It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels of UFO ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

from WND
WASHINGTON � Was it a bird? Was it a plane? Was it a sign from heaven?

That's what Carrie Devorah wants to know after she inadvertently photographed some mysterious blue light images hovering heavenward while taking pictures of the lighting of the Chabad menorah on the first night of Hanukkah last night on the Ellipse in the nation's capital.

That is one of the weirdest photos I've seen so far. Doesn�t smell like hoax to me, however It could be easy photoshoped...
Curious about your opinion...

[edit on 9-12-2004 by jazzgul]

[edit on 9-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It could be real it could not, whatever they are i'll agree I've never seen anything like that before, i will however play the voice of skeptic in this case. Please observe the picture below.

You can see that it is a partially misty night, as evidenced by the hazy corona around the two spotlights. The blue pair of objects are clearly emitting light otherwise they wouldnt be able to be seen from what looks like a fair height. I would have thought that they to would be enveloped in a hazy corona similar to that around the lights in the bottom centre of the frame, only smaller and of a lower intensity.

Sorry to be the doubting thomas on this one but something just doesnt ring true with that picture to me.

EDIT: Something else also occurs to me, it's a shame the other two pictures in the sequence werent included, its claimed the objects were rising, the further pictures would have been a good indicator as to how fast the objects were travelling and therefore wether or not they should have some kind of motion blur associated with them. Since it is said the 3 photos were taken in sequence, the estimated time elapsed during the sequence would also be nice to determine speed.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Terminal Velocity]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It appears to be two objects to me, being parralelle. Some sort of circular haze like saturns rings around the front ends. The lower one/half appears brighter and infront of the other in perpsctive to the camera. I reserve judgement.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ah, wheres Emily_Cragg when you need her. Bring her back!

Notice the massive lights at the bottom of the picture. Also notice how they are pointed towards the two 'floating blue objects'?

Two main light sources, Two blips on the picture. Lens refractions. But hey, we can all agree that it's not Planet X

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Simulacra]

top topics

join