It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell's Area 51 caller returned last night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I read the thread, you know ? No need to inform me what was said in the OP.

Still I say, it was the real deal 17 years ago.

Are you the caller perhaps?

Why would you call twice to declare its a hoax, when you ALREADY "exposed" it right after the "prank"? "Oh hey art, just in case you DIDNT hear it 17 y ago, I just wanted to repeat it!"

Also, did the caller take the broadcast offline as part of a VERY elaborate prank?
Wouldnt this elaborate prank have to include art and the crew, something they HAVE NOT confessed to?

How did the caller perform this trick? Or are you suggesting its all a big coincidence the show went offline at EXACTLY THAT MOMENT?

Uou sound like a shill for trying to remove the mystique without actually removing it. You are distracting us with bait that quite possibly was put out for that exact reason.
Not our fault you bite so easily

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There's a handful of calls with Art Bell over the years that seem credible. A satellite going down, the station (and only the station) suddenly losing electricity, and then there's Art's Men in Black visit.

The satellite going down implies to me that this went beyond one person. Someone was trying to shut the guy up, it just seems suspicious to me that they would suddenly make Art stop broadcasting and then later the guy comes back saying it's all a hoax. Sounds more like someone got to him.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
it doesnt even matter to me if it was a hoax because we all know that when it comes to the power elite on this planet there is definitely something rotten in denmark. whether it is aliens eating flesh or something else, i dont know, but SOMEthing that we would consider inhumane or inhuman behavior is going on and one day it will come to light, as all things will eventually...

ETA- And come on, there are obvious reasons why he might call back claiming hoax. he was in a panic the first time and not emotionally stable, and then he was contacted by some people which sobered him right up and made him realize his life was in danger as well as the people he cares about.. is one possibility out of many, including the possibility that it was all a hoax. but the possibility that it was a hoax is far from being the Only possibility even if he himself claims this to be the truth...
edit on 10/23/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Now then,

It seems some people have not listened to the whole radio clip in the OP.

About half way in to the radio show [OP] Brian Glass comes on the line and he chuckles with the host Jimmy Church about the call 17 years a go.

He says he was a up and coming comic writer and grew up in his parents basement writing. He loved the Art Bell show and would spend his evenings listening to him. He was inspired to make the HOAX call on the night 17 years a go when Art had a show on Vampires. This is were he got the inspiration to be a paranoid guy to call in and spook people. However, he never got through so two weeks later Art done an Area 51 night. Brian was working on a book at the time called ship of fools and every word he said that night as a paranoid loony was actually the back story to the comic book, Ship Of Fools.

Are you staying with me here?

What he said that night, 17 years ago and the tone of his voice was that of a character from the comic book, Ship Of Fools. Here now he talks about a play called Asylum in which a nutter [for want of a better word] gave him the stuttering, anxiety and erratic behavior to which he used to make the call, in which we all heard 17 years a go.

He talks about props that he had ready such as boxes and glass in which he was going to use to to make the call/scene more believable. Unfortunately he got cut of the line and did not have the time to carry this out.

Now, the killer here is this. He also says that because he never had the time [cut off] he was going to put on a deep voice and declare that Mr Art Bell....what you just heard was entertainment for your audience.

As far as the satellite going down? Well, that was NOT set up. They still don't know what happened.

This was a plain and simple set up hoax. Plain and simple. Listen to the audio if you don't believe

In any case, great set up indeed and well worth listening to the audio interview.

Spiro

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

Why would you call twice to declare its a hoax, when you ALREADY "exposed" it right after the "prank"? "Oh hey art, just in case you DIDNT hear it 17 y ago, I just wanted to repeat it!"

And you should have read the post where I said it could be because new people are just hearing this for the first time and he wants to set the record straight.

Uou sound like a shill for trying to remove the mystique without actually removing it. You are distracting us with bait that quite possibly was put out for that exact reason.

So using logic makes one a shill...gotcha.

Set the record straight WHEN HE ALREADY DID. And if you honestly believe this guy to be a megalomaniac, well, ok then, but the few details we think we have, ALL point to someone who couldnt possibly be a megalomaniac, but you arguing even this basic premise says enough.

And talking about reading what one posted... Have you? Nowhere did I call you a shill, however, your "logic" (which is non-existent) is an easy attempt at debunking this, making you SOUND LIKE a shill. You dismiss threads with non-arguments. Logic? Not really...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

To me it looks like the two were brought on this show that recently aired in Sept of 2014 as a promo for their (Bryam Glass and Michale Oeming) current comic book works and during the show they used the Area 51 caller incident as a spoof up to promote these two guys works.

Bryan Jason Lee Glass[1] is an American comic book writer, known for his work on books such as The Mice Templar, a creator-owned series that he publishes through Image Comics, and for which he won two Harvey Awards. He has also written books for Marvel Comics, including Thor: First Thunder and Valkyrie.[2]

Oeming is a fan of ancient mythology, having written or drawn several projects centering on the Norse gods. He frequently collaborates with long-time friend Bryan J. L. Glass, and with Brian Michael Bendis. He is part of the M.O.B. crew of comic book creators, along with David Mack, Brian Bendis and Daniel Berman.

Bryan J L Glass
Michael Oeming

It was apparently revealed a long time ago on the Art Bell show...

leolady

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join