It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents both served in naval intelligence and my Mason great-grandfather was a White House official

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Suffice it to say, I have an intimate connection to these Illuminati/NWO conspiracies because if there's even a fragment of truth to them then my family has quite probably been exposed to and abused by the machinations of "the Beast".

I'm interested in all things related to the occult, secret societies, mind control, Nazism, etc.

For maybe about a year now I have been investigating into the claims several members of my family have made against the elder generations of my family. These allegations have torn my family apart and this is all very real to me. When I was younger I was conditioned to not believe these relatives, that they were mentally deficient and/or crazy, that they just wanted attention. But then the story would change. My grandmother would ominously apologize to these relatives, particularly one of my aunts who has had particular trouble coping with her childhood trauma and is an alcoholic and emotional basketcase. It was like meeting them halfway, acknowledging that something happened, but she has so far claimed ignorance of what all went on. I love my grandmother and currently believe her, I can't imagine otherwise, but I also have to reconcile that with the things I've been researching about how these multi-generational families program and abuse their children. (Svali seems to be the most credible source I've come across so far, many of her claims ring so many bells with my family)

The first relative who made these allegations of abuse was a great aunt, my grandmother's younger sister. She said that she and all of my grandmother's children were ritually abused at some point and exposed to programming. The perpetrators of the abuse were her and my grandmother's parents and other relatives and also members of the Lodge in Iowa that my family were members of. She claimed that these people were Satanic and obsessed with the occult. She claimed that we were descended from witches and occultists and that our family belonged to an order that had such far reaching control you could never be safe in any large city in America, they have bases everywhere. Prior to a breakdown after the death of her husband, she worked at a publishing house in D.C. with my uncle, they both had high paying jobs and I suspect worked unwittingly on the behalf of and under the agenda of the "Illuminati".

So far I have deduced that both of my mother's parents would have to have been involved. Her father, my maternal grandfather, served in the Navy and was involved in covert operations in Korea. His mother was of the Morrison family of Iowa, from which the famous (most likely MK'd) Western film star John Wayne originates. (His birth name was Marion Morrison) Apparently he was my grandfather's mother's cousin. So on that side there's connections to military intelligence and Hollywood. My grandmother appears to be of a higher pedigree, her father was a lawyer and later judge and eventual White House VIP who came from a long line of Freemasons and had a mysterious German woman as his mother (I can find no information about her or her parents, I suspect that there may be ties to the Nazi's here because time-frame wise it is very possible they were Nazi Party members brought over during Operation Paperclip), he would go on to marry my great-grandmother, a wealthy heiress who could trace her maternal line to an old Irish midwife witch and would always read my mother's tea leaves whenever she would visit. Her father, my great-great-grandfather, was also a Freemason and from a wealthy German banking and landowning family from Walldorf, the same city as the Astors who are rumored to be one of the families at the very top of the Illuminati hierarchy.

Following my family lines back to previous centuries has taken me very interesting places, I have become quite convinced of the connection between the biblical Tribe of Dan and the later mythological Tuatha de Danann of Ireland and the historical Tribe of the Danes who founded Denmark. My grandmother has made on numerous occasions references to British Israelism and a connection between our own family heritage and that of the Jewish people. I have indeed found individuals in my family burnt at the stake for heresy and noble houses that variously claim descent from fairies, wizards, amd even gods. From what I can tell, my great aunt's claims of an occult lineage are actually verifiable. I remember when the Da Vinci Code came out my aunt excitedly told my mother after reading it that "It's about us! It's about families like ours!" in reference to the claims made in the book of modern day families being members of an ancient bloodline connected to the royal lineage of the House of David and possible descent from Jesus of Nazareth through the Merovingians, a bloodline "protected" by a secret society of elite guardians.

