It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuit Infiltration into the Church - Reformation under Attack - Kenneth Copland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The video below outlines a movement of the Charismatic Churches toward inclusion into the Roman Catholic Jesuit order. If you are unaware of this, educate yourself with the following artifacts. As a quick guide to what is happening, review this video showing you just the facts of what has already happened: Pope and False Prophet receives prayer of acceptance from 50,000 people...

After review this first video, consider the video below. Note what he is saying about the end of the Reformation and the return to the "fathers." After you review the video, let me show you the truth behind the verse. As for the backmasking...debatable.

The original verse that was quoted in the NT:

Malachi 4
5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

The NT Version:

Luke 1:17
And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous--to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

What I will outline next explains these verses. I will not go into great detail, so if you need detail, then read this thread: Reality Spolers: The Flood of Noah is Baptism, or Elijah preparing the way through rebirth.

The video above would like you to believe that returning to the Fathers through Elijah is becoming Catholic. This is not the case. Baptism is the mechanism that of rebirth into the water for repentance. The process is designed to give you a chance to repent of your animal nature. The very animal nature of the beast is what the "fathers" of the Catholic church personify in the flesh. Take a look at what these 'fathers' have produced in your world--war, child rape, homosexuality in the priesthood...--and you quickly realize what they would bring to our world if given power. This twisting of truth can be seen clearly if you realize what Baptism actually represents.

Here is what Elijah / John the Baptist actually said to these false priests (fathers):

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees [false priests] coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

They are the brood of vipers! He tells they how to use the water to repent.

True Confession

True confession is what we all need to accomplish while here in the water. There are 18 markers (6+6+6) of this animal nature. 2 Timothy 3 outlines them:

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Count them in groups of 6. He says, "Mark THIS!"

Prayer of Repentance

A prayer of repentance must be followed by turning away from the false truth and toward the Real TRUTH of the only Father (Elohim). Join me in following the message of Revelation to overcome. I can only identify this sin nature because it is inside of me. We can all identify with the errors of sin listed in these verses. They are the core of the animal nature we must overcome. I, for one, would be a hypocrite if I didn't see these in myself. The only true way to overcome is to recognize the only one who did. The Son of God is the root of the trouble. He is also the one who overcame for us all. This truth is what I have been trying show from my many threads. Christ identifies with our sin because it was first his sin as the Son of God. He is the pattern to seek as we try to overcome this world.

A prayer to the true Father:

"Dear Heavenly Father. In my own life, I can identify these markers. Thank you for the opportunity to be cleansed by the water. Thank you for the opportunity to put out the coming fire with water. Please help us all see this truth and repent of our sin nature. Help us all to see this truth. In your name we pray. Amen!"

We are all sinners. Redemption comes through the Son. Forgive Him as he forgives us. Why must we forgive Him?

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

---Baptism is what Job knew. He is here today. His eyes are seeing what is happening in the flesh. Job could identify the Redeemer and so can you.

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.”

--Do not hound the Redeemer because the root of the trouble lies in Him. Instead, recognize the trouble and follow the Shepherd. Pray for the Son as he overcomes the enemy with love. Know the truth and the truth sets you free from the error of worshiping the world and the men that call themselves the "father."

I for one will repent and seek the true Father. Elijah prepares the way from the Water of 1 Kings 17. We are the beasts of the flood in the Ark.

Read it again with open eyes:

Malachi 4
5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Pray that the 'fathers' feed the sheep and repent of their own animal nature (Beast). The Reformation is far from over. It's just begun.

edit on 21-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I don't get into Catholic issues to any degree, but this is the only pope that has ever said/done anything that has remotely moved me on a personal level. As far as I understand, the Jesuit order is the only order that considers science, education and personal development to be an important aspect of the Catholic experience. If Jesuits are behind a conspiracy, I say, let them have their way. I seriously doubt a person who cares enough about the common people to want to educate them despite their Church's doctrines will be truly nefarious in the end.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
The video above would like you to believe that returning to the Fathers through Elijah is becoming Catholic.

Without watching the video (because I don't watch videos), I suspect he means "The Fathers" in the usual church history sense, i.e. the early church writers.
But you are right; that interpretation has nothing to do with the meaning of Malachi, which is about the need to heal social divisions.

