It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrothelogy and Santos Bonacci

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I know a couple of other threads have been done on ATS before on Santos Bonacci but not many people seemed interested in him. I will put up this video in the hope that some more folk's will have a look at his work. This guy has obviously done a lot of research and his argument is very, very convincing. It relates to how the main religions in the world have taken the teaching's from their holy books and subverted the meaning. Astrotheology is his connection between what is written in the holy books (Bible etc) and what is written in the stars.

These particular video's are called Syncretism and seek to show the direct correlations between many seeming unconnected events. The videos really are worth at least a look, i think this guy's work deserves that.

For the linguistic term, see syncretism (linguistics). Syncretism /ˈsɪŋkrətɪzəm/ is the combining of different (often seemingly contradictory) beliefs, often while melding practices of various schools of thought. Syncretism may involve the merger and analogizing of several originally discrete traditions, especially in the theology and mythology of religion, thus asserting an underlying unity and allowing for an inclusive approach to other faiths.

The Video doesn't come up on ATS for some reason so here is a link to the youtube page.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-10-2014 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

Bonacci is not like by the Elite as you can see in this vid when he gets arrested. It usually means someone is worth listening too does it not ?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

I think with anything... people like it, dont, or on the fence.

For me... I love learning and or pondering the possibilities of Astrotheology.

As above so below is more than just a term, its realistic from my pov.

Santos explains all of it in such a way people of all intellects can understand.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

As above so below seems so true. Bonacci does a great job of linking various religious elements to the movement of the stars. Most people that like conspiracy theories wonder what the elite know about religion that we don't, i feel as though this guy has the answers. It would be great if more people had a look at his stuff.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Santos Bonnacci puts this information together in an easy to understand and follow manner as well. I listened to Jordan Maxwell and Manly p. Hall before I found Santos. I think Santos does the best job at making sense of what other researches are saying.

Not to mention his work on the the birth certificate aiding and abetting of fraud is great too.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I too am a big reader of Manly Hall. I believe though from my pov Manly is much wiser.

Santos knows his astrology however so does Manly. To be able to write a book for the Freemasonry says a lot.

Santos makes it easy to understand because of the visuals too. The graphs and such are easily seen along with his knowledge to be an eye opener. He exposes the higher ups allowing us to ponder just what exactly the Elite are doing along with the possibility of a secret agenda.

Back to Manly though ... the man wrote thousands of books/lectures. Listening to him is easy because each word is chosen so carefully yet it seems to come natural that each sentence is profound with wisdom.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

would it be a safe assumption that astrotheology relies a great deal on numerology?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It would be great if each religion could understand this. The stars and their movements tell a story. This ongoing story tell us a lot.. about all religions and or myths.

Although there are people who woyld never see it... no matter how easy it is to understand. Some like to be naive and follow. Some do it out of fear while others won't believe out of plain ole stubbornness.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No, i wouldn't say so TC. Though there may be some numerology involved.

ASTROTHEOLOGY

As`tro`the`ol´o`gy 1. Theology founded on observation or knowledge of the celestial bodies.

NUMEROLOGY

nu·mer·ol·o·gy 1. The study of the occult meanings of numbers and their supposed influence on human life.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I am sure a lot of religious people will not even make the attempt to watch the Video's MJ. Most are probably too brainwashed to even acknowledge it.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And just because you call some people blind. Doesn’t automatically give you vision ~ Jefferson Bethke

The problem with Bonacci is that he has spent 26 years of his life under one of the most powerful forms of mind control there is (Jehovah's Witness).

Religion is an extremely effective Illuminati tool used to deliberately deceive and confuse.

The elite created religion as a tool for control with a hidden agenda designed to blind and misguide one away from the truth.

Bonacci is the perfect example of just how effective a tool it can be.

He has been thoroughly brainwashed by the elite to hate Christianity and because of this fact, he has truth and religion confused.

They have NOTHING in common.

Bonacci uses Catholicism to discredit Christianity.

That one single fact ALONE tells me that he is 100% out of touch with reality.

This makes just as much sense as equating all Christians with the Westboro Baptist 'church'.

Image Source

Santos Bonacci is one of many disinformation agents running around promoting sun worship and the condemnation of Christianity. His work includes an old trick used by the now debunked ‘Zeitgeist’ film, claiming that the Holy Bible is an astro-theological hybrid, a fancy term which means it is a metaphorical story, chronicling the journey our beloved Sun takes along the constellations of our solar system throughout the year.

Disinformation agents utilize bits of truth to rope the viewer in so that you trust the person giving you the information. Once they have your trust, they insert lies, and many of them, hoping you will not do the background work to verify the claims, because you now trust that you are hearing the truth, leaving you misinformed and chasing down a rabbit hole that leads to no where. These disinformation agents are also called “gatekeepers” by many truth seekers, guarding the real truth from those who search for it using lies and distractions.

DISINFORMATION Santos Bonacci

Bonacci quotes other Luciferians in his lectures as well, including Michael Tsarion, who has been debunked. Tsarion is also friends with Jordan Maxwell, who is a Freemason, and an actor who also played Bill Cooper. More on that here, here and here. Bonacci also recommends you read books by Jordan Maxwell. In fact, most of his book recommendations are of an anti-Christian nature that attempts to blame religion for the problems of the world.