Besides my shadowy heritage, I and almost all my family members have countless memories and nightmares related to instances of ritual abuse and intense programming in many cases. I have witnessed my mother in an altered state, her "soldier mode" where her psyche reverted to herself as she was when she was in the Navy jumping out of planes and hiding in the shadows and shooting guns. This was after she had drank herself into a pile in the corner and began involuntarily heaving and weeping. I myself experienced a complete mental breakdown during Christmas a few years ago where I lost complete control of my body and experienced full-on body fits and garbled coded language with references to myself as being a robot, an angel, a doll, and communicating an intense fear of a group of people I would only refer to as "them" returning. I know for a fact that I was severely abused (sexually and psychologically) by an older teenage boy when I was a young girl, but recently memories have been coming back to me of abuse unrelated to those incidences.

So that's why I'm here, trying to find answers and see if anyone around here has any useful information. I've gathered quite a load of information about these theories and I've been making a lot of headway in putting everything I know about my family into context, so for those who don't know and want to know more I can provide some useful sources and possibly some inside insight into how this group operates based on how they treated myself and my family members. I've barely begun the process of actually exploring my repressed memories, but I have no intention of stopping and actually look forward to any new information I can extract from them.

Any questions about my family and my experiences are welcome and I'm happy to be as open and honest as I can be about what I do and don't know.

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

- Karney
edit on *k02amSaturday2118am by Karney because: (no reason given)

edit on *k02amSaturday2118am by Karney because: (no reason given)

edit on *k02amSaturday2218am by Karney because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Karney

Welcome to ATS!

So that's why I'm here, trying to find answers and see if anyone around here has any useful information.

You've come to the right place! Sometimes I find the answers leave more answers!

See you around on the boards

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Nice to meet you. Sounds like youve been through a lot. i am here to help you with anything you need. Your gonna get some pretty interesting conversations with some people on here. good luck.a reply to: Karney

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I can tell you that John Wayne was already a famous actor as far back as the 20's and '___' wasn't invented until the 40's and MKUltra not started until the 50's.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Hi Karney.

Welcome to ATS.

Can you clarify please, are you seeking the help of others here, or are you offering others here your assistance?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
My great grandfather was a Freemason and was in the FBI during the days of Hoover. He described Hoover as a great man and was proud to shake his hand on many occasions. My great grandmother also worked in government though I can't remember exactly what she did off the top of my head, I believe a typist or something. They had three children, one of which died as a baby. The other two are still alive. My grandmother and great aunt have always been bitter about their parents. My great aunt has always been a deceptive you know what. At my great grandfathers funeral in 2006 she didn't shed a tear as far as I know and she refused to even come inside the church. Choosing instead to smoke her cigarettes (something she would do in my great grandparents house ignoring their request not to). Of course I stuck around to respect and honor his life. Before the funeral started, two men went up to his coffin. They were obviously Freemasons. They had the apron and gloves. I'm not sure what degree he was when he was alive, but those guys made him an honorary 33rd degree, then left. My grandmother has always claimed my great grandparents, particularly her father, were very abusive. Verbally and physically. She has always been far out there, if she could deal with the internet, ATS would be her homepage. My mother was practically raised by my great grandparents because her mother was neglective and abusive in her own way. Not horribly abusive but what's the difference when you're a growing child. My great grandparents were never abusive towards my mother and her brother and neither of them can imagine the accusations by my grandmother and great aunt are true. When my great grandmother died they waited a week to tell us, and did so by sending a card and a lock of her hair via the postal service. They also took everything for themselves, having already taken power of attorney and removing everyone but themselves from the will. So much for my brothers and I inheriting their personal library. According to my mother, her grandfather said we come from noble blood. England most likely, given the last names (Hurst & Nicholson). My great grandparents were certainly of a higher pedigree I'd say. One of these days I'll just have to fork out the cash for ancestry.com or something.

I don't think there was necessarily any ritual abuse or other things like the kind you're talking about but who knows. There isn't really any way for me to find out more about family histories without paying someone for the info.

As for my fathers side I know even less. My grandfather on that side was also a Freemason. Supposedly 32nd degree but I don't know. I don't know anything about him besides he was kicked off the police force for stealing drug evidence, and he struggled with alcoholism off and on. I actually have the journal of either a great grandpa or great great uncle I've considered sharing with ATS. Nothing mysterious. Just how we came to Oregon, from Arkansas, among other things.

Anyway, enjoyed reading your OP. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more of what you have to say here at ATS. Welcome aboard!

