It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover up in Washington DC. Please pay attention!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I had a friend in highschool who was, as you said, solid as a rock. Then one day, out of the blue, about a year or so after we graduated.... He ended up in a pysch ward. Total paranoid pyschosis. He thought the govt had hid mics in his air vents, that the doctors at his routine check up had embedded microchips in his skin that he subsequently tried to remove himself, hoarded weopons in his room because "they" were coming for him. By the time i went to visit him in the hospital, he didnt even know who i was. (we literally had known each other since we were 2)... after about 9 months of intense treatment and meds he was, and still is, back to normal. As if it never even happened. The doctors blamed it on an "imbalance" that just "happens to some people". So i think its completely "possible" that she had a mental break.

But no less possible that she knew exactly what she was saying.

You are correct in that "far too many people in DC are borderline something"..lol im sure it comes with the personality types who end up in power...however one could also say that far too many people in DC are always trying to cover up something too and, IMO, be just as correct. If this new czar is "scrubbing" the media I highly doubt this is a story they would want to get out- assuming she indeed has Ebola. I guess we will find out soon enough...

Since they new czar has taken his position though, i have noticed a considerable lack in "possible" stories - even here on ATS. Could just be a coincidence though i suppose....

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

These people need to be banned from travel outside of Africa.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Ted Duncan died on the 273rd day of the year, 9/30 enough said, go do your homework, I can't teach class right now but it's not adding up to be coincidence, that much can be gathered, so the conspiracy theorists will again be able to have a superbowl with this one...it has all of the hallmarks of a grand game, the game of death and rebirth.

Hiram Abif (Stone refused by builders)
ABN MASV HA-BVNYM = 53 + 107 + 5 + 108 = 53 + 220 = 273
or in the Greek equivalent athanasia aka immortality according to Rosicrucian Lore.
edit on 19-10-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Somehow I think its time for more freedom rape

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
80000 dead people voted for Obama, Ebola doesn't even rate on the coverup scale.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian
What else has happened on 9/30? Please explain what you are talking about.
www.historyorb.com...

edit on 20-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

I have a sister who moved to DC. I never saw her again. What returned in her place was something that looked like her, but was incapable of either telling the truth or admitting when she did not know something. I cant stand the thing that took her place.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
Has anyone found any more information? Is there way to look up who was on flights to Africa?

Has a white or asian person ever died from ebola?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
80000 dead people voted for Obama, Ebola doesn't even rate on the coverup scale.

It's sad that you believe this. The only people that have to rig the vote to get elected are Republicans. Democrats are very skilled at tricking people into voting for them. They have the demographics on their side. That's the purpose of voter ID laws, to remove Democratic voters from the voter rolls. Election fraud is a very rare occurrence. Voter ID laws are a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. The problem isn't Republicans or Democrats. The problem is capitalism out of control which both sides support. The problem is a corporate oligarchy that has control over the media, foreign policy, military, law enforcement, NSA, CIA, judicial, executive, and legislative branches of government. The power of money has destroyed democracy in America. It is the root of all evil.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join