It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can't Have It Your Way

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
or, "3 Sides to Every Story - Part Two"

This site's motto is "Deny Ignorance," and much respect to the hard-working mods who insure quality over quantity here.
Of course, ignorance and naivete slip thru. It's cool, I've learned A LOT from this site since I joined years ago. Even some of my opinions and beliefs have changed. The Dali Lama says, "If science proves Buddhism wrong, Buddhism will have to change."
I'm not a Buddhist, but word to your Mother Teresa.
So...here's the problemos.

The Theosophical Society and associated orders have been, here and elsewhere, repeatedly accused of everywhere from simply cultivating, to being fully responsible for, to actually being - Nazis.

The Theosophical Society and related orders have been accused of anywhere from being THE NWO to full-on Satanists, because of Alice Bailey's Lucis Trust, formerly Lucifer Publishing, being a part of the UN. (Lucifer, Lucis = Light Bringer, Truth, NOT Biblical Satan, etc. Already in another thread, let's leave that alone for now. But that's the basis of tha Satanist accusations for those not aware.)

Anyway, there's a little problem with that.
The Nazis were STRONGLY AGAINST the UN, and the UN were formed in part as a RESISTANCE TO THE NAZIS.

So, I ask you, ATS conspiracy theorists - co-conspirators? - which is it? Are Theosophists the UN New World Order, or Nazis who are against it? What is the current status of this? Can you answer this? Then, I suggest, maybe, just, shhh. Or, research and study maybe?
Just a couple suggestions.

Next:
The Masons are also supposed to all immediately somehow instantly be the "Illuminati," and therefore the NWO, and therefore the UN, apparently the moment they join, like Jay-Z and Rhianna for example. Yea, I'm sure they go to international banking meetings and Rothschild meetings and the Bohemian Grove between recording sessions and tour dates. Anyone who puts a pyramid in their video or covers an eye in a picture is GUILTY! BURN THE WITCH! Jay-Z is a big part of what's wrong with the world IMO, but one of the elite 13 Illuminati bloodlines, not so much. Here's a suggestion - ignore that crap.

But wait-
Hitler banned secret societies, including the Illuminati, and the Masons, despite being an occultist himself.
But wait-
He was photographed with Blavatsky AND Crowley AT THE SAME TIME! GASP!
How does this fit in your conspiracy theory? Who are the bad guys? Crowley and Blavatsky and Hitler, OH MY! All on "different sides," yet together?! WHO oh WHO am I supposed to be scared of? How will I sleep without knowing?!

Or maybe, just MAYBE, not every war is actually between good and evil? Maybe, just MAYBE, sometimes evils battle each other. Hmm? Ya think? Maybe? Nah, just keep wavin' your flag, have another Bud, and sleep tight - don't let Ebola bite.

And:
According to posts here and elsewhere, Operation Paperclip NASA Nazis are all UN, therefore NWO.
Again, in my best Seth Myers voice, really? REALLY? WHICH IS IT?! Are the Nazis the UN and therefore the NWO like you all say here, or against it, like, y'know, historical facts and THE WAR ITSELF dictate? (Insert Denial of Ignorance HERE. PLEASE.)

Nazi tanks were built by Ford, and lots of Jews still but Volkswagons and BMW's here in the US, I know several personally, who don't even care. 3rd side to these stories getting clearer yet?

I guess to some it's like a hot dog. "I'm a proud 'Mercan, who eats meat. But just don't tell me what's really in it while I'm tryin to eat it on the 4th, that's gross. Shut up and pass the beer." Just ignore the facts and lie to yourself. It takes an amazing dulling of the senses to make this possible. Congratulations, you are no longer human.

Hopefully the replies here come from those who know that they just might know everything about everything.
I'm a little tired (and bored) of posts by soooo many pawns in a game played for soooo long, by people soooo better trained.

There is no "us against them," EVER. It's you and me and how we live and treat each other. I know my pen's bite can be harsh as a sword, but my point here is to "enlighten" a bit, and "illuminate" the fact that a lot of people just keep wasting their better-spent time and energy with this false dualist mythology. Not sayin'' it's hug-a-Nazi day or anything by ANY means, just, know your facts - and your perceived "enemies." Know that you paid them thru NASA for those Mars rocks you keep debating over. You STILL pay those NASA NAZIs to do this for you. Through your taxes and government payroll. But the US is UN and NWO right? Don't let your head explode over it, just accept it as historical fact and think about it when you post here about Mars, which is NAZI tech funded by the UN, NWO, and there was a Masonic thingy taken to the moon landing, but probably NOT on Mars, right? Right...

When you declare an allegiance to anyone, a country, a "society," a political affiliation or organization - just remember - you instantly make their enemies yours.
Unless you have some personal reason to do that, maybe you just should not, and try thinking for yourself.
It's hard for some, but worth the work if you can handle it.

