extremism, genocide, etc.

Yes I said it...

Too many know-it-alls keep lumping all Muslims together...
Despite the well known differences between sects!!!

Too many know-it-alls claim to know the "deeper, darker side "of Islam they call "the true face...",...
Without having picked up a Quran to actually read the peaceful approach that Islam has taught us...

Too many know-it-alls are making hateful threads aimed at people like myself...
Without the slightest clue as to what Islam truly represents...

Too many know-it-alls "quote" the Quranic scripture to "prove a point"...
Without consulting the Quran itself, instead copying & pasting from known Islamophobic websites that use mistranslations or blatantly miss out key words involved with the Surah...

Too many know-it-alls, with not enough brain cells between them to understand the philosophy of Islamic teachings to its fullest...
Instead cherry picking what they'd envision is a true representation...

Too many know-it-alls...
& you're probably one of them reading this...

To the people who have seen these antics & threads, that have spoken against the Islamophobic tendencies of certain members, fair play to you...
You're not the know-it-alls of this topic, you are the needle in the haystack, the wheat from the chaff, the light in the darkness!!!

To the know-it-alls, your hatred of Islam is embarrasing & pathetic...
Yes I said it!!!

I will not be replying to hatred, instead I will sit here laughing at your self-indulgent, diatribical vitriol, in the knowledge that I know better than an Islamophobe!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Exactly, demonization and dehumanization of the current enemy, Muslim countries, is necessary so your average sheeple go along with wars executed there.

This is all studied in social psychology.

Yes, I just called all of the vitriolic anti-Muslim people sheeple.

Either they are brainwashed by fundamentalist religion, which makes one judge anybody outside, or they are brainwashed by the War on Terror.

Congrats!

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

If you can make people loathe, fear and hate - you can get them to do almost anything

The government-sponsored anti-Japanese propaganda of WWII was unique both for the sudden way in which it materialised and the official approval it was given. Anti-Japanese propaganda may not have been unprecedented in America – and tensions between the two countries that had been simmering through the 1930s – but with the war came a landmark in history: through extreme xenophobia, US citizens on the frontline and home front were persuaded that the Japanese were an evil that needed to be eliminated whatever the cost.

We were actually at war, but we still had to do some marketing. At the time nobody thought anything about this - they were the enemy. I just think it's interesting that it wasn't enough that they were the enemy - they had to become subhuman monsters in order for us to not care as much about the types of things we felt we had to do

What is it we're being motivated to do these days?

S&F CharlieSpeirs

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: votan
I don't hate it.. but it hates/dislikes me.. to varying degrees depending on the Muslims devotion... whether they are at the normal range or the deep end.

Source please?

It seems that you really digested and imbibed Bush's "they be hating our freedoms claim." News flash, most do not hate you in any way, shape, or form.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join