It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of "Connected Consciousness" Detected on Global Scale

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

That's what you'd call an anecdote. And the plural of anecdote is not data. You want to convert that to science, you'd have some way to measure 'mood', and introduce the test person in such a way that they cannot be seen or smelled. When you do, you'll find no changes in 'mood'. People are social. They OBVIOUSLY react to someone coming in. Lacking social input like expression, posture, possibly pheromonal cues and the like, you will get no reaction.

that is your perception of reality.....

but hey what the bleep do we know...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I know from experience that there is something, a connection, a conciousness beyond the thin veil that we call reality. I've connected very strongly with one person before and it was unsettling. Not in a bad way, but the realization that something special just happened.
When someone is about to pass in the family, I have premonitions about it. For example, I was in the middle of doing something and the image of one of my uncles just suddenly came into mind. He passed away a couple days later of sudden cardiac arrest.
Also, my intuition about people or situations kicks in very strongly.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

So, does this lamp just sit there in a colorless state until someone comes over to it and starts thinking into it? Or is it constantly changing colors?

In other words, how do you know it's actually responding to your mental state?

Dex

Good question.

First let me say, the thing you see coming from the blind materialist and pseudoskeptics have nothing to do with what's actually being said. There isn't any evidence that refutes the observed phenomena that thought can cause random systems to behave in a non random way. This observation is then explained through things like global consciousness or the Quantum Mind. The Researchers even said this:

Although far from final and definitive, the research suggests that our minds may not be bounded by our heads but somehow extend out into the world and commingle, at least at times.

This is Science. When an observed phenomena occurs you build theories, do research and carry out experiments that will either support or reject the Hypothesis.

Again, it's not refuted that thought can cause random systems to behave in a non random way. The only question is what's the mechanism. Materialist offer no explanation for this observed phenomena. What they do is say what it can't be. How in the world do they know what it can't be if they don't know the mechanism causing this OBSERVED PHENOMENA? They know because of their faith in materialism not because of any evidence. One of the links a pseudoskeptic gave in his post said this:

It is true that they predicted certain outcomes would occur if their hypothesis were correct. It is true that the outcomes they predicted did occur. However, it is not clear that these successful experiments support their hypothesis because we have no way of knowing that their prediction must truly follow from their hypothesis.

So they predicted certain outcomes would occur and it's true the outcomes they predicted did occur. So the skeptic comes in after the fact and says, well anything else might of been the cause of these things occurring but this is easy to say in hindsight. These others things that may be the cause didn't predict anything.

For instance, a prediction was made that for land earthquakes you should see more coherence in the REG's vs. ocean earthquakes. This is because land earthquakes are widely reported and they're often breaking news stories. Here's what happened.

All efforts to invalidate the data or the conclusions have so far failed. For example, the team compared earthquakes that occurred under the ocean to those occurring on land. The prediction was that only the land-based quakes would produce a significant effect, since quakes at sea have hardly any impact on people. The RNG readings validated this prediction.

No one knows exactly why and how such deviations from chance happen. But they do. For a more detailed description, see the Deeper Explanation section, below. For complete information, see the Global Consciousness Project.

So nobody has invalidated the data that shows that thought can cause a random system to behave in a non random way. What skeptics are objecting to is what they call the psi assumption or the assumption that these effects are caused by psi.

So you have two things occurring here.

On one hand, the people who support, psi, quantum mind or collective consciousness are building theories, doing research and carrying out experiments to explain this observed phenomena. Last I checked, this is science.

The blind materialist admits that these effects are an observed phenomena but they offer no explanation as to why these things occur. They will say maybe it's this or maybe it's that but it can't be psi. Last I checked, that's not science, that's just belief.

Scientist involved in these areas are looking to for answers for these observed phenomena instead of sticking their heads in the sand and if something doesn't agree with what they already believe they're yelling woo like it means something.

The Mind Lamp is great and the science behind it has been researched for many years. You can tell by the responses to this post that the research is sound because nobody has tried to refute it. You get blind comments of faith from materialist like quack game. This is because they have no clue as to what they're talking about.

The lamp works in different modes. In one mode, the lamp is changing from color to color in a random way. When you focus on a color or just focus in general, the lamp begins to slow down and change colors very slowly and even stop on colors. When you stop focusing, it goes back to changing colors randomly.

Like right now, the lamp has just been changing to differently colors at random intervals. When I started to focus on writing this post , I looked up and the lamp is changing colors slowly and it stopped on red. It's been on red as I'm writing this post and as soon as I stop and leave the room, the lamp will start to change from color to color in a random way at regular intervals. Why is this occurring? Is it magic or woo? No it's not. The research around this has been around for years. They explain it to you.