If you are still a Santos Bonacci fan, have you ever asked yourself the question, “Why does Santos Bonacci care so much about what everyone else thinks about Christianity and astrotheology?” It’s as simple as that. No matter how hard he tries, he can’t prove himself to be correct, he can just talk everyone into believing what he says until they do. And that’s what he’s currently doing. All it takes is some real research on what he’s saying and you will see what I mean.

You may be wondering how I know Santos Bonacci is a disinformation agent. Other than the fact that he takes truths from Vedic Astrology which comes from Hinduism and mixes them with falsehoods perpetuated by the Zeitgeist films, he cites one of his idols as being Manly P. Hall. This is key. Manly P. Hall was a 33rd degree Freemason, which means he was Luciferian. Whether Satan exists or not is irrelevant. Do you want a Luciferian teaching you what to believe?

SANTOS BONACCI-LUCIFERIAN & EX Jehovah Witness

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

After reading all of your opinion I am finding it hard to understand.

Frankly I am quite confused.

From what I have seen, Santos is nothing as you describe.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Santo's is an intelligence agent. And its ok.

For every misdirection you need direction as well. Confusion is the name of the game. Controlled opposition. Controlled Established Dogma.

Most people have no idea where to turn anymore. They're beginning to come to the conclusion that maybe its time they start looking into things for themselves. Doing their own research. Drawing their own conclusions rather than relying to X or Y to tell them things to believe/not.

And its ok - its all good. Were getting smarter. We'll have to be to help "Them" achieve their goals of the Future. As always its up to us to "Choose" our own destinies - (or to believe we dictate anything that they provide for us)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
Bonacci is not like by the Elite as you can see in this vid when he gets arrested.

He was arrested for not paying fines. Now he is on the run from the police!

www.vicpolicenews.com.au...

Just another scammer and fraud!.

Also wanted for contempt of Court...
assets.justice.vic.gov.au...
edit on 21-10-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I agree Bonacci deserves attention.
I've spent many many hours in Santos land.
Only He and Manly P Hall demand that much attention.
It's a devotional extremely cryptic and yet suprisingly scientific study.
And as deep as you go into AstroTheology for answers,
it never dissappoints but always leaves more questions .
edit on 21-10-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: sentence was incorrect

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Bonacci is not like by the Elite as you can see in this vid when he gets arrested.

He was arrested for not paying fines. Now he is on the run from the police!

www.vicpolicenews.com.au...

Also wanted for contempt of Court...
assets.justice.vic.gov.au...

I like that the Victoria Police Departments' insignia is an inverted pentagram .
how fitting.
I wonder if Giodarno Bruno's Vatican Police captors used the same one ?
edit on 21-10-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: one more peck

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

Yes, it's a very interesting subject UKP. I love the correlations it throws up between various seemingly unconnected happening's.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

Yes, it's a very interesting subject UKP. I love the correlations it throws up between various seemingly unconnected happening's.

and it is particularly odd when you catch on,
and watch the unfolding way fate leads us to the
perfect dilemmas, for which we need answers.
crazy powerful.
great thread btw
edit on 21-10-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: clarify

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Could you please correct the spelling of Astrotheology in your thread title?
I almost passed this by, due to bad spelling, but thank god I persisted.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starling

Could you please correct the spelling of Astrotheology in your thread title?
I almost passed this by, due to bad spelling, but thank god I persisted.

Sorry about that Starling, by the time i noticed my mistake it was too late to edit.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

He is a scammer and fraud because he refuses to pay toll fees?

The way I see it is he is doing what others want to do, but don't have the guts. He is standing up for what he believes in.

We are owned... plain and simple.

Slaves to a system.

His work though, his knowledge, his teachings, are pretty unique and informing. Watch a lecture and then tell me he is a scammer and fraud. I havent paid a dime to him and have learned an immense amount.

If you do not understand WHY he is being stubborn about the toll fees then maybe try to understand why he is outraged.

For starters, read this link. macquirelatory.com...

The outrage is toward our system via the Federal Reserve. We all have a number we are identified with since its creation and we are owned by them... we see it daily as we slave... day in and day out while no one questions anything. No one even wonders where our gold is. lol

Before 1921 the records of births and names of children were entered into family bibles, as were the records of marriages and deaths. These records were readily accepted by both the family and the law as "official" records.

Since 1921 the American people have been registering the births and names of their children with the government of the state in which they are born, even though there is no federal law requiring it. The state tells you that registering your child's birth through the birth certificate serves as proof that he/she was born in the United States , thereby making him/her a United States Citizen. For the past several years a social security number has been mandated by the federal government to be issued at birth. In 1933, bankruptcy was declared by President Roosevelt. The governors of the then 48 States pledged the "full faith and credit" of their states, including the citizenry, as collateral for loans of credit from the Federal Reserve system. To wit:"Full faith and credit" clause of Const. U.S. article 4. sec. 1, requires that foreign judgement be given such faith and credit as it had by law or usage of state of its origin. That foreign statutes are to have force and effect to which they are entitled in home state. And that a judgement or record shall have the same faith, credit, conclusive effect, and obligatory force in other states as it has by law or usage in the state from whence taken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join