It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Football Field Sized Black Triangles witnessed by 10 people in West Virginia on 12th October 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I find it funny when people say "Why didn't someone take a picture?!"

Not everyone carries cameras. Not everyone carries their cell phones on them during every waking moment of day and night. Not everyone has a cell phone for that matter...much less a cell phone that can take pictures because not all cell phones can take pictures.

People automatically assuming these things is laughable.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Which would be the definition of double discreditation.

Consider, if you will, the many stories of space marines and for the sake of argument let's assume that's what he is ultimately referring to. By keeping him classified at the current rank, and applying reverse logic, any military personnel not deemed worthy of knowing the secret would immeadiately ignore his statement. Further more they will then take any opportunity to point out any factual errors ( according to their knowledge) which invariably discredits him agsin.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

As a direct to the initial comments in the OP, we need to understand that not only do such craft exist, but when you seen three in number, that is a strong indication that they are operational in "fleet" strength and are not mere prototypes out for a test run.

Actually, this group sighting is not a new development. In 1985, as an UFO investigator, I interviewed a witness that along with his young son witnessed two similar craft moving nose to tail low, slow and silently across the road in front of their stopped car.

It may be a stretch of imagination for some, but you should consider that these craft completely negative the need for such narrow capability craft such as the space shuttle. Given that freedom of mind, it is easy to accept that we have weapon platforms stationed around the earth, probably have bases on the Moon and perhaps have ventured to Mars if not beyond.
I'll say it again for those that don't keep abreast of triangle reports here or elsewhere: The method of locomotion that the triangles (and similar craft use--including UFOs) is the greatest development in technology since the invention of the wheel. And that alone is why they all remain state secrets even though they must eventually see the light of day.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Goerge Knapp seems to be talking about this, Nov 18th,

www.8newsnow.com...

In edit, scratch that. The date is Nov 18th 2004 NOT Oct ..who'd have thought!
edit on 19-10-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Consider, if you will, the many stories of space marines and for the sake of argument let's assume that's what he is ultimately referring to. By keeping him classified at the current rank, and applying reverse logic, any military personnel not deemed worthy of knowing the secret would immeadiately ignore his statement. Further more they will then take any opportunity to point out any factual errors ( according to their knowledge) which invariably discredits him agsin.

Grasping at straws imho.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If we accept the idea that they exist and are not just experimental then what do they do with these crafts.

Party barge for top military and contractors? Moving super secret materials?
edit on 10/19/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yep these things are definitely real...But absolutely NOT the size of a football field.

Don't know how long these have existed, probably not very...considering power supply requirements. Course it appears that Lockheed may have solved that recently.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about and I do. Please accept that you're being incredibly gullible and move on with the knowledge I'm trying to offer you. If he seemed even partially legitimate, I would be interested in what he has to say. I'm discrediting him because people shouldn't buy into every crazy story they hear and I HATE when someone lies about their military experience. Deny ignorance.

Military members with secretive jobs don't volunteer information at random. Guys who have actually been there, done that do not begin conversations by bragging about their exploits. He's on a knife forum asking about knives... there is absolutely no reason for him to bring up his rank, status as a sniper, equipment used, locations, experience, and ESPECIALLY any aircraft he has been exposed to. He wants people to think he's hot stuff so he makes the story extra fantastical. He's a fake. If you buy into crap like this, you'll never be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.
edit on 10/19/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Back to the actual sighting in West Virginia....

Are any other sightings popping up of other people who may have seen this same group of triangles that day?
Is this area of WVA on a military flight path?

Any other reports of oddities in the area recently?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What, no picture of some so called God of Darkness in the sky? And everyone takes pictures of those ghost lanterns.

It kind of insulting to some advanced secret weapon where billions of dollars go to.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
Yep these things are definitely real...But absolutely NOT the size of a football field.

Don't know how long these have existed, probably not very...considering power supply requirements. Course it appears that Lockheed may have solved that recently.

If that's real, I don't buy that it's the vehicle responsible for all of these black triangle sightings. Despite you saying they are absolutely NOT that large, almost all of the eyewitness reports of these things over the years and been consistent in their size being very large. The overall design of that craft in the picture doesn't fit what has been reported numerous times by witnesses either.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There you again. Gleamimg the information you want and ignoring the rest. I don't believe this cat any more then you, but I am at least willing to look for the 1%. Because that's ultimately why all of us are on ATS and not some other social media forum.

