It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear-bola more contagious than ebola

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The fear-bola is appropriate given its a bio level 4 pathogen.
Duncan's case should prove that this lack of fear-Bola led to two nurses becoming infected, who could have infected others.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This thread was about people over reacting not about the complexity of Ebola. Stories where a young high schooler was cajoled from the sidelines just because he came from Nigeria. Tell me how that's relative to the actual disease? In any way shape or form?

This thread has totally devolved from my intent. I'm asking the mods to just close it as completely off topic. reply to: violet

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
REACTION FROM A PROSPECTIVE OF FEAR RATHER THAN KNOWLEDGE IS NEVER OPTIMAL. NEVER.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
He was way sicker when the nurses contracted it from him. The simple fact that no one in his family or at his apartment complex got sick speaks for itself.
And nowhere did that poster say that dianajune was ignorant. You threw that monkey wrench into the mixer. eply to: SubTruth

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
For once I would have to agree with you AW.

I was starting to get a little concerned when I saw Duncan's two nurses get infected in Texas, people who should have been wearing the most protective equip (PPE), known the proper procedures, etc., the people you least expected to get infected if everything the authorities were saying was true.

However, if it was as bad as people were beginning to think, we would have seen an explosion of cases in Texas by now, which hasn't happened, to our knowledge.

Certainly fear is one of the main tools the PTB use to control us, people in fear are easily controlled, and I commend anyone who attempts to reduce fear, so Kudos to you AW! Are you really a Wiccan?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
This thread was about people over reacting not about the complexity of Ebola. Stories where a young high schooler was cajoled from the sidelines just because he came from Nigeria. Tell me how that's relative to the actual disease? In any way shape or form?

This thread has totally devolved from my intent. I'm asking the mods to just close it as completely off topic. reply to: violet

In that example of course it would be discrimination and going overboard. . The other examples given in the OP were not. Parents of the students complained about the teacher going to the school.
It's entirely your choice if you prefer not to be over precautionary. It's not my choice and evidentially not others. So I disagree being cautious and erring on the safe side should be given such a silly moniker as "fear-bola".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join