It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fides - The Secret of the God they Worship - Femanine Rising (Part 1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Fides- "In Roman religion, Fides was the goddess of trust.

Her temple on the Capitol was where the Roman Senate signed and kept state treaties with foreign countries, and where Fides protected them.

She was also worshipped under the name Fides Publica Populi Romani ("Public (or Common) Trust of the Roman People"). She is represented by a young woman crowned with an olive branch, with a cup or turtle, or a military ensign in hand. She wears a white veil or stola; her priests wore white cloths, showing her connection to the highest gods of Heaven, Jupiter and Dius Fidius. Her temple which can be dated to 254 B.C.E was near Jupiter's temple in the Capitol."

The cup she holds is the womb of rebirth. In the video, he covers the two doctrines of the Church: One for the inner court of initiated individuals and one for the outer court / profane / goyim. Compare this to Jewish tradition, holding that Moses had one Torah that is written and the other that can only be spoken from mouth to ear (unwritten Torah). Remember that Moses and Joseph were both schooled in the courts of the Egyptian Hermetic Priesthood. What they carried out of Egypt (and later Babylon) were secrets held by a veil of symbolism for the outer court and uninitiated. Did Moses know what he was writing? Likely not. In truth, this is the worthless Mystery spoken of by Enoch as an image of the true mystery in Heaven. Today, we find the same hidden symbolism in the Torah, parallel to the mystery held in secret by the societies. Shhhh! It's a Secret!

Today, we have the same Esoteric inner knowledge and the Exoteric practice of the church. The best example to understand this is the bread and cup, or communion. The cup is the Aleph Mem, or Mother (Matrix / Matter / Womb) and the bread is the seed (DNA) that is used to make the bread (Body). This is the Esoteric version. The Exoteric version is baptism, or immersion as symbolism of evolution (rising to new life from involution). Those who are initiated knew these secrets. Rebirth is entering the water again, or resurrection (rebirth). Again, this is veiled in the Bible, but easily discerned if you look and seek the information.

Here, then, we have their secret revealed. By mirroring the truth, they change the meaning of the symbols to ensure that the masses are held in ignorance. By doing this, they control the knowledge. The insiders know, but the masses are kept in the dark. Why? The same reason language was confounded. Mankind must not be allowed to rise beyond a set limit, both lifespan and intelligence. We are a threat to the powers and principalities over us. Unwittingly, the Masons of this world are simply an intermediate level to this same deception. They are pawns in the same outer court one level down from the true top. Flesh and blood are not our enemies. By worshiping the Powers and Principalities knowingly, they have corrupted their own souls in the process.

What would the obvious answer be? Choose the well being of mankind over that of the Principality. Confess and ask forgiveness from mankind. Reveal what is known, then deal with the powers by chopping off their head (authority). Do I mean acting against God? No. I mean to expose those who are calling themselves gods. They worship the altar of a false idol. The true God has not revealed Himself to any man, yet can be inferred from the true outer court (those who falsely call themselves the inner court).

As the video points out, Lucifer, Kaballah and the Catholic Mysteries are ALL contrary to the truth that is found in the Bible. They are mirror images in reverse from the truth. At each point, including the Son of God, they change the symbols to confuse the masses.

Luke 11:52 "Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

In reality, they loath the true God revealed by the very words they twist, as will be evidenced by the replies to this thread. If not the replies, then the attitudes toward it in secret. The Kings of the world have deceived the entire world. This is currently the state of fear produced by those who deny the keys to our freedom. The Ram is caught in the thicket.

Your riddles hold one truth: You are the Ram.

Come out of Egypt and be free. We are all sinners in need of salvation. None are free from sin, but all can be free from the deception that causes it. For those who hide the truth, it is said that the wrath of God will show no mercy. From those who are caught in this delusion unknowingly, the Ram allows them to be held harmless from ignorance. The very ignorance produced by those who hide truth will be the salvation of the rest.