The 1% of ufo reports, monster sightings, paranormal experiences, WHISTLE BLOWERS, and odd coincidences that keep us wandering back in here. There are dozens of possible scenarios for why someone, EVEN SPEC OPS, would post information akin to what you are talking about.

Deny ignorance all you can, just don't deny that you can be ignorant at times too.
edit on 19-10-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

There you again. Gleamimg the information you want and ignoring the rest. I don't believe this cat any more then you, but I am at least willing to look for the 1%. Because that's ultimately why all of us are on ATS and not some other social media forum.

The 1% of ufo reports, monster sightings, paranormal experiences, WHISTLE BLOWERS, and odd coincidences that keep us wandering back in here. There are dozens of possible scenarios for why someone, EVEN SPEC OPS, would post information akin to what you are talking about.

Deny ignorance all you can, just don't deny that you can be ignorant at times too.

You missed the point. He's not who he claims he is.

I'm not saying there's no possible way a person involved in such things would ever post it online. I'm saying he makes it obvious that he is lying.

Even if you completely remove the information about the classified aircraft, he's still an obvious fake to those of us who know how to tell the difference so that removes any possibility that any part of his story is true.
edit on 10/19/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

And your missing the point...

Just because the information you use to judge his credibility doesn't add up doesn't mean he is lying or crazy, it could just mean his experience is unique and not SOP.

His rank could be as simple as hiding in plain sight and his choice of hardware could just be personal preference.

As for his reason, well those could be too numerous to mention.

99% chance of being a liar is still 99%

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And your missing the point...

Just because the information you use to judge his credibility doesn't add up doesn't mean he is lying or crazy, it could just mean his experience is unique and not SOP.

His rank could be as simple as hiding in plain sight and his choice of hardware could just be personal preference.

As for his reason, well those could be too numerous to mention.

99% chance of being a liar is still 99%

Seriously... enough with the back and forth "missing the point" BS. You're grasping at straws to avoid admitting that you're wrong. It's pathetic.

The entire story is a lie and you're just arguing semantics to avoid admitting that you don't know enough to spot a fake "spec ops" douche when you see one. Diminishing my experience in this matter is foolhardy, I assure you.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard
If that's real, I don't buy that it's the vehicle responsible for all of these black triangle sightings. Despite you saying they are absolutely NOT that large, almost all of the eyewitness reports of these things over the years and been consistent in their size being very large. The overall design of that craft in the picture doesn't fit what has been reported numerous times by witnesses either.

Would you prefer this?

This is the infamous "TR3 B"...thing is; it never existed...The craft and technology that went into it are pure fiction. The construction of football sized craft is illogical at its very best. A craft that large is too difficult to control, to expensive to operate and build...unless of course it is water or space only craft.

Contrasted to the craft in my first image...the science and technologies required to build it are all rather well known, even if still a bit primitive.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

How do people get taken in by BS like that drawing, what technical document would ever describe a vehicle as being 2.8 mtr thick

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard

Would you prefer this?

This is the infamous "TR3 B"...thing is; it never existed...The craft and technology that went into it are pure fiction. The construction of football sized craft is illogical at its very best. A craft that large is too difficult to control, to expensive to operate and build...unless of course it is water or space only craft.

Contrasted to the craft in my first image...the science and technologies required to build it are all rather well known, even if still a bit primitive.

While I agree that the football field sized craft doesn't make a ton of sense... the C5 Galaxy is 247' long so it's not THAT much of a stretch (pun intended) to imagine a "football field sized" aircraft.

I have to admit, an invisible hovering aircraft carrier-type vehicle like the one in The Avengers would be interesting even if not very practical.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

i checked, theres no mufon report for this, no pictures, and it references mufon. i need moar.. how do 10 people not have a phone to get a pic? thats the weirdest part..

Umm, this is, after all, West Virginia. Just saying

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm not diminishing your experience, I'm saying you are letting it color your perception so much you exclude all other possibilities.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join