It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Football Field Sized Black Triangles witnessed by 10 people in West Virginia on 12th October 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
they've been spotted across the country from time to time and there are some youtubes about them

some other types of ufos/lights have reportedly been contacted telepathically by witnesses on the ground but rarely confirmed by other reporters

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

I have picked up that as well for quite some time. I work with several folks that make very good money that simply don't have a cell phone. I have a cheap pay every few months as you go type and that's it and I can afford what ever but simply see it as a waste for myself.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Would you prefer this?

Yes. Whether the "TR-3B" is real or not is debatable, but either way, I am convinced that there is a real craft of some sort with that general description flying around out there. Does it belong to the US military? Another country? A secret sect of the government or breakaway scientists? Aliens? I don't know. But there have been way too many very similar reports spanning the past 30 years by credible witnesses to dismiss them.

You are right. There are many questions about the practicality of these crafts, about their true capabilities, purpose and about the motives of whoever is piloting them (why fly a large top secret craft over a populated area is always the #1 question). Do they really have the ability to hover and zip off at thousands of miles per hour in the blink of an eye? Or is that all exaggeration and tricks of the eye due to sudden acceleration in low light conditions appearing to be much faster than it really is? Are they really just glorified blimps? Or something much more exotic? I hope I find the true answer some day. I would love to see some declassified photos of these craft, whatever they are.
edit on 20-10-2014 by Charizard because: Quote broken

edit on 20-10-2014 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well, I'm goa try and answer your questios...cuz I'm a bean head and think I have some answers...some day we'll see...

originally posted by: Charizard
Does it belong to the US military? Another country? A secret sect of the government or breakaway scientists? Aliens? I don't know. But there have been way too many very similar reports spanning the past 30 years by credible witnesses to dismiss them.

Yes they belong to the military. U.S. Space Command to be exact. Though many will say either USN or USAF...Although the triangles really didn't appear until the 90's, and I'm not sure that the early ones were terrestrial.

Do they really have the ability to hover and zip off at thousands of miles per hour in the blink of an eye? Or is that all exaggeration and tricks of the eye due to sudden acceleration in low light conditions appearing to be much faster than it really is? Are they really just glorified blimps? Or something much more exotic? I hope I find the true answer some day. I would love to see some declassified photos of these craft, whatever they are.

Until rather recently I didn't believe the Terrestrial craft had the ability to hover,. While it is inherent in the technology, One actually has to design in that capability...may require specialized software.

That acceleration "trick": IF one is able to accelerate away at something like 5 "G's" it might seem like they nearly vanished...at the end of a 5 second acceleration they could be traveling some 500 mph. To you and me; that could seem like instantaneous.

I think I would say that if the craft is truly the size of a foot ball field, then it is either alien or a big blimp. The problem I have is that IF you make any of the dimensions of the TR3 B 300 feet then the others also scale up and you have a craft
that is actually very much larger than a football field despite the description. That is not a rigid structure One would want to expose to a gravity well at close range (on world).

And the technology is probably some of the most exotic this world has to offer:

Here is a place to start with the technology. And you can find more here.

As for images and other information; I'm afraid were stuck in a mode where "remote viewing", "alien scans" and such are going to rule for a while...sad really...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I love how you can DEFINITIVELY say that these do not exist.

Where's your proof?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

I love how you can DEFINITIVELY say that these do not exist.

Where's your proof?

The technology purportedly used in the TR3 B is not possible using current physics. The pressures and temperatures are simply not attainable using any known method or device.

That is how I KNOW they do not and have not existed...simple matter of science and available technology.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I fact checked this with a relative who is ex-Marine, it is bogus. I showed my relative the posting and he laughed about the black ops stuff. Then he wouldn't elaborate about the triangles. Just said "don't worry about it". It made for an uneasy family bbq afterwards.
So something else is going on.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Silent Flying Black Triangles are real. Ive seen one before.

They come in all sizes. What gets me, are the ones that are up to over a mile wide. If we have something that big, then that is impressive. But where in the hell would you store a craft that is over a mile wide? The object seen over Phoenix in the late 90s was closer to two miles wide..................
edit on 21-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yeah, the science and technology that is known to the public. Look at the SR-71 blackbird, it was flying for years before the general public even knew it existed.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill

They come in all sizes. What gets me, are the ones that are up to over a mile wide. If we have something that big, then that is impressive. But where in the hell would you store a craft that is over a mile wide? The object seen over Phoenix in the late 90s was closer to two miles wide..................