Why are you fighting a God that knew you would lose from the very beginning? Is it not obvious to you by now?

For those in the outer court: am I saying that the church is false and Jesus is a deception? No. What I am saying is that this truth is the very twist to the story God is expressing. It is both good and evil, or the knowledge that sets you free from the alternative to both. In other words, there is a higher truth than the mystery itself, but you can only see by the light of both sides. The pendulum swings both ways until it finally reveals the truth of both sides when it comes to rest in the middle. It is the revelation of what you determine from both sides that finally sets you free from the duality. Two become one, then rises to new life.

Choose the correct direction (East) over all other directions. East is up. All other directions point East (above what you see and judge). Also, above what sees you and judges you. There is a higher power that keeps no records of wrongs and loves you no matter where you are in this sorted mess of Babel.

Gospel of Philip

When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father.

Do you trust your lodge? Do you trust men and their private associations? Do you trust the church and its exoteric dogma hiding the truth? Can a priest forgive you of your ignorance, sin and fear? Do you trust your esoteric mystic teachers? Remove all the ones you do not trust and see the only one left.

God is One and He is not in the image. The image points to Him only by showing what he is not. Look in a mirror, then decide which of you is the image. What is God? Stop looking to the image for your salvation. Learn form the image and rise.

What do you do? Simple. One person comes forward, then allows the truth to rise one word at a time. Confess. No better place than ATS. Tell what you know, then deny ignorance to the masses who are in the problem you have created.

Set us free. Face your fear of the principality and exchange it for the protection of the true God. He is faithful, while the false god you worship is a shadow pretending, keeping you locked in the fear of your own creation.

Use the keys, then open the box for us all to see clearly. Watch the error crumble as the bricks fall in on themselves.

Cornerstone.
edit on 19-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Taking you Deeper into the Ocean of Creation

Simply knowing the essence of truth will set you free from the hall of mirrors you are trapped in. See it for what it is:

In Genesis 1, the true God (both male and female) created perfection. There was no restriction to the fruit and no garden separating Adam. Adam was the image of God, both male and female, and innocent. From here, the fall happens as parts of the created mankind followed the prodigal son / sons of God out of the true creation. The material world is a creation of word (information) and a breaking of the symmetries created in Genesis 1. In other words, Adam was split into male and female, then used to decipher the knowledge within him (DNA / WORD) for the express purpose of reengineering the creation of Genesis 1. Where are you today? You are inside this created image looking at the evidence of the fall. Your powers and principalities that are over you are the original engineers (Masons) of the process to copy the original into an image of their own making. For whatever reason, we followed them here in rebellion.

The fruit of knowledge is what grows from the letters (DNA / Father) and Word (Logos). We are in a refinery, or Egypt.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

The Bible uses the harvest of wheat to show why were are here. We are here gathering knowledge and developing pathos. Just as in Greek tragedy, our refinement is a learning process for the Sons of God, which is what we all are. We are each broken units from the first soul, incorporated into human form as the image of the Son of God (Kosmos). I get this information straight from the Hermetic knowledge that is freely available. Three documents that outline this are the Kore Kosmau (virgin of the world), the Corpus Hermeticum and nearly any other Babel version you can find. The Tao, the writings of Rumi, the Dhammapada and so on. Any of these documents will tell you the veiled story I am showing you here.

Spend an afternoon reading. What did Moses know from the Egyptian Priests? What was he locking in symbolism, spoken literally here in this Hermetic text? Creation one is Genesis 1. Creation 2 is the second order of creation, or the incorporation of the soul of the Son into the material form he created. This is an ancient concept known as involution and evolution, or according to the Bible, baptism. We are the soul broken into body parts as 1 Corinthians 12 outlines.

Why? To find the origin of our original invariant symmetry. We are translational symmetry and symmetry breaking. The physics of this place is anchored as the image of the original. Come out of Egypt and Babylon. Once you transcribe their meaning, you have found Pathos, or love for others rather than the greed of those who keep you here.