The attraction of the Catholic Church is that it offers a sense of security, having something visible to cling on to.
In my mind, clinging onto something visible is the opposite of Faith.

edit on 21-10-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

I don't get into Catholic issues to any degree, but this is the only pope that has ever said/done anything that has remotely moved me on a personal level. As far as I understand, the Jesuit order is the only order that considers science, education and personal development to be an important aspect of the Catholic experience. If Jesuits are behind a conspiracy, I say, let them have their way. I seriously doubt a person who cares enough about the common people to want to educate them despite their Church's doctrines will be truly nefarious in the end.

Simply follow the Jesuits from the beginning, there connections to war and the fruit of their labors to control the world as gods. This is the nature of private associations among men. They hide their duplicity with a veil of light. Know them by their fruit. They cannot hide from their own histories. When Jesus asked Peter if he "agape" loved him, Peter's reply was brotherly love (phileo). The Mason's control is centered in his private associations with men. Regardless of the divisions among the builders, they reject the cornerstone of Christ, which is the will of God to give and not take. Centering the foundation on taking is why Christ said this to Peter after asking him three times to feed the sheep:

John 21

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

---He has become a prince that is dressed and moved around by the Jesuits agenda. Because of this, he will die in the destruction of Babylon. If he would only stand up and face the right side, he would then overcome for the church in repentance. Because he doesn't, he rejects Christ three times. All of this is the sign of Jonah, or the fish in water. 153 is the seventeenth triangular number, and the difference between unity and multiplicity. Peter has divided the Church.

20 Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is going to betray you?”) 21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”

22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

---Remember, Peter entered the water with a robe when he saw Christ on the shore. Instead of being lead by Christ, he chooses to lead. Instead of following, he follows his one animal nature. Christ told him to fish on the 'right' side of truth. He is on the left. The three times represents the 3000 years to raise the temple and the sign of Johan. 2000 have passed. Today, the church is being asked to feed the sheep. Instead, they are wolves in sheep's clothing.

For all of us, this is a lesson to learn. We must all follow the example and fish on the right side. I must do the same. These are hard examples for me personally, as I am sure anyone who recognizes these truths feels the same. We are in a fallen world and it's too easy to follow along blindly. Overcoming is not easy. Small steps.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
He has been waiting for this moment for most of his life! Pretending to be Protestant and then suddenly....Boom....Catholic. The Jesuit's infiltrated the Protestant Church a long time ago, they are an insidious military arm of that disgusting and perverted Vatican mob. They all lavish in their riches as the world starves, sitting on golden thrones surrounded by encrusted jewels. All of the money supplied by donations from fools that refuse to see exactly what this psychopathic entity really is.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

The video above would like you to believe that returning to the Fathers through Elijah is becoming Catholic.

Without watching the video (because I don't watch videos), I suspect he means "The Fathers" in the usual church history sense, i.e. the early church writers.
But you are right; that interpretation has nothing to do with the meaning of Malachi, which is about the need to heal social divisions.

The attraction of the Catholic Church is that it offers a sense of security, having something visible to cling on to.
In my mind, clinging onto something visible is the opposite of Faith.

The two videos are the only way you will see what they are saying. There are 9 leaders of the charismatic movement, all aligning themselves with the Pope and Jesuits. They did this openly to all their congregations. He used the verse to say they were turning back to the fathers, meaning back to the priests of the catholic church. They now call themselves Catholic.

They were being literal. Watch the videos.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
He has been waiting for this moment for most of his life! Pretending to be Protestant and then suddenly....Boom....Catholic. The Jesuit's infiltrated the Protestant Church a long time ago, they are an insidious military arm of that disgusting and perverted Vatican mob. They all lavish in their riches as the world starves, sitting on golden thrones surrounded by encrusted jewels. All of the money supplied by donations from fools that refuse to see exactly what this psychopathic entity really is.

I would not have seen this clearly a few years ago, but we can all see it today. The sad fact is clear, however; reading this thread will not assist anyone who is following this movement. They would read my words and deny my theology. I am a loan voice in this. I cannot find anyone who recognizes that baptism is the flood, or that the true image of creation is in the image of God (both male and female from Genesis 1). Just that one sentence would allow them to cast doubt on my own theological stand. Despite this, Genesis 1 clearly states this about Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Holy Spirit / Mother). You then see Yahweh (Son of God) form Adam (Luke 3 verifies this). He divides the image. Either this is the intent of God or it was a prodigal son taking his inheritance early. Either way, we are here in a fallen world because of the fall. Job 19, as I point out, clears it up by showing us the root of the trouble.

