It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing post about Kumburgaz UFO - what's up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I've always had a keen interest in the Kumburgaz UFO - and this morning got a signal that somebody was posting about it on ATS. So, I decided to pour myself a cuppa, sat down and looked for it. Not there..

The following snippet will show you that the post actually WAS there, but it seems it got .. removed?

Now.. talking about conspiracies..

What happened, folks?
edit on 21-10-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he did not dig the YT format initially (but now he does)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

edit on 21-10-2014 by intrptr because: embed fix redacted

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Search engine showed me a few threads where this topic is being discussed.

I don't see where any thread was removed regarding that topic. Can you be more specific?

Thread author? Forum?

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nope, I don't. Fixed it myself too. Normally one has to past the entire URL, but seems that ATS does not accept that. Thanks :-)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
If you click on the links in "Search" relating to the thread "Exclusive, the Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO...", they come up 404.
Perhaps that one?

edit on 21-10-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I saw it. As a matter of fact, it was up long enough to make the RSS feed.

Subject: Exclusive - The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO Incidents 2007 to 2009 (repaired/fixed thread) per Springer
First line: "NOTE TO ADMINS: I received permission from Springer that it would be ok to post a new thread about the Kumburgaz case. Please dont delete."
URL: www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1038239/
edit on 2014-10-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

As you an see in the vid, simply search for "Kumburgaz" in the Search box. The first entry that showed up was a thread that started with the message "Springer gave me permission.." etc. If you click that link, the post is not there (anymore).

The url of the removed page is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.. the thread was started on the 19th, had at least three pages, at least 35 flags. So it's a bit hard to understand where it went. Maybe somebody moved it?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's the one. I have a copy of the first page in my cache. Seems like a nice recap of events. So, I wonder, why was it removed? Any mods care to chime in?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yup I found the one you're talking about.

It was indeed removed by an ATS Owner. The member in question had some outstanding T&C issues and an executive decision was made.

ATS staff don't discuss staff action specifics, unless you are directly involved. If you'd like more information, you can file an alert or contact Springer via PM, but I cannot guarantee you'll get an answer different than what I'm saying here.

Thread Answered.

Thread closed.

ETA: Member in question was a known serial HOAXER. That's about as much as I can tell you.

~Tenth
edit on 10/21/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The thread "Exclusive - The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO Incidents 2007 to 2009" was deleted by an administrator after it became apparent that the OP was a previously banned member that is also a known hoaxer amongst other serious T&C violations.

There are several existing threads like THIS thread, which you'll find is pretty much exactly the same as the one that was deleted. Almost word for word.

So, no conspiracy. Just a naughty member.

Edit: Slipped in before closed.

edit on 21/10/2014 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

join