It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holiday Inn, Predictive Programming, & Ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm not generally one that believes in the whole predictive programming thing myself, but I know many who do. I ran across this article and figured I would share it with those that do.

The following video was a former (2001) Holiday Inn Express Ebola commercial which brings to the table the question, “Is this more predictive programming?

Those looking at this video are also mostly concentrating on the "airborn" part mentioned in the commercial judging from what I have read on a few different sites.

I'm thinking this is just one of those things, but many on the interwebz are not. I'll leave it up to you folks on whether you do or not as well.

www.dcclothesline.com...

Mods - I find it pretty hard to believe that this hasn't been posted. I searched several different terms and nothing came up. Trash it if I missed it please.
edit on 10/19/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
They have better suits than the white garb we see in use, what's up with that?

Poor taste commercial all around.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I didn't notice that about the suits until you pointed it out.

They don't seem to have tape around their necks at any rate. I know it's just tv, but still...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

well...

That's... unsettling, a bit. A lot. I honestly don't know what to believe any more with regards to this stuff. I see so much of it going on that it has gotten to the point now that when I see a commercial that is weird or seems cryptic I find myself over-analyzing it remorselessly. Honestly though, is it possible that it is just all a big coincidence?

Kallisti

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I'm with you 100%. Nobody wants to be considered a nutter by anyone, but like you... I also find myself over analyzing. It gets to be a tug of war within yourself. Am I over analyzing? Do they want me to over analyze? Is there even a "they"? If I don't over analyze will that be the one that I needed to pay attention to?

You can drive yourself crazy with very little effort if you didn't pay attention to it I think. Seriously.

I get it.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I used to watch TV not paying much attention to the "commercials" or even to the hour by hour programming by any certain channel.

For example, last weekend on FX they had a movie line up that had like 5 gloom and doom movies one right after the other. Of course I believe there were 2 about "viruses" that spread.

Commercials are getting darker in my opinion.
Maybe not in the local channels but I do see it a lot on certain basic cable channels.

I guess when you become a little more "aware" of the so called programming you pick up a lot more of what is being put out there on the TV.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Wow very creepy!! The fact it was released the same year as 9/11 makes it a little more chilling. Good one!!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't think this is anything. There are in fact labs that study Ebola everyday and Holiday Inn was just playing on this.

new topics

top topics

join