None of that matters here. Anyone reading this will simply cling to the wrong theology and blast me for saying it. I will simply tell them to read the Bible with the correct names of God listed. The NOG Bible is the only way to see this clearly. Once you get it, then you realize why Jesus had to pay the penalty. In reality, we are the body and Christ is the head. The head leads the body, not the other way around. The Catholic Church tries to make itself the head, as Jesus knew in John 21. When he told Peter, "Get behind me Satan," this is a clue we must pay attention to.

The Ram is the substitute for the Son. God provided the Ram, meaning they have no choice in their destinies. Sadly, destiny is not free will. It is the illusion of free will founded on something that occurred before creation. We don't know what this is. Amnesia is the condition of the waters of life. All of this is a trial of some entity. Clearly, we call him Satan, but the snake was created by Yahweh.

Genesis 3

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

Revelation identifies the serpent as Satan, or the dragon they follow. What are we mortals to make of all this? We can't. Destiny is like a DVD we are watching. Nothing can change the reel unless the fathers turn toward the sons. What does this mean? Speculation is all we have. The quality of communication is the response you get. We have no way to respond other than confusion on an epic level.

I evidence this by ATS and each thread trying to figure out the true conspiracy . There really is only one conspiracy. The words in the Bible are not for us. They are for the ones on trial. We are merely the conduit of the message.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Because I ran out of characters in the OP, I wanted to clear something up about this video. I do not follow their conclusion in many ways. They try to associate the death of the first speaker with his position of salvation. I don't make that same determination. We are all deceived equally. It's not the case that we should judge this misguided man. He is the product of his environment, just as we are all products of the one that created us by his image. The words of the speakers themselves is what I wanted to illustrate. The agenda of the producers of the video is not my agenda. I believe that we must all overcome and water is the mechanism to see ourselves clearly. I firmly believe that we are all in a destiny that will be used later to show us our true nature. It is by this light that we ultimately see our own salvation come. The image is a copy used for a better sacrifice. That sacrifice is not here in the image, but in Heaven. This copy is the picture we use later to view our own true natures.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Judging others is what this video seems to do. My thread topic is not a judgment, but a pleading for these people to see the light. The work of Elijah (Spirit of) was designed to turn the parents (not fathers) to the sons. Rebirth in the water is this process of involution (Baptism) to rise to new life (evolution). I am a father raising the son that will be my father later. It's a looping cycle of the flood. That flood leads us to the shore as all things are renewed. No need to judge anyone here. The judgment happens from the halls of Heaven above.

Hebrews makes it clear who the true Priest is, and it's not the fathers below.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Philosophy of the Jesuits related to War and World Control: Enemy making itself the footstool. How little they know of the book in their hand.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Kenneth Copeland is an idiot, who spouts his "Gospel of Prosperity" gibberish while flying around in his private jet, taking money from gullible fools, and touting heresy like this:

Satan conquered Jesus on the Cross and took His spirit to the dark regions of hell.
-- Holy Bible: Kenneth Copeland Reference Edition, 1991, p.129

Anyone who believes that the Jesuits, who number about 17,000 worldwide, and who are focused on education and science (and run about 30 universities in the US) are some global conspiracy that have infiltrated every government and church, is an idiot on a par with Kenneth Copeland. Their political intrigues were reigned in by the Vatican centuries ago.

Critical thinking. Give it a shot sometime.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

I disagree. We are all deceived. Jesuits have taken control of the world. They are a weak force that will be heeled.

I have no idea why you are saying what you are saying, but it is evident and clear to anyone reading this thread that the Jesuits are falling into a trap of their own creation. They are a ram caught in the thicket. This truth is clear. Simply know them by their fruit. We are all sinners in need of truth and salvation. An image looks both ways.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have no idea why you are saying what you are saying

I am saying what I am saying because it is the truth.

All of this "Jesuits run the world" nonsense comes from idiot anti-Catholics who have neither clue one about what they are saying, or one shred of evidence to back it up. Spend ten minutes researching the claims and the "evidence" and no one, apart from a drooling sycophant, who simply wants it to be true, would put any credibility in Copeland's deluded claims. It's Jack Chick clueless anti-Romanism, part deux.

Typical nutjob: Not only do the Jesuits control the world, they are ALL gay…every single one.

Yeah, real scholarly effort there, lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen

I have no idea why you are saying what you are saying

I am saying what I am saying because it is the truth.

All of this "Jesuits run the world" nonsense comes from idiot anti-Catholics who have neither clue one about what they are saying, or one shred of evidence to back it up. Spend ten minutes researching the claims and the "evidence" and no one, apart from a drooling sycophant, who simply wants it to be true, would put any credibility in Copeland's deluded claims. It's Jack Chick clueless anti-Romanism, part deux.

