It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im under demonic attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

originally posted by: Emma3

originally posted by: gorsestar
Would I have better luck invoking the archangel Michael?

I swear this is the truth and nothin but the truth so help my eternal soul

Have you played with ouija boards, do you have occultic objects in your house, are you wearing amulets, are you meditating, etc..?

I have and do all those thing and have never once had an encounter with a "demonic spirit", what does that mean? Am I just really lucky... or really unlucky?

You're not scared of them. They have no interest in you.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

I had an incident once where i awoke in the dark and not being able to see anything i could sense a presence in the room. I was terrified like never before. I could make out a black blob out in the darkened room. I was terrified i could hardly breathe. I wanted to cry out in horror but could not. The black blob just hovered there. I finally passed out from shock and fear. I have no idea what that was. I've never experienced anything like that before or after. Idk if it was just a really vivid dream or not. But after what i experienced i believe things you say happened to you are possible. I also had a near death experience before this due to a drug overdose. I haven't used drugs in years but believe that something changed in me after that near death experience. Like my eyes had been opened, maybe someone on the other side recognized me from that experience. I don't have any answers for you other than to reach out for help wherever help may be. Good luck and God bless you!! Let us know how things are going for you, you aren't alone in experiencing this!!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

i do find when im in a bind invoking the ol archangel gets things done...but last time he left such a mess that it may not be worth it...tough call

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Have you played with ouija boards, do you have occultic objects in your house, are you wearing amulets, are you meditating, etc..?

I have and do all those thing and have never once had an encounter with a "demonic spirit", what does that mean? Am I just really lucky... or really unlucky?

You're not scared of them. They have no interest in you.

*DING DING DING*

Aaaaaaand we have a winner, exactly correct skunkape, I DO NOT FEAR THEM! Fear is the mindkiller, remember that. Like that disney/pixar movie Monsters Inc. the monsters fuel their world on fear like we fuel ours with petroleum, once we realize that negative energies (spirits, entities, beings, etc, etc...) are literally tapping us as a reservoir of energy we undestand the gameplan. I don't belive in a god or a devil, but i have seen enough evil in this world to know that horrible things exist in the shadows.

DO NOT FEAR THEM!

kallisti

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Im under demonic attack

No... you're not.
The mind is a very powerful thing.

^^^This. You are caught in the midst of your own strange belief system. To you, it's real, but it also is delusional. The really good news is that you can post your delusions here and be assured there are others who will do the typical co-dependent thing and re-enforce your delusions, thus assuring their grip ever tighter on your psyche.

What you REALLY should do is seek psychiatric help, but something tells me (a demon, perhaps) that's not in your future because without your demons, you're just like everyone else with nothing special about you that makes you just a little bit different.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

^^^This. You are caught in the midst of your own strange belief system. To you, it's real, but it also is delusional. The really good news is that you can post your delusions here and be assured there are others who will do the typical co-dependent thing and re-enforce your delusions, thus assuring their grip ever tighter on your psyche.

What you REALLY should do is seek psychiatric help, but something tells me (a demon, perhaps) that's not in your future because without your demons, you're just like everyone else with nothing special about you that makes you just a little bit different.

Good luck.

This is the unabridged version of what I wanted to say

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Has it physically injured you in any way other than pain? If all it can do is cause pain and play head games, you'll be fine, although the road ahead is not easy.

Once it realizes that you refuse to succumb to its torments, it will stop tormenting you, at least this has been my experience. I've had fear strike me so hard that all I wanted to do was run away. Whatever it is telling you, just ignore it, it is a liar. Beings with real power do not threaten or play mind games, they smile politely and do as they may.

Before I got mine to leave me alone, I'd mock them, pretending that their activities were effecting me and then I'd laugh in their face. Show it that you are not a simple animal that can be curtailed by fear and pain, and it will leave you alone. Actually, if you can earn the respect of the other side, strange things can unfold for you.

This might be the most horrific thing anyone has ever said to you, but that which has suffered and endured rises stronger. Take this as a challenge, as a hideous blessing, and try to figure out how to use it to your advantage. Use your enemy's apparent strength and arrogance against them. If it starts undermining your own authority and the games move beyond simple pain and terror, you might want to seek help, but otherwise, you already have the tools you need to win this battle.

Remember. If it had the power to control you, it wouldn't need to play mind games. You are in control. Do not submit, do not surrender. I honestly believe turning to God is a trap, because if you don't surrender to the demons, you'll end up surrendering to God. Your own authority is obviously something these creatures value or they wouldn't work so hard in such a multifaceted way to undermine you at every stage of your journey. Figure out who you want to be in that moment. How would the ideal you respond to a situation of torture? Be that person. If you demonstrate that you refuse to be undermined, I believe you take a big step on the journey of self-discovery and personal evolution.

At the risk of sounding biased this is the response I had hoped for. I DO feel challenged. This is an opportunity for me to explore both sides of God...He split darkness from the light but both are of him. This is where I and you agree but others may differ. The dogmas of organized religion would cause another to turn away but I dare to conquer this thing...I know I was created superior to it but my knowledge is carnal not spiritual. The thing I must be careful with now is keeping my relationship with Yeshua but why would I be condemned for exploring all that the most High has given me?

