It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 228: Ghost Hunt, Grey lady, X37b, WMD, FBI, Poverty, Plasma and 10 things.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

Well, I'd be the outlier that brings the group IQ down by at least 75 points.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Not hardly my brother.....

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ah the perfect person to ask. Thoughts on the sound quality ?

To me it sounds like all the guest mics volume levels are turned up a bit too much.

Nef sounds normal. Joey is the next best .

Your call was almost unintelligible.

Not complaining just curious.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

agree I refused to star his ridiculous comment!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Night Gang! Good Show, have a great week, stay safe.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What a fun show and I got to rant!!!!

Thanks everyone for listening. We love you guys and gals.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jbird

Sounded like a "Gain" issue to me..

Everyone except Nef had their gain too high on their mics..

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thanks for listening guys

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Fun show. Unfortunately I missed the first hour.

Thanks for havin' us.

Rant on, brother.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Who is in charge of uploading old episodes of ATS Live? The new show should be on tomorrow night and I still can't find this episode online at www.illustrial.net... or any of the other links provided on that page. I'd really like to listen to 228 before 229 goes live. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

If you're lucky they go up about a week after they air. If you're not you'll be three shows behind. Still at least an episode behind on Fringe, Remix and Out of the Box too I think. Getting hard to keep track when there's people discussing a show they're listening to in a show thread but I'm told it never happened (Remix S1E8).

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Araqiel

Well it's been a week since the last show aired so I guess I'm not very lucky :/ Thanks for the comment though.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Guys, this isn't a public service. Its a hobby. The shows will go up when I have time to do it. I do have a life outside of ATS and the radio shows.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

So it's you who uploads the old shows? Awesome. Didn't mean it was necessary or anything, I'm just glad somebody's on it. Please don't take my post as a detriment to your service to ATS, was just curious.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Forgive my response but uploading a file to another site is pretty basic correct? Set the file to upload and you can walk away while it uploads correct? Honestly I really don't get why it takes over a week to upload the old ep of ATS live, even being a hobby? Nef honestly no prob from me but really the hardest part of uploading the last episode should be having a copy of the show, which should be pretty basic info. If you need help I would more than happy to help you out but I'm pretty sure you got it figured out, but still I would be more than happy to help out.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I wish you were there Garth, because whoever was handling the audio for the recording seems to have made this one unlistenable. From the first few minutes that I've struggled through hot-fingering my volume control, it appears Nef is echo-laden and accompanied by a loud hiss, while everyone else is four times louder than him and distorted beyond belief. I'd be most grateful if someone could tell me whether this gets sorted and when so I can listen to some of this, but I can't deal with three hours of that I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Araqiel

There were some audio issues on the night. Blame Microsoft. They have messed around with Skype so much its made it increasingly difficult to work with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join