It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the north!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hello!

Ive been signed up for a while now (and lurked even longer), but Im only now introducing myself...

Ive just moved back onto the grid (for a variety of reasons) after living off grid for much of the last four years. Before that I lived a semi gypsy life out of my Van (it was a BLAST). Im up in the Yukon, Canada and winter is just about to set in

Conspiracy/fringe news etc has been an interest of mine ever since I hopped (late) aboard the internet train...

Anyways, perhaps this winter we can have some spirited discussions!

Cheers

Shoonz

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Evening, welcome and let the games begin

have fun and whatnot

see you around the boards

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Welcome! Grab a cuppa and a gas mask and settle in for a nice long visit!

a reply to: Shoonz

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I suppose I should mention that I am especially interested in free energy devices. I have built some simple passive water pumps, but I have yet to acquire the equipment to turn them into generators. Part of my struggle with society is the money game, I dont think I have made over 5k/year since 2010 when I really started on my journey into freeing myself from the constraints of our world. So far I havent found generating equipment for free or cheap (admittedly, I haven't looked too too hard...).

I have had a few experiences that are paranormal (for lack of a better word). These include two past life experiences; one I was burned at the stake as a witch, and the other was at the 1970 Kent State shooting (before I had even heard of it, I knew it in great detail). Perhaps I will go further in depth about them later.

Very recently I had an experience that has greatly puzzled me as well. I was driving along the Alaska Highway and had a sort of vision. I feel weird calling it that though. I was driving along and the landscape just kind of - changed on me. It was the same place, but the forests disappeared and the land was barren, almost like your typical John Wayne western movie desert scene. It came with a great feeling of uneasiness and foreboding. I don't think that it lasted more than a second or two before my oh-my-god-Im-driving sense kicked in and scared the whole thing away from me... Like I said, Im still puzzled about this one...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome from the the deep south!

Look forward to seeing more in regards to your interests as mentioned above.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kimmie7

Its already been a nice looooooong visit
fully comfortable...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Sounds very interesting Shoonz, and I look forward to hearing more of these visions/premonitions what ever they are. You sound very in tune to your surroundings and have glimpses that many only dream of. Welcome to the world of ATS.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hello, Shoonz, and welcome to ATS!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Living in a van sounds like fun but not in Yukon in the winter, I just googled it. Hopefully your accommodation is more suitable for the arctic climate than a van, but I digress. Have a beer, coffee, thee, soy milk or anything else you can find, strap yourself in and prepare.
:beer:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Thanks there BoneZ!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I suppose I should have specified that I was much further South when I was residing in my Van. There is a guy living in his van in Whitehorse (Yukon capital) though...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Greetings earthling and welcome back!

See you around on the boards

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I was just trying to be funny as I always think of one thing (which is probably completely wrong!) when I think of Canada. Ice. Lots and lots of ice.... and maybe some snow or a lot of snow. Shivering maple trees and aggressive moose. Geography ain't my thing as you can no doubt tell but it's cold in Canada and too cold for me.

As for Whitehorse in a van in the winter, I just googled it. No!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

When I was in my van, I was in perhaps the only place that doesn't resemble that description of Canada in the winter -- Vancouver/Southwest Canada. I, for one, love the cold! it brings skiing, snowshoeing and of course HOCKEY!

Speaking of aggressive moose... First of all good on you for knowing that they aren't friendly beasties. I have a friend who hit a moose and was trapped in his truck, which wouldnt start, for 5 days by the VERY angry bull moose he hit. And second, I just finished butchering the moose I got! Horray for meat for the next two years!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So you want to starting writing on ATS, eh!

You better do a good job or you'll be living...

LOL...Nice to meet you.

edit on 18-10-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

lol, you have no idea how many people made that joke to me... I still haven't actually seen the (movie? show?)

Its so much funnier with pictures and gifs!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Welcome fellow Canadian to the rabbit hole
Northern Ontario myself

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hey Shoonz!

Im new too, glad to meet another new member

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hey there! I'm originally from the south, well south of the border, Mexico!

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Hello Shoonz - from the land of northern lights. Enjoy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join