When A+E ate that Apple of knowledge they died but life continued and hasn't the mystery been resurrection all along? The path I see now is a path least taken but I shall not fear it.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

That's great I admire that...I was conditioned to believe these things exist before I encountered them. I suppose are paths are just different in this life.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes, but do you know for a certainty that he is NOT being attacked by some form of malicious entity? I mean KNOW, for sure, you can prove to us that he is delusional, that he is crazy. Like I said I don't believe in a god or devil but that does not mean that I believe that humans are the only sentient life-form within all parameters of our presumably infinite existence. If you honestly believe that there is zero possibilty that he is being attacked by something then, in my opinion, you are a fool. I discount nothing, until I have 100% irrefutable prrof to the contrary, which, seeing as how we are dealing with spiritual matters, is next to impossible.

kallisti

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Are you asking if demons play with themselves?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I fear I have failed to pick up on your witticism...

sorry...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: blupblup

Im under demonic attack

No... you're not.
The mind is a very powerful thing.

Good luck.

You are delusional to limit the horizons of possible experience such what you fear indeed are demons

In the grand scheme of Kant’s thought, the phenomenal and noumenal distinction are the features that represent the division of reality into the sensible and intelligible realms. The phenomenal element is concerned with the realm of experience of an empirical world, which synthesizes representations in the temporal, spatial, and conceptual world encapsulating the domain of appropriate sensuous knowledge[1]; the noumena, or the thing in itself (Ding an sich), while serving as the intelligible ground of the empirical realm, cannot be known but only thought.[2]

Kant gives us a straightforward definition of phenomena and noumena.[3] He says,

Appearances, to the extent that as objects they are thought in accordance with the unity of the categories, are called phenomena. If however, I suppose there to be things that are merely objects of the understanding and that, nevertheless, can be given to an intuition, although not to sensible intuition (as coram intuiti intellectuali), then such things would be called noumena (intelligibilia).[4]

analyticaleconomist.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

At the pinnacle of my struggle, I did call out to God, not the God of any specific religion, just God, whoever he might be, and I told him that I would never surrender to these demons, but I asked him to drive them out of my life. The understanding I had was that he wanted me to surrender to him, to humble myself before him, and that was just too high of a price for me, not the humiliation, but the loss of independence and free will.

In the end, I had to face my own death with the understanding that by refusing to surrender I would imminently die. I felt my heart stop, everything in the room brightened up a thousand times, and I just accepted my fate, but I never surrendered my independence.

To my shock, I survived. It was horrible. I'm not going to sugar coat that, but everything has changed since that incident. I can't speak to you about your relationship to God, as I don't really have one like most people talk about. I honestly don't know why he liberated me. Maybe he just respected how far I was willing to go to preserve the gift of free will. I think people abandon it way too readily.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The implication would be that the pumkin head is behind the attacks mentioned in the thread and the proof is that you never have anything jacking with you because secretly it is you that is doing the deeds while you sleep you wonder the earth looking for souls to fright. in short does the devil scare himself? you not picking up on the silly remark is a sign of your alter ego hiding the truth from your self. happy halloween!
edit on 20-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This right here,

I couldn't breathe, I violently shook myself, pure terror engulfed me and nothing saved. IT appeared across the room having no form or voice just black mass but it's mere presence instantly trapped me in a struggle for my life it felt like.

is classic, standard sleep paralysis

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Sometimes a feeling isn't based on anything at all its just that a feeling. If he can't feel we can't ever hope to agree on anything and continuing to debate would be mute. Blurred reality

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow, I cant believe that two pages of comments and nobody has diagnosed you yet. I'm here to tell you excatly what you are having. Its called sleep paralysis! Look it up please. I have had it on and off for years. They are terrifying to say the least, but once you realize what's happening it becomes easier to deal with. My last episode was about a month ago and I swear people were in my house, talking and going to kill my family. I wanted to get my gun but couldn't move or breathe. Another time I had a ghost messing with my mind and asking over and over who I was. Its well documented and even seen as a cause for most alien abduction(which ive had that dream too), and the incubus and sucubus. It seems very real because your brain in semi awake but still has your motor functions in sleep mode.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Im going to generalize here for you: I hope it helps. You may be just suffering anxiety or panic attacks. They can be stimulated by the very things, conditions and events you mention thruout your O.P. That could...could...imply medical issues. And that alone, should allieviate some of your fears.

Additionally, your assuming demonic attack...and thats probable un-realistic. Scary? Yes. Threatening? Of course. Worrisome? Absolutely it can be. When youre in fear or feel the "presence" of something that to you...feels negative or scary...say out loud "I am a child of God. Begone. You cannot hurt me. I walk in the light".

Some or all of that should help comfort you. I hope so. And look into or get a medical consultation. It may all be nothing. And hopefully and certainly...not any kind or type of "demonic possession".

Good luck, God Bless MS

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Ive had similar experiences. I use Jesus' name, but whether you use Jesus, Iousus, Yeshuahgh, or Yehoshuahgh, makes no difference, its about what you believe. If you say Jesus vs Yeshuahgh (or vice versa), but dont back it up with faith, it wont work.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have to laugh sometimes,so after every major belief system on the planet for the last 6000 years concedes of or speaks of evil spirits,demons,djinn,incubus,succubus,evil angels etc etc we now in the 21st century pass this off as being delusional,or having sleep paralysis or a psychiatrist might tell you that you have a colorful internal framework,science denies the spiritual for a reason op it is not of God

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join