The Mind Lamp is much more than a simple color-changing light― its colors are responding in real time to processes that are shown to be influenced by the human mind. At the heart of the Mind Lamp is a precision device known as a random event generator (REG), which was designed by engineers at the PEAR lab for use in scientific experiments.

To produce digital output, the REG uses a quantum phenomenon called electron tunneling, which is measured as a randomly fluctuating current across a potential barrier in an electric circuit. Surprisingly, and in a way that violates conventional theories in science, the PEAR researchers found statistically significant correlations between the output of the device and human intention in a variety of well-controlled experiments. The mechanism by which this occurs is unknown, and is the subject of ongoing research.

Research conducted by the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research laboratory, at Princeton University, produced compelling evidence of an unexplained connection between consciousness and the physical world. In rigorous studies directed by Robert G. Jahn, then Dean of the School of Engineering, REGs and other probabilistic devices were seen to behave very differently when they encountered consciousness.

www.mind-lamp.com...

On the site they go even deeper into the data and the research. This hasn't been refuted and this is why you don't see skeptics actually refuting the research or the data. Type Mind Lamp in Google and skeptics are no where to be found.
edit on 18-10-2014 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

It is not only human consciousness, it is the accumulated consciousness of every living thing on this planet. It is all connected.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Chill man. That's way too much for them to handle. Baby steps :p

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: rickymouse

Chill man. That's way too much for them to handle. Baby steps :p

I can't understand the birds thoughts anyway, they live too chirpy of a life for me to fathom. I can't understand the bees either, they are buzzed all the time.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Sort of like my tiger rocks, all I have to do is tap them together. It works for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What the bleep is easily among the crappiest movie made.
edit on 19-10-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
We live in a biomagnetic field. It influences growth, health,cellular activity. Our brains work by electrical firing along synapses and junctions. This is physical electricity accompanying our thought processes, intents, assessing empirical and emoting. The autonomic nervous system which makes your heart beat, among other things, is an electrically charged system…

Is it any surprise, then, that thought may have this quantum power, in concert with the biomagnetic field outside of our body?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I´ve got stuffed in a situation with another 10 or so totally different participants from around the globe, with one major thing we all shared... We didn´t have a job and as such were not all as voluntary present, as you might expect people to be, following this training course.

The introduction :

They asked and "ordered" us to follow a motivational training course 4 or 5 full days of group sessions with an additional 2 hours once a week to gather and discuss and practice the things they offer. If you like.
The main reasons were to set out your personal goals in live and offer you tools to achieve them. In our case that meant every path that got us out of the loop we gut stuck in = up. They provided 3 main ways to get out of the loop.
1. Basically share your situation, and the ways you have been trying to get into another preferably better one, by introducing you to a bunch of people and 2 hosts to guide us through this "sharing of information" and open up a world broader then the one you are living in. Investing time and energy from a group of people into the same or at least similar goals, works a lot better then it does all by yourself.
2. The hosts were there to introduce us to another way of thinking and sharing information, and focus us to invest time and energy into positive stuff instead of negativity. Motto was everything you invest energy in or to grows, positive and negative alike.
3.A bunch of exercises were offered to aid our quests into our own personal needs, and was only offered as a tool, something you could use, something you might use, and stuff you would probably not use. They were a bunch of exercises picked from this ancient library of exercises used for a long time by mostly Asian people.

Well I'd like to share the ideas and source of this last set of tools. For some old knowledge to others floaty pseudo science.

I'll try and wrap it bite slice snacks, which I obviously failed to do with the previous part of this reply...

The inner energy of an individual called chi, spiritual energy and guided by things like reiki or chakra's and probably lots more, are brought to our attention by either spiritual mumbo jumbo and a bunch of amazing martial arts artists. For the majority of people, I think.
For the mumbo jumbo... Google

For the amazing things some people can do; a few pictures.

These Photos Of Shaolin Monks Will Challenge Everything You Know About The Limitations Of Your Body
Distracti fy source

Nice little you tube vid.

I'll keep it at these few, you will find lots more of those and other examples on the web.
Why show only this, because if you're still reading I got your attention.

According to our hosts of the training this Chi or Qi the monks use for there stuff or any other mystical energy that flows through a human body which isn't as easily explained in modern day science, comes from something very basic, and common source.

Sharks even have an added sense that shows the potential of it called the Ampullae of Lorenzini and use it for hunting at night for example, called Electro reception. Wiki Electroreception

To simplify it, sharks can only use their added sense if they and the animals they hunt have individual electromagnetic fields that are much larger then the physical bodies, and interact with others.
Using the Sharks added sense as the best example available. For lay men's terms.

Not only shark and prey, but all other organisms on the planet, and the planet itself, our Sun and almost everything else, including anything with a current a positive and negative pole, like your mobile phone or computer for example.