Ezekiel 28 outlines the powers and principalities that want to lock you here in a state of rebirth. Once you know, then you can trace this truth back to the ones here on Earth working for the wrong side of truth. Both sides are created by God to teach you the difference. Once you know, you can return.

Listen to Ezekiel 28 about the Guardians who fell.

Know the truth, then allow it to set you free from THEIR error.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I am technically a Rosicrucian and a Kabbalist (although I toy more with the Qlippothic teachings than the Tree of Life at this point in my life) but I would never self-identify as those things, and I would be a Free Mason if their profession of faith wasn't so sticky and their vows weren't so terrifying.

When Jesus struggled with Satan in the desert, was this a battle of a demon versus the Christ, or was this an internal battle of an enlightened being versus his own ego? Was Satan tempting Jesus, or was he testing Jesus? Was the ego put inside of us as a tempter or as a trick to get us to reveal our true natures?

When Jesus showed himself to be a lover of liberty and truth, I believe he overcame the ego and blew past its tests whatever those may be. I doubt the ego was destroyed, but it may have been tamed, which is perhaps all a physically manifested human can hope for. I certainly haven't figured out a way to destroy mine yet. (At least this above allegory is a useful expression of truth for me).

Is the God of the Old Testament Good? I'd say no. Is Jesus a logical extension of the God of the Old Testament? I'd say no. Jesus is a being of illumination who opposes tyranny. He cannot be the heir of God, but a force which prevents his tyranny from injuring us. Could the God of the Old Testament be an illusion and the real transcendent God be the father of Jesus Christ? I could see that as being true, although I fear the practitioners of that faith that would glorify nihilism and seek to return us to a state of nothingness.

What of our mother, this world? This world is obviously an illusion, a trap set up to ensnare, but I don't think it necessarily has to be a bad thing. I think this world has the potential to be transmuted into something wonderful. I think its ugliness stems from our own shame and contempt, our own desire to control the world at the expense of everyone else. If we could bear our creative talents into reality avoiding either self-destruction or tyranny, I think this world could be marvelous, a bride worthy of a truly illuminated husband.

What of the serpent in the garden? Was the fruit a trap to ensnare us in a world of constant stimulation, delight, problems, etc for us to respond to, a perpetual cycle of death and rebirth, or was it a gift, a freedom, an opportunity for growth. Honestly, I think it was both. We are imprisoned, but we have been given a wonderful opportunity as well. Amoral beings can never be good. Only a creature with independent choice can be either good or bad. While this has enslaved us, it has given us to the opportunity to be good, which is priceless in my mind.

What of balance? Well, who on earth would want to live in a world without change or conflict? Time, and the spectrum of good and evil give us purpose. I have been to the depths of the darkest ocean. I have been to the heights of the most radiant sky. I have had both feet planted firmly on this earth. I have been to the depths of torment. I have been to the heights of bliss. This rich tapestry is amazing, beautiful and life affirming. While the journey sucked at times, if I could snap my fingers and go back to being a 5 year old playing with legos hearing murmurings in the night, I wouldn't trade it for any other path I can think of.

What of evil? The Devil, Jinn, Lilith, Anubis? I think virtuous creatures should resist tyranny, death, darkness and illusion wherever they find it, but I would not want to live in a world without darkness. I think this duality is an illusion. God, whoever he is, is all things. Me, you, the flower, Hitler, Satan, everything, and while we should resist evil, we should not hate it. Satan is my brother. He was born to rebel, and I love him for his services to us. Were it not for him, I would never have an ugliness in my own reflection to be able to distinguish light from darkness. He is a polarizing force which drives the needle of my compass northward, so he is necessary.

Take this for what you will, but it is where I presently stand.

What comes next? I honestly don't know. I guess that is largely up to all of you. This world, fate, the future is larger than just me. Even if I knew perfectly what should be done, I'd never want to impose my visions onto anyone else. If no one needs me, I'll either stay in my life or transcend to the next if that is even possible. If the world has a use for me, I'll consider my options and make the best choice I can with the information available to me.