Typical nutjob: Not only do the Jesuits control the world, they are ALL gay…every single one.

Yeah, real scholarly effort there, lol.

We don't need to link to all the scandals surrounding the Roman Catholic Church here. People already know. We don't need to compare these to Daddy Warbucks. We already know. What I am trying to outline here is the fact that each of us are just as guilty. No need to point fingers at any of them. It's evident, if not evident in our own personal natures. We cannot overcome apart from the help of the only one who has.

As for the Jesuits and Masons, the story is already clearly seen. Light reveals what it hits. The job here is not to expose it further, but to see it in ourselves. Rooting out the problem is the realization that the image was produced as a mirror. A whole different paradigm emerges when you can accept this as truth.

It suggests a much different outcome from judgment. Being positive or negative is not nearly as helpful as being neutral. If you have mistaken my intent as a judgment against the Jesuits, Masons, Moneychangers or Experts in the law, you can rest easy. The judgment is on us if we fail to see the fault in ourselves. Nothing separates us from the image that produced us unless we fail to see what's in the mirror.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Seriously? That video was the biggest load of tripe I've seen in a while. First the pop up box that says that guy died and is in hell. Oh because video maker here knows the fate of souls? (not to mention that the doctrine of eternal damnation is a load of horse dung) What a friggin joke. The rest of the video follows suit, what an utter stinking sack of garbage.

You have some truth in what you share, but this video is ridiculous, and throws a shadow on the bit of light you have spent hours upon hours upon hours writing.

I'm no fan of Copeland by any means, but the entire foundation of that video is necrotic.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I finally got around to watching the video in the OP, and it has nothing to do with the Jesuits. It is a complete nutter who is unhappy that Kenneth Copeland received a message of "hey, let's focus on what we have in common, rather than our differences" from Pope Francis, and who appears to have special disdain for the late Tony Palmer, who is an Anglican, not Catholic, Bishop. When Palmer is talking "catholic" in that speech, it's little "c", not Catholic Church big "C". Catholic means universal, and belief in "one holy catholic and apostolic church" is part of the Nicene Creed that everyone who is a Christian is supposed to profess. But for the dope in the video, the word alone is something to be despised and feared.

Take that hatred and combine it with baseless claims that 17,000 Jesuits run the world, mix in some Jack Chick/Alberto Rivera craziness, and out pops a typically vapid conspiracy theory that has no basis in reality.

OP, I am reminded of the words of Archbishop Fulton Sheen… I would suggest that, in the hope that you have at least a smidgeon of intellectual honesty, you take them to heart:

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

Seriously? That video was the biggest load of tripe I've seen in a while. First the pop up box that says that guy died and is in hell. Oh because video maker here knows the fate of souls? (not to mention that the doctrine of eternal damnation is a load of horse dung) What a friggin joke. The rest of the video follows suit, what an utter stinking sack of garbage.

You have some truth in what you share, but this video is ridiculous, and throws a shadow on the bit of light you have spent hours upon hours upon hours writing.

I'm no fan of Copeland by any means, but the entire foundation of that video is necrotic.

I outlined this in my lower replies. I agree that the person making the video assumed too much, but as you also point out, there is a load of truth in what the pastors cannot see from their actions.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The Catholic faithful are not their leadership. The Pope is a pawn, controlled by a principality. We don't wrestle against flesh and blood.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The Pope is a pawn, controlled by a principality.

What is your tangible evidence of this? Credible sources, not mere idle speculation because you want it to be so, please.

My evidence to the contrary is the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the "rulebook" of what the Catholic Church teaches and what professing Catholics believe.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I, for one, would be a hypocrite if I didn't see these in myself. The only true way to overcome is to recognize the only one who did.

The Son of God[Yahoshua] is the root of the trouble.

He[Yahoshua] is also the one who overcame for us all. This truth is what I have been trying show from my many threads.

Christ identifies with our sin because it was first HIS sin as the Son of God.

You believe and are saying.....Yahoshua (the creator God IS salvation/deliverance) is the ROOT of the trouble [sin] because “Yahoshua” sinned but has “overcame" for “all”.

What the Jesuits believe is absolute Truth in comparison to this lie.You know neither the scriptures nor the power(christ) of the creator God.

edit on 21-10-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I just gave you the first star ever. LOL.

Spot on summary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join