It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IPHONE 6 and Super slomo Can capture Superfast UFO unseen w/naked eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
First question of observation....correct me if i'm wrong...

but how can the bug at slow-mo be 1000x faster than the jets that are flying at 250+MPH...? think about it .. if it's a hoax...it's pretty good and the video needs to get run through some extensive testing to be deemed a hoax...IMO..

someone with some extensive tech savy and creds prove this video wrong ?

one word

perspective.

Is the bug 1000x faster or much closer?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Of course

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Gaa reply to: knowwhat

Galaxy 5 has a better camera, just saying.:-)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: grey580
Congratulations.

It's a bug.

Yep.
You could even see the wings flapping. I think it was a large beetle by the looks of it.
More importantly, did you see what the super slo mo did to that blondes hair? She looked like a shampoo commercial.

I ended up watching the video like 10 times because of her.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I caught these bug like looking ships on my iPhone so I did a google search and landed here. When you zoom in and slow it down you can see its just that as the ship skips through the air it changes angle and the wings is an optical illusion.
Anyway try it, nothing to fall for, no hoax.. just an interesting thing to do on the weekend. I found it doesn't matter what country you are in, or what city, they are everywhere and easy to capture. Just point your iPhone at the sky (sunny, blue or raining) and start filming. You only need about 50sec of video to capture. Play it back on your PC or Mac with the play / pause routine until you find that 1 second clip of a ship traversing the sky among the other 50 seconds of just nothing. After that the rest is up to your imagination. Zoom, slow down, instant reply, whatever you like. Depending upon the distance and qty of them you can get better views and more detail. Have fun. I'm not uploading my videos, because to tell you the truth, its so unreal, it looks like someone just made it on their PC.. You got to do it for yourselves, if you do it yourself, it won't matter whether people believe it or not. And yes, the way they move.. they don't move like an airplane does, they just appear, disappear, and reappear along a path that when over several frames looks like they are flying, but they are not, they are skipping through the sky in a straight or curved pattern. Definitely not a bug... a bug cannot move from one side of the horizon, to the other size in two less than 1s.. Good luck, I'm sure you find them. They are everywhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

a bug cannot move from one side of the horizon, to the other size in two less than 1s

Do you really believe that is what happened? Please say no.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
I find that with the advent of cell phones having cameras in general (let alone high tech) the entire UFO phenomenon has interestingly decreased. Sure there is the occasional CGI or photo with an image artifact trotted around. But with almost all major events today people are pulling out phones to capture video or photo's so you would think an increase in possible UFO evidence to occur but has not. In fact more elaborate excuses for "not having a camera at the time" are becoming the norm.

that's not true at all. if you're talking about popularity and in your terms, the UFO phenomenon has most certainly increased with time, especially in the last few years. Your interpretation of any evidence, video or otherwise, that you may or may not have witnessed first or third hand, is entirely your opinion and you have the right to exercise that as much as anyone else does. However, considering the majority of UFO sightings are very brief and, given the curious nature of the human being, there can be a significant cost in time getting your phone out of your pocket and filming what you see - I know it's just a few seconds but that makes all the difference most of the time.

I'm not saying i believe even 10% of the stuff i've seen online claiming to be true but all aspects must be considered and I wanted to clarify that this thread is proof enough that the UFO phenomenon is actually booming, so I wanted to point that out

This video however, appears to show a bug. It is quite clear.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I watched the video again and noticed that the "bug" flies behind the cloud, which confirms its distance is not close to her face.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That's fair. I didn't take her video, so I don't know what happened. I only know about my personal experiences. I'm looking forward to seeing other similar types of cases. reply to: roadgravel

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Our Perceptions become our reality via the choices we make.
a reply to: InhaleExhale
This might be off topic, but I agree. We create our own reality.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: juliorichanos

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: grey580
Congratulations.

It's a bug.

Yep.
You could even see the wings flapping. I think it was a large beetle by the looks of it.
More importantly, did you see what the super slo mo did to that blondes hair? She looked like a shampoo commercial.

I ended up watching the video like 10 times because of her.

I didn't watch it that many times, but it was fascinating seeing hairs and dandruff fly away from her head at supersonic speed. Wow!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join