Sorry if I wasn't exactly on topic. I think I started out that way at any rate.

edit on 18-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS guy.

I dont think I will do more than welcome you and leave you with this and a few videos.

If your story is true, then sir, you should know the truth. The widely proposed truth is a fabricated and usurped truth. Not by you or your family. You guys probably dont even know your own origins besides what has been told to you.

The ancient kings /gods of old were replaced by the former slave laborers and the servants of the Gods. There is a lie being desperately made true to rewrite certain families into privileged history or to outright erase history telling a different story.

The closest actual relatives of the former Gods? ....they didnt settle in Eastern or central Europe after the last fall.
The Irish connection you mentioned before....husband men to a group of female Gods who tried to settle in Ireland. The lili.
Here is a start for you.

edit on 10 18 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Interesting family history... I look forward to reading more of your posts. Keep us informed of any additional information you find. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am a skeptic, but welcome anyway.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Bernard?...er...uhm... Welcome to ATS. See you in the trenches.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Ha! I thought the same thing!!!! Lol.....but if this isn't Bernard...welcome.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

It's a pleasure and honor having you on board.

I was brought here many moons ago in the quest for answers along this vein.

It's always nice to meet someone else with the willingness to dig deeper.

edit on 10/18/14 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edit, formatting

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Welcome
But I see you have a very deep rabit hole to look into
Just hope your battery last long anoft to find the botton

Good Hunting

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Welcome to ATS!

So that's why I'm here, trying to find answers and see if anyone around here has any useful information.

You've come to the right place! Sometimes I find the answers leave more answers!

See you around on the boards

originally posted by: ElOmen
Nice to meet you. Sounds like youve been through a lot. i am here to help you with anything you need. Your gonna get some pretty interesting conversations with some people on here. good luck.a reply to: Karney

Thanks both of you!

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I can tell you that John Wayne was already a famous actor as far back as the 20's and '___' wasn't invented until the 40's and MKUltra not started until the 50's.

I believe it's very likely he would've been exposed to mind control. If not from his career in Hollywood where his peer Reagan was likely groomed and programmed to be a powerful propaganda mouthpiece and servant for these people, then also from the fact that he was born into a family that has been accused of multigenerational ritual abuse. Just because his career began before MK Ultra doesn't mean he couldn't have been exposed to one of it's uncountable subprojects well after his acting debut. I believe most major celebrities, especially the icons, would have been the most vulnerable to programming. Marilyn Monroe, our film sex goddess was an obvious Beta Kitten programmed MK Ultra asset. Marion Morrison (MM, Master Mason, just like Monroe except she was born Norma Jean Baker) became "the Duke", THE iconic hypermasculine cowboy figure. I believe celebrities of this calibre are designed to influence the mass population, to give them archetypes to model themselves after, it would definitely fit the MO. If not government programming, then definitely the familial programming me and his other relatives were subjected to.

originally posted by: pseudoless

Hi Karney.

Welcome to ATS.

Can you clarify please, are you seeking the help of others here, or are you offering others here your assistance?

Both! I am by no means an expert though and I'll probably be asking more than answering questions. Regardless, I am definitely here to discuss these things and compare notes with people. One thing I would really love to find here is other people with similar family backgrounds, if anyone else has ritual abuse or occultism (including Freemasonry) in their family history than I would really appreciate hearing from them! Anything to understand the situation I was born into better.
edit on *k12pmSaturday4518pm by Karney because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
My great grandfather was a Freemason and was in the FBI during the days of Hoover. He described Hoover as a great man and was proud to shake his hand on many occasions. My great grandmother also worked in government though I can't remember exactly what she did off the top of my head, I believe a typist or something. They had three children, one of which died as a baby. The other two are still alive. My grandmother and great aunt have always been bitter about their parents. My great aunt has always been a deceptive you know what. At my great grandfathers funeral in 2006 she didn't shed a tear as far as I know and she refused to even come inside the church. Choosing instead to smoke her cigarettes (something she would do in my great grandparents house ignoring their request not to). Of course I stuck around to respect and honor his life. Before the funeral started, two men went up to his coffin. They were obviously Freemasons. They had the apron and gloves. I'm not sure what degree he was when he was alive, but those guys made him an honorary 33rd degree, then left. My grandmother has always claimed my great grandparents, particularly her father, were very abusive. Verbally and physically. She has always been far out there, if she could deal with the internet, ATS would be her homepage. My mother was practically raised by my great grandparents because her mother was neglective and abusive in her own way. Not horribly abusive but what's the difference when you're a growing child. My great grandparents were never abusive towards my mother and her brother and neither of them can imagine the accusations by my grandmother and great aunt are true. When my great grandmother died they waited a week to tell us, and did so by sending a card and a lock of her hair via the postal service. They also took everything for themselves, having already taken power of attorney and removing everyone but themselves from the will. So much for my brothers and I inheriting their personal library. According to my mother, her grandfather said we come from noble blood. England most likely, given the last names (Hurst & Nicholson). My great grandparents were certainly of a higher pedigree I'd say. One of these days I'll just have to fork out the cash for ancestry.com or something.