I speak all of this as certainty, but I am not clinging to it. Truth has the freedom to fly forth from my hand, reassort and land in whatever final form it is going to assume. This is a learning process, a journey, and I am finally learning to enjoy the ride. ;p

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

When Jesus struggled with Satan in the desert, was this a battle of a demon versus the Christ, or was this an internal battle of an enlightened being versus his own ego? Was Satan tempting Jesus, or was he testing Jesus? Was the ego put inside of us as a tempter or as a trick to get us to reveal our true natures?

Involution and Evolution are the inconscience (amnesia) of the Son of God trying to find his origin. He proclaims himself God, not knowing that he is the Son of God lost in his own creation. The process of involution is for the Son to reach back out to the Father, which he did in the New Testament. The temptation is the same for all of us. We must all choose to acknowledge the true God over that of our own creation. Satan is the desire to rise above God, or our own desire to be as God. This is why we are here. We are here to see the difference between Genesis 1 (both male and female / unity) and the division of male and female into duality. In essence, we are all one soul experiencing itself directly. By this, we are changed. When we return, we are all one corpus again. Here, the body is divided.

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone. The reason they say this makes them the hypocrite. They do not realize that the Son of God gave himself for all of us to be multiplicity. That can only be taken away by our own actions. Separation from Genesis 1 is where we are today. We do not return until we acknowledge God. With the Shhhh, they have it all backwards. They assume we are all a Son that will reform into one being again. Not so. We will remain individuals, wearing the robe we develop here.

The worthless mystery allows for thoughts, words and deeds to be free. The true mystery shows you that freedom comes from how you treat the others by thoughts, words and deeds. Our ranking in the coming world will be first to last. The first (pride) are last. The last (humility) are first.

I choose to shout this as a watchman. Primarily, I am the one that needs to hear. I am a sinner as much as the next guy.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I have now surrendered before the face of death several times, and I am still here. Each time, the parts of me that died and were laid to rest were those parts that had been tormenting me the most, so I think you are most likely speaking the truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What of our mother, this world? This world is obviously an illusion, a trap set up to ensnare, but I don't think it necessarily has to be a bad thing. I think this world has the potential to be transmuted into something wonderful. I think its ugliness stems from our own shame and contempt, our own desire to control the world at the expense of everyone else. If we could bear our creative talents into reality avoiding either self-destruction or tyranny, I think this world could be marvelous, a bride worthy of a truly illuminated husband.

A refinery removes the dross. The unrighteous will be destroyed. That is the part of us all that lives below. The entangled Angel above lives. We are here to refine the one above. Again, look in a mirror. Which one is you? You look and realize that the image is not you, but a reflection. The same is true for us here INSIDE the image. What you see here is only a reflection of you above. From what you see here, you can change the one above. The chaff below is destroyed. The seeds you gather bear fruit above.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What of evil? The Devil, Jinn, Lilith, Anubis? I think virtuous creatures should resist tyranny, death, darkness and illusion wherever they find it, but I would not want to live in a world without darkness. I think this duality is an illusion. God, whoever he is, is all things. Me, you, the flower, Hitler, Satan, everything, and while we should resist evil, we should not hate it. Satan is my brother. He was born to rebel, and I love him for his services to us. Were it not for him, I would never have an ugliness in my own reflection to be able to distinguish light from darkness. He is a polarizing force which drives the needle of my compass northward, so he is necessary.

