It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Bus Driver organizes a mob attack on a white family

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Og chill out with that #. Its cool

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There is a game being run on all of us. White vs black, right vs left, rich vs poor there is a war on terror, drugs, poverty that creates more of the same. We are going to war on each other, being conquered and divided. We are being distracted.

By who? If everything is in turmoil, all facets of life then who is doing it?

Something in this world hates mankind.

Something in this world is destroying us all.

Something that we don't believe in anymore.

Something so smart it tricked us into believing it does not exist, so it can do its work without being stopped.

Something insidious...
edit on 0201410America/Chicago16u10Octpm10 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to: chuck258

There are Black People that are rabidly anti-White and Racist as much as the members of the Klan were. The thing is
these people are generally, are uneducated or poorly educated, poor or low income people, Raised and preached to that all of their problems are because of "Whitey", and are usually vindictive and pissed off ALL of the time about their situations. For several years now, Black people have turned to violence and they are paying for it. As Black people
commit more violence on Whites, Whites are arming themselves and changing laws that enable them to protect themselves. Record numbers of black people are being shot and jailed because of their actions against Whites. This will
get worse UNTIL Black People wake up and understand that, education, hard work and conforming to society's norms will lead to success that everyone strives for. IF, this lesson isn't learned it will be tragic. Blacks make up only 13% of America's population and only about 10% (or less) of that number, are the problem. It seems to me that it is much better
for EVERYONE to try and throw down the hatchet and move FORWARD not BACKWARDS.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneGunMan

I honestly think aliens, not the devil but thats just me.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I agree...I also think its one and the same.

Something ancient, extra dimensional, and flat out evil.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Alas
people are mad
'baying for blood' in a mob.
oh no !
the world's not unicorns, and rainbows.
people do it.
edit on 18-10-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

(post by WP4YT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneGunMan

I had a dream where i had a false awakeing and realized i was being observed by aliens,( you know the typical gray with big head and eyes and a cold blank stare) i suddenly saw or came to the understanding,( its hard to articulate) that they were observing all of the earth, that they used our dreams to implant archetypes, and use our innate ancient psychology, to manipulate man kind and guid our actions on an individual basis everyday. For what purpose i did not see, but it was malevolent it was dark. Made me feel completely helpless, needless to say i woke up pouring sweat which i never do, and hyperventilating i couldnt sleep for the rest of the night. I do not scare easily

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

edit on 18-10-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

My apologies if that was not your intent. It just seemed to be the gist of the post. I'm sorry if I
Misunderstood.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

My apologies if that was not your intent. It just seemed to be the gist of the post. I'm sorry if I
Misunderstood.

No prob doc...youve always been reasonable in the past=)

OG

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I've had similar dreams. One was when they finally can out in the open. I ran to the local airport for some reason, only to find they were there in force. Very dark and malevolent. The police were coming through the door so I ran to them for help...only to find they were part of it.

That and a few other dreams left me with a knowing that these dark beings are behind most of our modern strife and there is an agenda.

Exactly what I'm not sure...
edit on 0201410America/Chicago1700000010Octpm10 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
She lost her job and has been charged with assault and conspiracy, and 8 of the kids were also arrested - as it should be... It's not like she got away with it.

What does race have to do with it? It wasn't mentioned in the video.

How do you know the students were black? Seems the American Thinker kind of assumed that, because the videos don't mention race.

Thats kind of the point. 20 black people jump on a few white people and race is not mentioned, as it is apparently not an issue. If white people did the same thing to a black family race would be the ONLY ISSUE, they'd be shouting about racism on every news station for weeks if not months to come. Just another example of the countries hypocritical bs.

For the record, i didnt watch the video. Sick of seeing ignorant # done by ignorant people for right now maybe ill check it out when im in a better mood.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join