It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell's Area 51 caller returned last night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Edit: This new call happened last night, not the one from 17 years ago.

Did a search, didn't find anything.
So before I get into this, there's a strange coincidence I have to share; I was going to post this last night, but my internet went down. Then this morning I find out that the original video, on LiveLeak, got removed for a "copyright violation" or something which doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, as many people recall, about 17 years ago a man called in to Art Bell's radio show frantically claiming to have knowledge of things going on inside Area 51 between humans and extraterrestrials, saying things like "they're not what they appear to be" or something along those lines. What's most interesting, however, is that the satellite the show was using went completely offline mid-call... So something very fishy happened.
Then recently, last night I believe, a guy calls in to Jimmy Church on the Fade to Black radio show. After a brief performance, Jimmy and the caller reveal it was all a hoax, and the caller claims to have been the same Area 51 caller from 17 years ago, before going into detail about how he was just acting during the Area 51 call previously.

So, was this guy actually the same guy? If so, why would he feel the need to call back 17 years later and reveal himself?
Or, was this guy a plant, an actor, pretending to be the original caller, just to claim it was all a big hoax and cover up the issue once and for all?
One thing is for sure though, whatever the original caller said on the show that night 17 years ago seemed to have bothered some very powerful people... People who are capable of knocking entire satellites offline.

Listen to the new call here
(The small video above the YouTube video)
edit on 10/22/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/22/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i remember that call, it was very creepy, kind of like the video of that spanish girl crying in the middle of the street talking about how some very powerful people in spain were apparently part of a cult that ate human flesh...
but creepy as it is...how do we even know for sure it was not a publicity stunt to begin with?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Here's another video of the 'Hoax revelation'

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
i remember that call, it was very creepy, kind of like the video of that spanish girl crying in the middle of the street talking about how some very powerful people in spain were apparently part of a cult that ate human flesh...
but creepy as it is...how do we even know for sure it was not a publicity stunt to begin with?

Do you mean the new call being a publicity stunt, or the satellite going offline on the original one? Has anyone ever verified that the satellite did indeed get knocked offline? But yes, the caller did claim it was all a hoax... twice, actually. I believe the day after the original call, and then last night, 17 years later... Which begs the question, what was the point but to hide information by claiming it's all just a big hoax?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yeah, that's the old one. The new call happened last night on a different radio show.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It was the real deal 17 years ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yeah, that's the old one. The new call happened last night on a different radio show.

And that call was probably as credible as his first, if it was the same caller.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

No it wasn't.

And the caller even called back and said it was a hoax...sorry.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

edit on 22/10/2014 by IShotMyLastMuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Which begs the question, what was the point but to hide information by claiming it's all just a big hoax?

Because there are people who think it was real, so he is setting the records straight.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I enjoyed the first one....but this one sounded so awfully fake...but it does sound like the same guy..

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Do you mean the new call being a publicity stunt, or the satellite going offline on the original one? Has anyone ever verified that the satellite did indeed get knocked offline? But yes, the caller did claim it was all a hoax... twice, actually. I believe the day after the original call, and then last night, 17 years later... Which begs the question, what was the point but to hide information by claiming it's all just a big hoax?

sorry i should have been more specific. the original call. how can we know if it was all organized? if the satellite did in fact go offline? the only thing that i find curious is that the man calling used "fortune teller"tactics, being incredibly vague, i mean he didn't really give out any earth shattering info, and i figured he didn't because people could fact check him if he did, he just recited the plot of any alien invasion movie ever. so probably a megalomaniac or something that called again to relive his personal peak moment?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It is him but not the real him....
It is his copy a pod person!.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Emerald53

No it wasn't.

And the caller even called back and said it was a hoax...sorry.

Are you the caller perhaps?

Why would you call twice to declare its a hoax, when you ALREADY "exposed" it right after the "prank"? "Oh hey art, just in case you DIDNT hear it 17 y ago, I just wanted to repeat it!"

Also, did the caller take the broadcast offline as part of a VERY elaborate prank?
Wouldnt this elaborate prank have to include art and the crew, something they HAVE NOT confessed to?

How did the caller perform this trick? Or are you suggesting its all a big coincidence the show went offline at EXACTLY THAT MOMENT?

Uou sound like a shill for trying to remove the mystique without actually removing it. You are distracting us with bait that quite possibly was put out for that exact reason.
Not our fault you bite so easily

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I doubt a megalomaniac would call back to the station where he exposed his own biggest lie, just to relive the dieing of his (possibly) only interesting alterego...

How does confessing you are a gigantic liar, match with being a megalomaniac?

Personally I think you have the terminology mixed up
A megalomaniac is usually making up for low self-esteem by inflating the ego to a point where the individual will believe his own delusions about himself and thus, confessing they were lying, is not a common part of the disease, as admitting he were lying would be counter-symptomatic of being a megalomaniac... He wouldnt know and wouldnt even want to know. There are plenty of megalomaniacs on ATS im sure, that when confronted with reality, will react with hostility or just flee the thread... They wont admit it or they wouldnt be megalomaniacs...
edit on 22-10-2014 by NoNameNeeded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I think the germaphobe monkey is onto something....

Pod people!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

That's the same one I've heard too, and the guy claimed he hoaxed it some years ago, not last night like the OP suggested.

So he's now come forward twice to prove his own hoax? Strange man..

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
At the time some people speculated that he called back claiming it was a hoax under duress, in order to convince people it wasnt a hoax. That is to say, reinforce belief by making it seem like a coerced recant.

It makes perfect sense, though I always felt he sounded genuine. Then again the people you trust most hurt you the worst, so...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Cash flow for the show must be down. Time to bump the interest factor.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Does sound like the same guy, haha.. AS in definitely him.

Sounds like the radio show is acting like their station shut down.
It was almost an exact repeat performance. Except the guy said he wasn't from area 51 this time.
He repeated the bit about "aliens" being extra-dimensional.

This amounts to an ad for a radio station.

Waste of time, even more than the first time he was on the radio. Hes now talking calmly in his normal voice. Sort of interesting in that he's explaining a lot more this time.

It's now 100% clear that it was always a hoax from the beginning.
edit on 22-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join