I don't think there was necessarily any ritual abuse or other things like the kind you're talking about but who knows. There isn't really any way for me to find out more about family histories without paying someone for the info.

As for my fathers side I know even less. My grandfather on that side was also a Freemason. Supposedly 32nd degree but I don't know. I don't know anything about him besides he was kicked off the police force for stealing drug evidence, and he struggled with alcoholism off and on. I actually have the journal of either a great grandpa or great great uncle I've considered sharing with ATS. Nothing mysterious. Just how we came to Oregon, from Arkansas, among other things.

Anyway, enjoyed reading your OP. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more of what you have to say here at ATS. Welcome aboard!

Sorry if I wasn't exactly on topic. I think I started out that way at any rate.

The way you describe your family is so similar to mine, it's very interesting!

I've heard that the higher up you are in the hierarchy, the less abuse you are subjected to. If your great-grandfather was made a 33rd degree Mason posthumously, he was likely up there as 33 is the highest (known) degree! People like say Prince William, Duke of Cambridge are likely so high level that they are more trained to be straight up sadists and abusers of people from lower families like my own, were all of the abusers were abused themselves.

Though you should bear in mind that it is very possible you don't remember any of the abuse/programming because in many cases it begins not even just at infancy but actually during birth and even during pregnancy. Pregnant mothers being electrocuted so their babies know how to dissociate and accept programming better right out of the womb. A key part of the programming is memory repression. If your grandmother and great aunt were exposed to something like this, it's possible that their suffering was a sacrifice for your family to move up in rank, hence why you have no memory of abuse. You were protected by their pain and servitude. Just something to keep in mind!

I myself now believe my programming began when my 9 months pregnant mother was attacked by a dog in her brother's backyard (some how she was locked out of the house and the gate wouldn't open from the inside, HORROR STORY) and actually thought the dog was going to kill her but her brother magically got home just in time to rescue her and my mother only suffered a few (very painful) bites. I have read that this type of thing is done so that the mother with release a toxic cocktail of stress and fear hormones, flooding her infant with it and terrifying them as well, traumatizing them before their consciousness has properly developed.

Any stories in your family of practical jokes gone wrong or people repeatedly having major accidents are BIG BIG warning signs.

My mother in particular has had SO MANY "random" accidents that put her in the hospital, this is done to explain away why she was programmed at hospitals. As a child my mother suffered a bike accident so brutal that it put her in a coma. She woke up at first a vegetable but slowly was retrained EVERYTHING, how to talk, walk, motor skills, cognitive reasoning. She was made a blank slate for these people to work off of. I have a relative, the son of that great aunt who exposed all this, as a baby he fell (read: was thrown) from a second story window and survived! But the traumatic experience of falling coupled with the pain of impact was likely all a part of his programming.

Besides accidents, be aware of practical jokers in the family that constantly traumatize girls and young children! I have an uncle who was malicious towards my mother and her sister. I believe now he was being groomed to become a "Handler" or programmer, someone who psychologically abuses others to activate dissociated states. If not groomed, then simply repeating the kinds of things he was exposed to. My mother has so many memories of being locked and confined in dark places and losing time and memory. My uncle would decapitate ALL of her dolls and them hang their heads in a closet and lock my mother in there. This is CATEGORICALLY the kind of programming developed in MK Ultra projects, doll/dehumanization trauma. Look how often you see creepy broken dolls in M(asonic)TV music videos and in psychological thrillers.

