It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Bus Driver organizes a mob attack on a white family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I personally dont like most black people however certainly not all. Whats that make me?
edit on 18-10-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Yeah I know chuck, but if as many people as possible take the time to learn it will at least make people have to think twice.

I wish they would teach self defense in elementary school.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I personally dont like mosr black people however certainly not all. Whats that make me?

A #head.

I've most really crappy people of all races it's a human thing.
edit on 10/18/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Calalini

Thank you, sometimes I find myself trying to argue against these racists bigotry, I'm just outnumbered. Good articulation, just prepare to be flamed for it because well, your racist for suggesting Martin or Brown wasn't racially motivated. Despite MSNBC's 911 call editing to make it sound like Zimmerman was profiling Martin on his race, despite Zimmerman having visible wounds. Despite Officer Wilson having a perfect record prior to this event, ignoring his side of the story. All these racists would have you believe that Wilson just woke up that morning and embraced his inner Racism and decided 'I'ma shoot me a black kid today' That is what these bigots would have you believe. Keep fighting the good fight, we need more guys who can articulate themselves well (I'm not the best, I just find the stories)

(post by FirePiston removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I personally dont like mosr black people however certainly not all. Whats that make me?

Well that's a trap question if I have ever seen one!
It makes you some one that doesn't like people based on preconceived ideas of who they are and how they act.
You can find what ever word you like for that

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FirePiston

Your point of view disgust me I know plenty of black people who are perfectly good humans. Go back to your cave.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FirePiston

Jesus just stop, we get it, you don't like black people and you think they are the plague of the earth.
Go spew your hate speech some where else.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Indeed thats not an unfamiliar name. I feel its ok to voice your racial frustration as long as its fair and honest and dosent call for mass genocide, for instance i don t like that africans have not figured out agriculture and farming, and Eat monkeys which to me is practical cannibalism and introduce new viruses to all f us,and their crime rates in america are staggering compared to other demographic.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
What does race have to do with it? It wasn't mentioned in the video.

Baltimore is one hour from us. It's been on the news. It was a black mob attacking a white family. They were obviously singled out for their race. The other black people there weren't attacked (and in fact they did nothing to stop the attack). Black on white racism and violence due to race happens.

Baltimore is a very tough city. The Inner-Harbor area is okay during the day but most of the rest of the city is suspect, even in daylight. When we go into the city we are always extra careful. We've had friends get mugged. One older friend of ours died after a mugging when he came out of a church in B'More on a Saturday afternoon in the full daylight.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Every race does terrible things. We know black people commit crimes and can be violent, like any race because humans all are capable of it. Plenty of people are convinced blacks are animals already. We don't need any more fuel on the fire. Maybe that's why it's underreported sometimes.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I don't have racial frustration.

What I have is an ability to empathize. I have an ability to understand environmental and cultural influence. I have the ability to delineate individuals from their race, music, ideas and address them as people with compassion.

Stop the God awful rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: Lysergic
Why can't this crap be pulled on an CCW, all of those involved in the attack deserve to be shot in the face.

Ya young impressionable kids acting foolish means they need to die.
And people wonder why gun violence is an issue with some people.

if it we're you in the middle of a brutal beat down I doubt you would see them as young and foolish, and further let's put a gun in your hand while it's happening. I just know you would put it down and let them continue to beat your kids bloody. You're a fool and your post is foolish
edit on 18-10-2014 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Race does have something to do with it clearly.

However it's not an excuse to hate all black people it's an excuse to understand what's happening culturally in poor areas and an opportunity for us to act on it before the problem gets worse.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: badgerprints

Nope, not all but nice try.
Just saying that if we can call acts like this racist, then we should be able to when the tables are turned with out being called race baiters.

And we really don't know for sure it was racial motivated, we are just assuming so.
I think there is a phrase for that, not sure what it is tho.

That term is called a double standard. Very prevalent in todays society.

OG

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

What does race have to do with it? It wasn't mentioned in the video.

How do you know the students were black? Seems the American Thinker kind of assumed that, because the videos don't mention race.

Is it racist to assume the kids were black? What if it turns out they were? And if they were, what does that say about black people when such assumptions are proven correct over and over again?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Baltimore is one hour from us. It's been on the news. It was a black mob attacking a white family.

How do you know? Is there a link? I can't find ANYTHING that shows the race of the students. Even the Baltimore link.

They were obviously singled out for their race.

Obviously? Were there other white people on the bus? I thought they were singled out for questioning the bus driver. Did anyone else question the bus driver? What makes you think they were singled out for their race?

You could be right, but I haven't seen any proof of any kind.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why are Americans so obsessed with the colour of the person doing the crime? white on black, black on white, blah blah blah. It's all I ever hear in the US MSM when violence is reported that involved both white and black people.

All races a more than capable of carrying out violent acts, why is the colour of the person even relevant?

edit on 18-10-2014 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join