It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old woman on street sits down at piano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Performs beautiful music with arthritic hands. Her thumbs don't work at all; her little fingers barely. She has clubbing of her nail beds and discoloration of her fingertips. what a story she must have.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ahhh...Music.

Transcends all Class, Disabilities, Hatred, Race, Color, Creed, Nations and Borders.

If only we all stopped to listen for a minute...just one minute, we might accidentally discover how in tune with each other we all truly are.

She already knows.

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

Aw, how nice of her to still be able to warm the hearts of people despite her visible setbacks. The sound she makes is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this, Tusks.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That was beautiful. My eyes got wet. I want to give her a hug.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

That was just beautiful. I would love to know her story. Is she a forgotten pianist, a teacher or maybe just a lover of beautiful music. I guess we'll never know. Watching her arthritic hands perform was inspiring, makes me feel whimpy for the days that I complain about aches and pains. LOL

@ Jude
"If only we all stopped to listen for a minute...just one minute, we might accidentally discover how in tune with each other we all truly are. "

You stated that so eloquently and truthfully, if only...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

My eyes were teary as well. What joy she must have felt and she brought it to all of us.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Incredibly inspiring. She is a beautiful example of the wonder born of the power of Belief and of Will, colliding. A recipe for success, ageless and timeless!

top topics

join