Some people experience regular field discharge, like a spark when you touch your car, after you get out for gas.
Some people have issues with electronics that goes poof just by touching it., although this isn't the norm for most, I'm told.

The training I followed got our personal, and shared electro magnetic field and sliced it into 3 bite size parts.

1. A 3D E.M. field surrounding you up to as much as 7 meters or I guess an estimate of 21 feet around any given person.
2. One stretching out and surrounding you no further then a feet.
3. One that surrounds your head. No further then a feet or so.

Their perspective showed these 3 layers of every person's E.M. field and a dozen or so exercises to get back and maintain a balanced E.M. field

They explained that every unwanted behavior and possible pollution that afflicts your body, can influence this field by destroying or maybe just sabotage the way a healthy average person's field should be. Simple things you can do to cause a healthier or more balanced E.M. field and more specific, some exercises you can do to get and hold a better field.

Up to this point it's not very much about inter connectivity except for the 21 or so feet that a person's field radiates outward into the world. Which is about as far as any average Joe can learn to be aware of his and other fields surrounding him or hers of course.

21 feet or 7 meters is more then enough to influence any other persons E.M field, next to sound, smell, sight and so on.

For most people this means that you share the world around you, directly influencing your personal E.M. field by a whole bunch of people and other organisms and machined around you in an unimaginable bunch of different ways.

The most fascinating question to me is this. If we all share this 7 meter or 21 feet of common space, what creates the world surrounding us ? For it to be so similar to at least that of other people.

Maybe a common interconnectivity or a separate conscience we tap into or out from..?

If you might have questions or whatever, feel free to U2U a personal message too.

For anyone else that is still reading at this point, thank you for your time.

Sinter.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hey Sinter:
Fascinating stuff:

The most fascinating question to me is this. If we all share this 7 meter or 21 feet of common space, what creates the world surrounding us ? For it to be so similar to at least that of other people.

Maybe a common interconnectivity or a separate conscience we tap into or out from..?

If you might have questions or whatever, feel free to U2U a personal message too.

For anyone else that is still reading at this point, thank you for your time.

This is what I think of and described above as the "biomagnetic" field in which we live and operate, that our electricity affects and is affected by. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Interesting premise. I tend to think this sort of thing is probably real. I mean, if you look at mushrooms, for instance. Mycellium connects all mushrooms together--it has been described to me by a psych professor at loyola university chicago as being like the neural connections of a giant brain. Mushrooms are decomposers--which means that they break down dead things (including us) and have seen everything, all of history. They are a collective of consciousness, mushrooms.

nah. they can handle it. say it like it is, mate.

edit on 19-10-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
double post my bad guys

edit on 19-10-2014 by rukia because: QQ

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Hehe I never stop trying. Sadly I have to recover the intelligence and critical thinking skills I had when I was younger. I spent too long dumbing myself down to fit in with mainstream society

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Interesting premise. I tend to think this sort of thing is probably real. I mean, if you look at mushrooms, for instance. Mycellium connects all mushrooms together--it has been described to me by a psych professor at loyola university chicago as being like the neural connections of a giant brain. Mushrooms are decomposers--which means that they break down dead things (including us) and have seen everything, all of history. They are a collective of consciousness, mushrooms.

nah. they can handle it. say it like it is, mate.

what you are describing is how a forest floor works...it is the fungi that allows trees to communicate....here

It's not the accumulation of leaf litter that sequesters the most carbon, but rather tree roots and associated mycorrhizal fungi which live in and on tree roots. (These are the same amazing fungi which allow trees to communicate with each other.)

www.treehugger.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's only "real" science when it supports the positivist worldview. Anything suggesting that there is "more than meets the eye" is immediately lambasted and ridiculed as heretical. Anything that demonstrates we are all really one consciousness is swept under the rug and ignored to the maximum extent possible.

Science is nothing more than a branch of politics at this point. Like religion always has been.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread but just wanted to say anybody interested in this subject should read David Wilcock's Synchronicity Key...

he goes into this in depth...

very interesting part of the book where he talks about a study a doctor did when attaching plants to lie detector tests and analyzing responses in relation to behavior of other living things near by... very interesting read..

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wake up people! Even if some of this research is flawed or biased, the fact remains that your brain is an electrical device and the field it generates extends beyond the confines of your skulls. Course, if your head is up your own butt, you might experience a dampening of the signals.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

It's only "real" science when follows the rigours of the scientific method. If this isn't important to you then fine, believe what you want, but don't water down science in order to get your beliefs the false veneer of scientific credibility. Science is an all or nothing process, not something where you pick the parts of the method you like and ignore the rest because they're philosophically inconvenient to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If all these consciousnesses are connected how come my ex-wife doesn't understand me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join