Before I became aware of all this, I was certain the ritual abuse never happened to me, only my mom's generation. Now though I see all the signs and the different sides of all my family members. Now that my programming has exposed itself, no one in my family can be totally trusted because it's possible they wouldn't even remember abusing someone.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Amazing post! I look forward to watching these videos!

I completely agree about my ancestry!

I'm a girl myself and have been into the occult and witchcraft since I was very young, I feel a deep connection to the female figures of my past. I believe the servants you mention, the Stewards, the Mayors of Palace, absolutely slaughtered the original rulers and took all of the royal daughters as slave wives. I'm very fascinated by the origin of the concept of "Princess" and how the title and role evolved. I definitely am trying to reconnect to that side of my heritage and honor them, not the ancestors who subjugated them. So many instances of proud princesses being brought down these occult elite men. Princess Aoife of Ireland is one of my favorite ancestresses, another ancestress Queen Brunhilda of Austrasia is a particularly tragic story. (Pulled apart by horses at the behest of her own son)

These people seemed to be trying to capture some latent attribute of these women, I've heard it said repeatedly that it's their mitochondrial DNA that is so precious and that great magus are more likely to be born from this line. The women of my family are all very witchy, my mother has really embraced our heritage and she's now a healer and herbalist, identifying as a solitary witch. (She's too worried that covens will be infiltrated)

That's the kind of craft I want to connect with. I believe the techniques these people have abused don't have to be used for evil. My mother can go into very spiritual trances and has experienced past life regression, I think she and my relatives possess an inherent familiarity with the metaphysical.

(Also, I love your avatar! My boyfriend and I worship Bill Murray)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Interesting family history... I look forward to reading more of your posts. Keep us informed of any additional information you find. Welcome to ATS.

Will do!

originally posted by: Iamschist
I am a skeptic, but welcome anyway.

Thanks, I love skeptics! In a way I see myself as a skeptic and I'm trying to be as rational as possible as I research my family, but I can understand that there's a definite leap in reasoning required for people who haven't had as much direct exposure to this. My boyfriend is definitely a (very supportive) skeptic, who doesn't discount the possiblity of all this but he does keep me grounded and asks very good questions to help me in my quest for the truth.

originally posted by: Meldionne1

originally posted by: Klassified

Ha! I thought the same thing!!!! Lol.....but if this isn't Bernard...welcome.

Sorry, not Bernard. Would love to know more about this guy if his family is anything like mine though!

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Welcome to ATS.

It's a pleasure and honor having you on board.

I was brought here many moons ago in the quest for answers along this vein.

It's always nice to meet someone else with the willingness to dig deeper.

Thank you! I appreciate that same willingness in you! haha

originally posted by: Trillium
Welcome
But I see you have a very deep rabit hole to look into
Just hope your battery last long anoft to find the botton

Good Hunting

Me too! Hopefully at a certain point I can go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Welcome and a very interesting introduction into your family history and also a very brave sharing of some of your life experiences. Im guessing you have been on a long journey and will probably be on it the rest of your life.
I can empathise with the situation of your family having secrets of this kind and the difficulty in coming to terms with them. Most of the time they will be brushed under the carpet and if need be by force.
I am also on a bit of a journey ( basically digging for as much information as possible) and the web of information just gets broader.

All I can say is be very careful and when using your computer take the required security steps in order not to raise a few alarms. Also can I ask if you have been followed by random cars on various occasions?

If you need to talk pm me or if not I will see you about the boards.

Gd Luck

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Now that's an introduction! I'm new here too! Hope to see some other new faces around.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SweepTheLeg

Welcome to ATS. Im also a bit of a newcomer, getting the hang of sifting through the boards and finding some of the more reliable sources. See you round the boards and enjoy fun of uncovering some interesting things.

Hope your well

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join