It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli President has proclaimed Israel a "sick society"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I apologise I should have been more comprehensive in my response...

It did seem like a generalisation...

There are a lot of semetic people in Israel, I should have stated that earlier...

I was mainly speaking of those in power whose families emigrated to the Middle East... Like Netanyahu's Polish Father!

I'm all for peace by the way...
Zion will fall is in no way a representation of my ideology of an Israeli State...

Like I said the current Israel isn't biblical...
It's political...

Zionism isn't Judaism...
Zion isn't Israel...

I'm a fan of a two state solution, very much so!

Apologies again!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It's political...
Zionism isn't Judaism... Zion isn't Israel...

With all due respect, what exactly do you know of Judaism? Are you a practicing Jew? Zionism is not Judaism... nobody ever said it was. But Zion IS in Israel.
Are you aware that biblical Israel WAS a political entity among other things? or that Moses (assuming he existed) was a politician among other things?

I'm all for peace by the way... Zion will fall is in no way a representation of my ideology of an Israeli State... I'm a fan of a two state solution, very much so!

So what is it a representation of?
And if ur a fan of a 2 state solution, what would be ur ideology of the Israeli state (assuming there would be one)?

No need to apologize, im just trying to understand ur logic.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Zionism was also hijacked in the early 1900s by non-Jews...
It's no longer about Judaism this is well known!

Biblical Israel are descendants of Jacob aka Israel...
Those in power are, imo, not descendants of Middle Eastern prophets such as Jacob.

It's a representation of the current regime and its dastardly antics!

Pre-67 borders and a right to return for Palestinians pushed out!
An end to the occupation and blockade!

(post by haven123 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Biblical Israel are descendants of Jacob aka Israel...

Nope... what you are reffering to is the ancient Hebrews. Biblical Israel was supposedly created on Mt Sinai revelation (many of whom were not descendants of Jacob but egyptian traitors who chose to side with the hebrew slaves)....

It's a representation of the current regime and its dastardly antics!

You mean government.... not regime... they were voted in democratically. this isnt Iran.
And how exactly does 'zion will fall' represent Israel annihilating its enemies? if anything, its the opposite.

Pre-67 borders and a right to return for Palestinians pushed out! An end to the occupation and blockade!

And this will guarantee the safety of a Jewish state? if so, im on board...
one question though.... why then do you chant "from the river to the sea, palestine will be free"? that doesnt sound like 67 borders to me.

(post by theultimatebelgianjoke removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You mean government.... not regime... they were voted in democratically. this isnt Iran.

They have democratic elections in Iran.

And this will guarantee the safety of a Jewish state?

Until Israel gets it's "settlers" under control and Israel itself actually start following peace agreements not to mention kidnapping and murdering civilians there is no guarantee to Israels safety.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i was going to contribute something else entirely. Had a hunch and just read through the thread.

I'll just calmly back out, make no sudden moves and leave everyone to their vitriol and hate.

I'd offer a final "peace" but I'm afraid the irony would be lost to some.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EaglesFan

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

The bible predicts Israel in the end times to be a Davidic style Kingdom,currently its a democracy albeit with a theocratic class system superimposed on top...personally i feel the God bit at this stage is a red herring.

Assuming the Bible/Torah does have credibility, The current State of Israel under it's secular system will be uprooted somewhere down the track.... A legitimate Israel through the religious teachings MUST be ruled by an Israelite king, not a Democratic Politician.

Wasn't part of the point of this post that the Israeli president has little power?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I apologise I should have been more comprehensive in my response...

It did seem like a generalisation...

There are a lot of semetic people in Israel, I should have stated that earlier...

I was mainly speaking of those in power whose families emigrated to the Middle East... Like Netanyahu's Polish Father!

I'm all for peace by the way...
Zion will fall is in no way a representation of my ideology of an Israeli State...

It's political...

Zionism isn't Judaism...
Zion isn't Israel...

I'm a fan of a two state solution, very much so!

Apologies again!

And how do you know that Netanyahu's Polish father does not have roots in the original Israelis who were dispersed from their homeland in the diaspora? Have you, personally, seen any genetic testing to confirm or deny your assertions?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I don't suppose you generalize Palestinians like this when you talk about them? of course not, but when it's israeli's all of a sudden all 8+ million of them are terrible people with no souls that eat Palestinian babies for dinner.

how can you even say such a thing? do you even know a single person living in Israel? have you been there and met every single person that lives there? all 8 million of them?.

what gives you the right to even say ALL of them are heartless bastards and don't care about anyone? "these people" as if you even know a single thing about the lives of the people living there.

there are a LOT of good people in Israel, stop generalizing everyone for the actions of a few, oh no but it's ok to do it when we talk about Israel but don't anyone dare say the Palestinians are bad and want to kill everyone in Israel with their "peaceful" bus bombing days they miss so dearly then you will be hunted with pitchforks.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

lol... North Korea too.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

lol... North Korea too.

Don't laugh. The leaders of places like Iran and N. Korea and Cuba are some of the most popular in the world. Nearly everyone in those countries votes for them ... Well, in Iran, there is a contested election between Pete and Re-Pete, but they are both very popular once in

Oh, and their people are also the happiest peoples in the world, too.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: EaglesFan

This is a Zionistic Israel...
Not Biblical Israel...

The true Israelites are Palestinians... The Semetic people...

These white folk in Israel are from Europe and have no ties to the lineage of Israel, better known as Jacob...

Zion will fall...
Palestine will be free!

I know.. From the religious viewpoint this Israel will be uprooted and there is nothing anyone will be able to do about it whether they call you an anti-semite or not.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
i was going to contribute something else entirely. Had a hunch and just read through the thread.

I'll just calmly back out, make no sudden moves and leave everyone to their vitriol and hate.

Interesting, no vitriol or hate in this thread so far, but nice try anyways!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: beezzer

Interesting, no vitriol or hate in this thread so far, but nice try anyways!

I thought the Israelis would close this thread by now...As for the OP, there are plenty of jews in Israel that dont agree with the slaughter of the Palestinians, they even have long marches and protests in support of the Palestinian people right in the streets of Israel....its simply blocked from the media.

OG

(post by introspectionist removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Comparing Israel to Nazis is absurd...Palestine is never gonna stop until Israel is destroyed.But that will never happen either.

All roads will lead to the Anti-Christ and The Battle of Armageddon
edit on 23-10-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

lol... North Korea too.

It is a fact that Iran does have democratic elections so you were wrong live with it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Comparing Israel to Nazis is absurd...Palestine is never gonna stop until Israel is destroyed.But that will never happen either.

All roads will lead to the Anti-Christ and The Battle of Armageddon

Palestine won't destroy Israel the Zionist running Israel will be the death of Israel. It has become so bad the people are leaving Israel.
Bye, the beloved country - why almost 40 percent of Israelis are thinking of emigrating

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join