It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Nurse Boyfriend Reportedly Admitted With Ebola Symptoms WITH UPDATE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

An email sent out to the Alcon staff by its CEO reportedly said that the ebola nurse’s boyfriend was admitted into hospital with “Ebola-like symptoms.”

Gotnews.com has received word from two different Alcon employees, both of whom asked not to be identified.

Source

This confirms other reports and when taken in context with this, says a lot about how our country is determined to handle Ebola whenever it appears in our shores.

Remember, the Ebola Czar's mandate is in mmanaging the optics and how the story is told rather than dealing with the base problem.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Dated the 14th. I knew I read this somewhere, on another thread I posted he was admitted, but then I couldn't find it a few days ago, when I wanted to repost it!! Hope he makes it if diagnosed. TY for posting. S&F

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I knew this was coming...the last thread was such a mess....I felt like we all knew we were going here but people want to argue that the article was old info...but I wanted to say..."why would they quarantine him if he didn't have symptoms?"....so tired of the naysayers just saying nay about anything ebola even though they don't have a #ing clue about this disease...cause no one does yet somehow the anti ebola warriors just know everything is gonna be ok. Of course this is an argument id love to lose, but ebola isn't even contained in Africa yet...we are one transported patient away from reliving the whole dallas problem all over again.

It has literally been lie after lie after lie...if not a lie then incompetence at the very least...why do we believe anything we are being told. First was told it couldn't spread...then they didn't have symptoms when the nurse flew...although she had a fever...then ok she did have symptoms..then it was she felt "funny" in Ohio...then the boyfriend didn't have symptoms...but it will come out he has it...there have probably been over 50 misleading/lies/incompetence statements from Duncan on....maybe more. I;m not saying this is the end all of life...but they are certainly full of #ing # when it comes to this. There better be some resignations when this is all over.
edit on 19-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

is this the boyfriend of the first nurse or the 2nd nurse?? I looked at the link it is nina phams' boyfriend.

edit on 19-10-2014 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I believe it is Nina's boyfriend...he was quarantined and the CEO mentioned he did not have symptoms in an email...now insiders are coming out saying he indeed does...of course we can't totally prove that ...we were griping in another thread about gotnews posting that he had symptoms which was going against what the ceo said. This looked very bad for gotnews. So now we are finding out they have inside info that he does have symptoms...so either gotnews is covering their butt or the bf has symptoms. If they made a mistake though id just as well assume gotnews would say they made a mistake and move on...but I do believe indeed they have legit inside info.
edit on 19-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I actually believe that this is a question of is it more of sexually transmitted virus than not. This would not shock me.... and also would not surprise me that west Africa cannot stop it because of this reason. I've been to Liberia.... lot of prostitution.
edit on 19-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: bad grammer. i suck

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

that actually crossed my mind ...im curious what the incubation period is for it to be transmitted that way...we have heard little to nothing about it...i dont think they really know yet..

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

If someone survives Ebola, can he or she still spread the virus?
Once someone recovers from Ebola, they can no longer spread the virus. However, Ebola virus has been found in semen for up to 3 months. Abstinence from sex (including oral sex) is recommended for at least 3 months. If abstinence is not possible, condoms may help prevent the spread of disease.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

haha oh man...we know how much people like to follow the confusing cdc guidelines...good find...i can't believe I haven't come across that yet...that is interesting and a bit scary.....thx for posting that

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
3 months is a loonngg time!!! You'd be a born again virgin or blind after that amount of time.. Yikes scary indeed.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
3 months is a loonngg time!!! You'd be a born again virgin or blind after that amount of time.. Yikes scary indeed.

the worst part is if some prostitute gets it...that will be interesting when they try to monitor everyone involved...might lead to some politicians and judges haha...ok bad joke..bad taste...but just saying

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Personally don't see the bad in it!!!! LMAO.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

S&F I agree that it's telling that Colson has had his Twitter acct suspended.

I'm wondering how many other suspected Ebola cases are not being reported on the MSM.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

www.cdc.gov...

If someone survives Ebola, can he or she still spread the virus?
Once someone recovers from Ebola, they can no longer spread the virus. However, Ebola virus has been found in semen for up to 3 months. Abstinence from sex (including oral sex) is recommended for at least 3 months. If abstinence is not possible, condoms may help prevent the spread of disease.

Thanks for digging that up. I saw it on one of the many Ebola threads here, but could not remember which one.

If Ebola can survive in semen for up to 3 months, we're really in trouble.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

At this point i have no idea which thread i read it in, who posted it, or if it was from an actual source or just speculation...

But im pretty sure i read that he was "said" to have had symptoms the day he was picked up from work? Does anyone else remember this? I remember because shortly after that is when the CEO started saying he was NOT showing any symptoms... but i remember thinking it was odd for them to come and get him, AT work, and take him to isolation without him showing actual symptoms. afterall its not contagious if he isnt showing symptoms right? "allegedly".

We were also told the 2nd nurse wasnt showing symptoms... and no we know she most definitely was and had been for at least a few days. If i were anyone that worked with him personally i would immediately be placing myself into isolation for the next month or so.....

Troubling indeed

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Even though nobody actually says one way or another if the BF has it, I would have to conclude that there is no way in hell that he doesn't have it if they were sexually active.

Whether he has natural resistance is the issue, if he does, he should still test positive to it for a short time but his body kills it quickly. He may not show symptoms though, but will still test positive.

In this case, would a guy's semen still contain some of the virus even though he shows no symptoms? We could never get an answer we can trust from the CDC, they will deny anything is possible without even testing the hypothesis.
edit on 19-10-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually do not agree with you a lot.. but thats a d#$% good question. I am not sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

that 90 day thing I posted....can't spread ebola, but still in the semen....I wonder what exactly they mean....no spread from any body fluids including the semen, or... that it won't spread from the other fluids but you could catch it from the semen......or you can't catch it at all??????

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it was said it could still be spread by the semen (and breastmilk, for what it's worth :/ ) up to 7 weeks.

Which instantly made me think it might be spreading worse in West Africa due to the issue of rape in West Africa.
edit on 19-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Dang. It's not impossible to just keep it in your pants.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join