It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli President has proclaimed Israel a "sick society"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Buster, quit using my face as your avatar=)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Comparing Israel to Nazis is absurd...Palestine is never gonna stop until Israel is destroyed.But that will never happen either.

All roads will lead to the Anti-Christ and The Battle of Armageddon

Palestine won't destroy Israel the Zionist running Israel will be the death of Israel. It has become so bad the people are leaving Israel.
Bye, the beloved country - why almost 40 percent of Israelis are thinking of emigrating
I hope they don't leave. If they did that would make me feel like I was descending.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: EaglesFan

This is a Zionistic Israel...
Not Biblical Israel...

The true Israelites are Palestinians... The Semetic people...

These white folk in Israel are from Europe and have no ties to the lineage of Israel, better known as Jacob...

Zion will fall...
Palestine will be free!

young grasshopper..

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. Galatians3

2 Corinthians 5 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Wow seriously? Sue the fvck him for being antisemitic!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Comparing Israel to Nazis is absurd...Palestine is never gonna stop until Israel is destroyed.But that will never happen either.

All roads will lead to the Anti-Christ and The Battle of Armageddon

Palestine won't destroy Israel the Zionist running Israel will be the death of Israel. It has become so bad the people are leaving Israel.
Bye, the beloved country - why almost 40 percent of Israelis are thinking of emigrating

Wow

well....

I have to say, this is actually a true statement, very rare in these threads in between the crazy as heck religious Armageddon crap and hatred and exaggeration. This, this right here is 100% REAL

Don't get me wrong now, the whole Zionism is "THE" reason, alone and to itself is a bit, I dunno, simplified...

But this is an accurate reality of "Jews" in general... 30% in all reality Atheist or Agnostic, another 30% hold "the faith" as merely a set of traditions, light candles, have a party when a kid turns 13, have a few basic mainly heritage based traditions but live in the modern world of evolution, science and technology, Half Marry out of faith...

I've posed repeatedly, that the Palestinians are genuinely a far and wide across the spectrum overall a genuinely hostile, biased and un-moving people because most Israelis if offered 10x the amount of land (as Egypt) did for the Palestinians recently, at least Half of Israelis would be packing by morning...

The comparison of Israelis to Nazis btw is ridiculous, there isn't one Israeli packing a Palestinian away for execution, it's not a "Genocide" kick them out, sure, but that's an "eviction" so to speak, there isn't really a voice out there saying they can't GO, i'll buy xenophobic, i'll buy isolationist maybe, heck i'll even by the use of words like Bigoted... these things in the end have nothing to do with "Genocide" If I refuse to leave my apartment, throw rocks at the cops when "whomever" believes themselves in charge hands me a notice... I'll be shot for sure too... whole world works this way, NOBODY is keeping the Palestinians in a war zone though, pretty sure the Israelis would buy the tickets if they wanted to leave, and I don't see Jews shooting rockets to get "their homes" back 3/4 of a century after world war 2 ended...

But the above is correct... Half of Israeli will inevitably just MOVE, rather than deal with this bs, the superstitions, the fervor, neighbors who... honestly mostly suck, fanatics, global political scapegoating... all of it.

I'd never live in Israel... They did a good job making it into something modern in places like Tel Aviv, but it's still a Kernel of corn in a pile of poop.... Nice house lousy neighborhood, the normal Jews will realize this and slowly vacate.

But the joke is on the region and the fanatics who are in the end Ridiculous human beings

There were solutions here, most Jews are mad Liberal, 2/3, Western by thought, rational non religious... and those are the ones who will leave, most like myself with marry "other" and vanish...

And then what will be left in Israel?

The freaks, the 1/3 of Jews who actually are also a bit crazy, who take the "Holy Land" shtick seriously and are just as ridiculous as the Palestinians... and to the Jews credit, they have never really allowed the Orthodox into "power" unlike so many Islamic Nations have repeatedly....

Then, with the sane Jews gone, those morons will have, 200-300 Nukes...

Self fulfilling prophecy fostered by the inane, the superstitious and the brainwashed. 100% correct, Palestinian... "Resolve", other local fanaticism IS absolutely slowly creating an Israel that is insane an Israel that will one day be ruled by genuine Hitler types... that will be left behind with the ability to destroy the entire region...

It isn't their yet

But there sure is self fulfilling prophecy at work...

Smart Palestinians and others locally Syria etc, should take a Feather from the cap of your typical and majority "Liberal-moderate" Jews and GTFO

It's funny.... I grew up in Brooklyn living right along side Syrians and Palestinians block or two at most... It was fun, got along splendidly... I'm of the opinion that the portion of the Gene pool from both sides worth saving will finish that process soon enough and there wont be an Israel or a Palestine to fight about eventually....

40% thinking of leaving.... LOL that was the 40% you wanted to stay... (and me thinks the number is 20% higher)

The remainder have an insane arsenal of WMD's and there wont be thing anyone super power or not will be able to do about it... This ends badly.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Netanyahu whinges back :

Netanyahu Rejects Personal Attack as Rift With U.S. Widens

This thread started with a statement by Reuven Rivlin that Israel was a sick society.
Whatever decided Mr Rivlin to issue this statement at the present time, he should try to make sure his constructive point of views receive some echo in the Israeli society itself.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join