How will the complete knowledge of the multiplicity below change you above? You are an individual of unity into multiplicity. By seeing here from the eye's view above, you (the one above) are the impression of the clay below. Who forms the clay? The clay or the potter? The impression you receive as the clay below comes from the symmetry above. The strong force will overcome the weak. It can be no other way. All sheep will be found. The potters work is only as good as his ability to form the clay. Breaking one pot and starting over again only implies his work to refine himself.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This video gives away much of the secret behind the image, the mask, the feminine and the secret of Shhhh (Harpocrates). Note each of the elements, then see who is coming up to get the party started. If you compare this to the video I posted in the OP, you simply see two versions of the same truth. The child holding the finger over the mouth is Horus, while the mother is ISIS. The queen of Heaven and the child below. Parallel to this, we have the groom in Heaven and the child bride below. Peace is made from the Spirit above, just as the Father determines the judgment of the child below. Christ at His baptism is an example of this unity of male and female in one image. Two become one. Until this happens, the child is a hypocrite, or saying one thing and doing another. It is not until the male and female of the duality becomes one that the child then rises above the hypocrisy. Shhhhh! Judging others is the image between the video above and the one here below.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...Who is the fairest of them all (True or Image?). Trick or treat?

Note the white spirit descending into the image, revealing the black veiled brides. From there, note the symbolism of colors, the masks on the faces and the revelation of the queen. Saturday night is the end of the Sabbath, or the same time that Yahweh began to produce the material world and the splitting of Adam. God was resting from HIS creation of Genesis 1. Read Genesis 2, then consider who created the snake of Genesis 3. Elohim is Father. Ruach Elohim is Mother. Use the Names of God Bible if you read.

Genesis 1 NOG Bible

She's coming up. Where was she before? Who is she? This is the question to answer in this thread if anyone dares to reveal the secret. Shhhh!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

As I realize the significance of the Fides, I consider the ages of the Bible:

Age 1 is the Age of the Father (Adam - Abraham). From this age of 2 Days (2000 years), we see the Father expressed by the law and the production of the Son into the material world. The Son, of course, is represented by the 12 tribes of Abraham and Sarah and the 12 tribes of Hagar and Abraham. Two great nations, tongues, tribes and people groups are produced from one Father. In part, Hagar is Egyptian mixed with Abraham. Between Sarah (Elder) and Abraham (Elder Father), we have Israel produced. The choosen people of Yahweh is Israel, while the Arab nations follow the same EL (Allah) God of Abraham. Mixed into this, we have Egypt (Hagar) as the slave mixed seed.

Age 2 is the age of the Son. From this 2 Day (2000 year) cycle, we see the first fruits of the resurrection, or beasts into the flood of waters (Baptism). What is left for the refinement of the Son in the waters of the Ark?

Age 3 will be the age of the Spirit, or Mary to our day and age. 2 Days have passed since the Age of the Son. In total, 6 days have passed, or the same time Adam was produced from creation.

Three ages. The Father, the Son and the Spirit (Ruach Elohim). She's coming up makes sense from this. According to the Bible, the last age of rest is one of the Holy Spirit revealed to mankind. It's the celebration of the birth of the new Son. What does this mean?

The video below shows the confusion created by the true story hidden from our view. The difference between the outer and inner court is the nature of communication. The quality of communication is the response you get.

They've done a great job in confusing us. Warning. The video below contains the same language as an ATS BS video. Watch at your own risk. I use it as a good illustration of the confusion created by Babel and truth locked in symbolism. Speculate at your own risk.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Nice video. LOL This guy is a hack and a shill who misuses facts and misquotes a great deal to lead people to a false conclusion. This guy is a religious zealot who shows how little tolerance extremists have for anything that exists outside of the little box that is their mind.

This guy tries to speak on the Knights Templar, but speaks in absolutes when no such documentation exists to back him up. He's pulling it out of his ass and nothing more. Nowhere did the Templars, occults, or Masons as he will later charge, that Lucifer is the true son of God. This guy also can't get basic history right on Rosicrucianism, gnosticism, the Illuminati, or the Templars.

Our souls are not corrupted for being Freemasons nor is it the authority of man to say so. I have nothing to confess or ask forgiveness for.

You seem like nothing more than a fear-monger. You would have done well during the dreary ages when witch hunts occurred.

The obligations are not that terrifying.