You mean the spacing between the flares!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yeah, the science and technology that is known to the public. Look at the SR-71 blackbird, it was flying for years before the general public even knew it existed.

No actually, I was referring to the science and physics that even the shadow government absolutely MUST work with...which is the same science and physics that you and I know about. Though I sure our understanding is a bit than theirs.

You see, there is only ONE science, there is only ONE Physics, the government doesn't have anything special, beyond scientists and engineers with exactly the same education as any of us. The only advantage government has is the ability to spend our money without our knowledge.

So...the government really can't have anything too surprising...just working.
The science for the Heim/Lorentz drive was disclosed about 10 years ago as a science experiment and set of papers. It was "experimental" 10 years ago...meaning that they had the device working, probably better than they thought. And, had probably been using and studying the device for another 10 - 15...

Now they are talking about "warp drives"...the reality here is that a "warp ship" probably exists already.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Yes absolutely! The distance between flares...

What almost nobody will accept is the "Phoenix Lights" was actually a B2 bomber. The sighting was about a month before the announcement of the craft...

So, you take an unknown aircraft, a little darkness, and spooked animals...you get a craft over a mile wide...

Never mind the fact that the shape is so impractical that nobody in their right mind would build the configuration, or that the shape could have absolutely no value in any circumstance.

I now await the flames from the Phoenix Lights camp...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

What almost nobody will accept is the "Phoenix Lights" was actually a B2 bomber. The sighting was about a month before the announcement of the craft...

Almost nobody will accept that because the B2 Bomber was in the public domain in the late 80's. As a former Northrop employee I was given a pin that was carried on the first test flight of the Spirit.

Just because you type things doesn't make them fact.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Then I've been hallucinating hardcore at least a few dozen times.

I'm not gonna pretend I know how they work, I just know they do. The thing that still gets me is their silence. They might not be beating the laws of physics, but they damn sure are working around them.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Almost nobody will accept that because the B2 Bomber was in the public domain in the late 80's. As a former Northrop employee I was given a pin that was carried on the first test flight of the Spirit.

Okay!

The first flight was: 17 JUL 1989.
Introduction: April 1997

Phoenix lights: 13 March 1997...

Phoenix lights event was approx. One (1) month BEFORE the introduction of the B2.

IF you have better, verifiable data...I'd be happy to evaluate it.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Okay!

The first flight was: 17 JUL 1989.
Introduction: April 1997

Phoenix lights: 13 March 1997...

Phoenix lights event was approx. One (1) month BEFORE the introduction of the B2.

IF you have better, verifiable data...I'd be happy to evaluate it.

Really don't need your "evaluation" of public domain information.

It wasn't "announced" in 1997. It had been public knowledge since the rollout of the prototype in '88. There was a huge controversy at the time over the price tag of each, so there was active discussion in the media. People had been familiar with it for nearly a decade by 1997.

And I doubt anyone familiar with the plane would mistake it for a miles wide arc of lights or a giant boomerang slowly and silently drifting at low altitude overhead, neither being descriptive of the B2.
edit on 21-10-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Okay, I think I may have misunderstood what you were getting at in the initial post I commented on. I'm in agreement with you there, they still have to abide by the same laws of physics everyone else does....they just have the toys and the tech to better utilize those same principles.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Really don't need your "evaluation" of public domain information.

So...that would be a; "No I don't have any reliable data to present, only what I decide to believe."

Seriously man, the public data you refer to seem to be in great disagreement with the public data I found. And I didn't even look very hard...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Okay, I think I may have misunderstood what you were getting at in the initial post I commented on. I'm in agreement with you there, they still have to abide by the same laws of physics everyone else does....they just have the toys and the tech to better utilize those same principles.

Yep...except in this case the technology, science used isn't even hidden. It's out in plain sight for all to see. Most folks don't seem to want to accept that is can be quite this easy...but given the resources, anybody can build this stuff...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Except NO ONE said this triangle made any noise. The B2 Stealth for all its advanced design still uses conventional NOISY engines, so your argument falls flat. Best to step out of this one man.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Yes absolutely! The distance between flares...

So, you take an unknown aircraft, a little darkness, and spooked animals...you get a craft over a mile wide...

Never mind the fact that the shape is so impractical that nobody in their right mind would build the configuration, or that the shape could have absolutely no value in any circumstance.

I now await the flames from the Phoenix Lights camp...

edit on 22-10-2014 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join