It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any proof that the illuminati and its agenda exists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
To my mind, it is plausible that there is a small group of people with great power who are able to do things most would not readily accept, but whether they use this economic and social power for greedy or selfish purposes is debateable. There is no definitive "proof" of their existance, only fairly compelling circumstantial evidence - 9/11, 7/7, vanishing and vaporising airliners etc, which point to such a group as being responsible.

The only thing, as I see it, is that there is pretty good scientific and archeological evidence of homo-sapiens being deceptively co-opted for the express purpose of the attempted destruction/anihilation of all life on this planet. This change happened between 6 and 8000 years ago, as is evidenced via genetic/DNA traces, and those are backed up with archeology. Now whether there is a "secret" group of people who know about this and are purposefully assisting and forwarding the agenda, or whether there is the same, or another group, who are trying to stop the destruction, is unknown.

It is doubtful that the Masonic crowd are attempting to disrupt the relentless march towards total anihilation of all life, since thier very "club" or "society" is entirely based on the rule, obey and "pay" meme, which is totally at odds with any natural systems. The "Club of Rome" may well be attempting to prevent, or disrupt the path of destruction for altruistic reasons, rather than selfish egotistical ones, but who knows? It appears that humanity in general automatically assumes greed and "power" to be the only objective, but this is also not proven.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: onequestion
Now see? If you've spent 7 years researching and have some sort of conclusive evidence, then how could you not want to share that and put a cap on this for good?

I've read a variety of topics on this site and it's always the same thing. I came here seeking knowledge of the unknown, the stuff that goes on behind the scenes. I might as well have been wearing the "I want to believe" poster.

But, here it is, years later and I believe in well, practically nothing now after perusing the threads here and surfing.

With the massive vat of knowledge and ultimate information sharing device that is the internet, there should be a great deal of evidence for proving any of the fringe topics humans come up with. There's not. I see a lot of other people wanting to believe and oh, they want it so badly. Post after post I've read on ATS which is probably the best online resource for the strange and unusual, I see the same dubious references and just about everything gets properly debunked.

Hey, if there is some underground network of powerful, true and interesting society I'd be more than willing to get on the train. Heck, I'm so available and have nothing in the way of close family to muss things up. Sure, there's shady negotiations in political and corporate doings, but that's hardly new. I'd even join up with them if it meant a more interesting path than just drudging forward toward my demise. But sadly, what you see is all there is for the most part and another day goes by where nothing new comes to light.

There's no single point, or observation you can make to go, OH THATS IT, it's a series of observations, it's a lot of studying history. It's a conglomeration of facts that point in a direction.

If it was that easy to just go, oh look here's a piece of paper signed by bush that says, "I am a global elitist with world dominion as my agenda" then it would be a lot easier to point fingers and solve problems. But it doesn't exist.
edit on 10/20/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The ole naughty light trick

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The "Club of Rome" may well be attempting to prevent, or disrupt the path of destruction for altruistic reasons, rather than selfish egotistical ones, but who knows?

you can "know" for yourself
if you just search out some of the material by Dr. Aurelio Peccie (club of rome)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

The last two paragraphs of your post are probably the most accurate words I've ever read regarding this subject.

Great comment. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join