Personally, I'd rather have harmony than balance.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I actually enjoyed your rant a lot. You're right there. But when you get stuck doing circles between Genesis and the God that guided and saved us from Egypt I fail to imagine where that loop keeps coming up again, and again.

Especially because you suggested that we should face our journey on this world to increase our knowledge and grow beyond our physical restrictions and become a balanced moral duality, or do I miss some stuff, together with what we are blessed with to get us there.

Especially in a world where inter connectivity among people, species and possibly everything else in the world is becoming something science is advancing in bit by bit and even huge steps as well, by using that limited tools we have, the word etc...

It has been happening for the human species for about 3 million years before Egyptians popped up, and when the female and male separation in a species took place, man was not around for way longer then that, hell... some species still don't have female and male specimens. An Aphid actually cloans it self and produces only copies. Which is genetically a pretty risky way of being able to survive epidemics etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thanks for all of this. I am to bed for the night, but tomorrow I'll review these and respond. My nephew kicked me square in the eye today, so I'm just done for the night.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Isn't Lucifer the bringer of light One of God's right or left hands ? Until they rename the guy and he's supposedly God's rival for our souls ? Which he or He planned to to happen from day one. Either pick the fruit by numbing yourself, what could be so special, or have it talked down your face, by a scoundral snake

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas
Well, the Biblical Lucifer was a disgraced and tyrannical Babylonian king (read all of Isaiah).

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I actually did, long ago. I made conscience decision to add a few grains of salt. Before that I've been told many stories at school and churge etc.

I only tend to remember easy drive by's these days. But at least I'll ask if I don't know... I could just make up stuff, as lots of other people do, or did. Whatever.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

My god father was a mason. I seem to recall something about cutting out my own tongue, plucking my eyes out and being disemboweled. No thanks. ;p

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

I'll say this much. Maybe it is just because I hated puritanism (fundamentalism) so much as a teenager that I became an actual Satanist. It was only later upon reading Anton LaVey that I was coerced into accepting that Satan does not really exist, any magic that exists in this world is a pure act of self-will (sorcery), and reality is in actuality much more boring, but I've never been afraid of Lucifer or Luciferians at all whatsoever. Lucifer is basically a promethian hero, and that is beneficial to humankind.

Honestly, I'm coming to the conclusion that every faith is pretty much equal in the sense that none of them lead to substantial development as a spiritual being. It seems every ideology's primary goal is either to get you to abandon your own authority or to get you to transcend and refrain from engaging in this world. Where is the faith that asserts: grow as a spiritual being, keep your authority and improve upon the world? Show me that faith and I might just drink the kool aide. They all use classic sales techniques to get their way too. "The sky is falling!" Well, then I guess I'm just too late. Oh well. They've been saying that crap since Egypt was a proper nation.

Anyone who needs psychological tricks to do their bidding, preying on you in a moment of weakness is not someone who is worthy of your attention. Why sit down to study at the feet of a two penny illusionist when there are people like Dan Brown out there? Ultimately, I think Kipling was right. "Down to Gehenna or up to the throne he travels the fastest who travels alone."

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Her blood has formed my bones. I may never choke on the sticky sweetness of her mead. I may never blindly sign her contract, giving myself entirely over to her, trusting her to fulfill my wildest fantasies. I may never accept her vision for the future and just pantomime everything she desires, but I cannot deny her either. I am a child of two parents and in some way I will honor each of them. All of these false dilemmas we face are unnatural. I am a spiritual hermaphrodite. Sorry if such an aberration is too divergent for this cosmos, but I will be what I will be. I can tell you this much, I've seen people with far less knowledge than I shift the very foundations of the world. Give me an axis and a long/strong enough lever, and I could move this world or at the very least rearrange a few mountains. Never thought I'd get a job in landscaping, kind of fun. ;p

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Mod Note
Post removed, please review

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on 24/10/2014 by Sauron because: excessive quote removed

top topics

join