It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Profiling is Good

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
LadyV, forgive me for overlooking your wisdom:

I just ran out of Purina Troll Food.

IBM

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
LadyV, forgive me for overlooking your wisdom:

I just ran out of Purina Troll Food.

So, nothing to back it up, just as I suspected. If you dont have anything, then dont say anything. Instead of beating around the bush, lets stick to the topic at hand.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by IBM]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBM

The IRA is not in the USA, to my recollection bad muslims are against the USA. Im not competely up to date on teh IRA situation in UK.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by IBM]

No the IRA is not in the US, but a fare few of there sponsor's were.

You probably can't see the whole picture wearing those racially tainted blinkers.

You say "Bad Muslim's are against the USA" so do you think that the good Muslim's are all for the US?

I get the impression you're just randomly hitting the keyboard, cos' you ain't making any real sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If you believe that the IRA isnt in the USA, then you should do a little research

they get a large amount of their funding from the US. in addition, they used to ship wanted members to the US to avoid the British security forces

And this BS about Bad Muslims are against the USA? You will probably find that Bad Muslims are against Everybody non-muslim!

IBM

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
If you believe that the IRA isnt in the USA, then you should do a little research

they get a large amount of their funding from the US. in addition, they used to ship wanted members to the US to avoid the British security forces

And this BS about Bad Muslims are against the USA? You will probably find that Bad Muslims are against Everybody non-muslim!

Well good then, you just verified my point. As I said earlier, im not up to date on the IRA business. So if you could fill me in as to what it is, particualry beginning with what the Arconym IRA stands for.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Irish Republican Army

Theres a coupe of IRA groups besides the Original IRA, like the Provos (Provisional IRA) and the Real IRA (responsible for the Omagh bombing)

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBM
Well good then, you just verified my point. As I said earlier, im not up to date on the IRA business. So if you could fill me in as to what it is, particualry beginning with what the Arconym IRA stands for.

If you can type it into Google you may find out something for yourself,
by the way it's spelt I. R. A. just in case you hadn't worked it out.

I would also ask that the mods should fine anyone found feeding the Trolls.

IBM

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
Irish Republican Army

Theres a coupe of IRA groups besides the Original IRA, like the Provos (Provisional IRA) and the Real IRA (responsible for the Omagh bombing)

Wait a minute, did you mention the word IRish, isnt IRish a racial group also?Hmmmmm?.......

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
(sigh)

Dont try and turn this onto me

i didnt call them irish, they called THEMSELVES the Irish Republican Army, it had nothing to do with me

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You have proved my point in my thread America's 'Di�n Bi�n Phu' in Iraq I ask the question will the US lose the War on Terror because of White Racist Policies......Answer...Yes and Racial Profiling is one of them...Think about what other's have said before me here and take them to heart. Then tell yourself Arabs are not the enemy. All religious factions of extremists...Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hinduists, Bhuddists and Pagans.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
For the last time.........there is no such thing as RACIAL profiling. There is a science of profiling potential crimminal types of which RACE is ONE factor of hundreds. Racial profiling is a MEDIA invention.

Oh god, there are significant differences between the races of humans. If we were all the same there would be no races fool. Skull size and shape is one, eyes obviously, and there are also specific diseases that certain races are more geneticly prone to. There are alot more differences between all of us but I cant remember them off the top of my head.

Why do we try hide and deny the differences? The differences make us all that much more unique and interesting.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiRiNO

For the last time.........there is no such thing as RACIAL profiling. There is a science of profiling potential crimminal types of which RACE is ONE factor of hundreds. Racial profiling is a MEDIA invention.

Oh god, there are significant differences between the races of humans. If we were all the same there would be no races fool. Skull size and shape is one, eyes obviously, and there are also specific diseases that certain races are more geneticly prone to. There are alot more differences between all of us but I cant remember them off the top of my head.

Why do we try hide and deny the differences? The differences make us all that much more unique and interesting.

OK, I agree, but what am I missing?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Before you call folks "fool" look up the human genome. I think you'll find human dna is all the same, hence ONE RACE ! The "differences" you point out are trivial and meaningless, folk who thought like you, enslaved black skinned folk, cause they were "different". Have you heard the phrase "Deny Ignorance"?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dun see what all this excitement is all about. Before the time of "profiling" immigrants/travellers, profiling countries to bomb, blast, destroy, anhilate, issue sanctions etc was (and still is) the favourite mode of determining foreign policy. Present circumstances are just a natural progression.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Before you call folks "fool" look up the human genome. I think you'll find human dna is all the same, hence ONE RACE ! The "differences" you point out are trivial and meaningless, folk who thought like you, enslaved black skinned folk, cause they were "different". Have you heard the phrase "Deny Ignorance"?

Very true.

i believe that recent studies show that different characteristics are caused by generations of living in a particular environment. it is not that we are different races

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Have you ever stopped to wonder WHY people of negroid ancestry dominate sprints and boxing? It couldnt be that they naturally have a higher concentration of fast twitch muscle fibres, no ofcause not, because we are all exactly 100% the same. Sound stupid?

Jesus, think about it. People settling in their own corners of the world evolving with hardly any outsiders entering and mixing their genes. They have all adapted in different ways due to their differing environments. It is simple biology my friend.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, let us get one thing clear: Race is a social construct and one cannot nessecarly equate such a perplexing circumstance such as 9/11 as a sign of forthcoming terror by strictly Muslims and Arabs.

Deep

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well i guess to some certain degree the rest of the world is conducting American profiling.

Yep, thats right..

I'm American and working in Canada right now and every day i have to answer questions regarding our foreign policy, a unjust war, the killing of innocent iraqi's and so on and so on.

Do i feel as though its fair? hell no! do i deserve to be punished for the decisions of my country/people? i guess so..

Could the same thing be said regarding racial profiling of muslims people of islamic faith? maybe so..

Isn't life grand? Perhaps SETI should contact those aliens now and unite mankind before it's too late huh..

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Have you ever stopped to wonder WHY people of negroid ancestry dominate sprints and boxing? It couldnt be that they naturally have a higher concentration of fast twitch muscle fibres, no ofcause not, because we are all exactly 100% the same. Sound stupid?

Jesus, think about it. People settling in their own corners of the world evolving with hardly any outsiders entering and mixing their genes. They have all adapted in different ways due to their differing environments. It is simple biology my friend.

No it dosent sound stupid. WE ARE all the same race. I never said we were all clones. The "differences" you keep harping about are asthetic and cultural and enviromental, no more. WTF has that got to do with profiling people as "likely terrorist" or " suspicious Muslim?" Its not biology its bigotry!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

i can see it perfectly, the people who bombed the twin towers early in the 90's were muslim, and now it happend again. If we had paid attention it might not have happend again.

The people who made the Oklahoma bombing in the '90s were natural born, white, AMERICANS. If we paid attention to what these dangerous Americans who hate... Americans, then it would'nt have happened and these HUNDREDS of brave, innocent American people would'nt have died in the bombing.

By the way, the last time a government made racial profiling, it was the Nazis. Think of what you're posting here, IBM.

Even if you are a troll (as I guess you are), such a post is thoroughly promoting RACISM and intolerance. Please stop doing that, or I'll have to file a complaint to the moderators.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join