Love & light, On & Up

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I saw the humor in what you were trying to purvey, it made me think of this…

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Good post because it explained a lot I never knew or spent time thinking upon but it would make sense. About the luminati thing I'm sure you have to be a mason first then once you reach a certain point you get that position/title w/e, not sure though I hear that most. Could be wrong though it may be through inheritance of bloodline or somehow showing one how serious you are by #ng everyone until you reach the top. Wouldn't consider musicians much high up in it though just low level pawns spreading bad vibes while annoying others who are owned by labels and endorsements. I would like to see how this goes though so I hope more people will add to it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Pretty much.

This could have gone in rants i suppose, but it has to do with the nature of this and other sites and their attitudes, opinions, and posts about "secret societies" - all based on information posted by pretty much anyone on the interwebs.

So, yea, real "secret."

Just copy-and-paste that 13 year old's rumor, good enough, and totally denying ignorance too, bro.

I'll say it again, the phrase USED to go, "Don't believe everything you read is true." That's back in they day of books.

Now that we have the internet, it's "Don't believe it unless there's a footnote reference to a book - then it must be true, and I don't need to check the reference. Thanks, Facebook and Google." While declaring them the enemy. Again, REALLY?!

Sad, not at all scientific, and highly detrimental especially to these "stupid millenials" we've recently heard so much about here, posted by the admins, I would think. Scary thought, as a government who can't get a damn thing straight's agency is responsible for them being able to drive properly, and they go to Le Cordon Bleu to learn how to make our dinner, should we decide to lose the tin foil hat and go eat somewhere besides home once in a blue moon.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i believe a majority of masons are unaware of the evil hierarchy among them. most being philanthropists, are purposely kept in the dark to promote a good name for the order. i don't consider them part of the illuminati. they play the same role as any artist who affiliates with the symbolism. (jay-z/rhianna) they're puppets. used by the upper echelons without realizing.
what more could they want with all the publicity and wealth in the world? these are just my opinionated thoughts.

as for the nazis, i always thought they were part of the NWO agenda. hitler probably banned secret societies because he was worried people would catch on to his plans. he wanted to keep them docile (fluoride in concentration camp water) and uneducated. sounds like good old 'Murica to me. the agenda hasn't changed a bit.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Here is how I see it. NAZI's were funded by the Bush banking family. The Bush's, like nearly all elite banking families, had close ties with the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds (Zionist money) literally controlled much of the UK. It was mostly the UK that financed the League of Nations (later to become the UN). When Hitler decided to cut ties with the Zionist banks, the Zionist banks defunded and destroyed the NAZIs. Most of these elite bankers are members of the Esoteric/Occult societies (ei, Theosophy, Masonry, Illuminati, Rosicrucianism, Skull & Bones, etc). What is the common thread linking these organizations (NAZIs included)? The Occult practices! Believe what you want about Lucifer (Heillel ben Shahhar), but we Christians recognize him as the double dealing Satan. What did Jesus admonish regarding Satan's system of chaos? "A kingdom divided against itself will not stand." The fact is, from the Biblical perspective, the esoteric societies bare the mark Satan...the Occult doctrine. Subsequently, the governing parties of this "world order" bare the mark of Satan's kingdom...division against itself. What happens when you create your own enemies for the purpose of justifying your own solutions? You weave a tangled web of beurocracy, lies, greed and hatred.

The Bible teaches us to be of one mind; that is the mind of Christ. As far as I care to look, the esoteric doctrine teaches us to be double minded; to create chaos for the manifestation of order.

I realize that not all masons, or theosophists are driven by, or even aware of these double minded philosophies, but there is no neutrality in this world. You are either in Christ, or you are a pawn in Satan's dialectic conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Chainz

I agree with your observations, but my opinion is that Masons and the Illuminati are not only currently completely unrelated, but possibly almost always, aside from mutual attempted infiltrations, which may or have may not worked, on either side. Unless you are either, you'll probably never know, and also, have no reason to care.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

"Occult" simply means "unseen," and Christ himself was a teacher of the "Occult" at that time - and now.

You're entire reply only demonstrates your enslavement to the dualism I spoke of.

Try believing in what Christ taught, and may continue to teach you from within and above, rather than what some mortal fool told you he thinks he may have said.

I personally hear and relate to, pray to, and work with St. Michael more than Christ. It's my namesake, and nature (dharma) to be a protector of others in life, I believe.

Does that make me evil in your opinion?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

No particular group is the NWO. The NWO will be an established one world government. Everyone/ group/ agency or whatever all play their part and will eventually all come together, the whole world will be the NWO. There's no duality or multiplicity about any of it, that's the point. All the groups are keys to the door that is a unified world under the rule of one ruler.

Heaven on earth they might call it; Though the Bible calls it the incarnation of Hell on earth and I think I'll stick with my God's version over the God of this world's version.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

somebody gets it.

Like all this Georgia Guidestones and Ebola BS.

"THEY want to KILL ME!"

Who are "They?"
Who are "You?"
What part of this layout do you have an issue with?
Oh, maybe the fact that you can't imagine this system, not having a pyramid system to climb, futile, til inevitable death? Sucks for you. As I said, congratulations on not being a human.

Time to you-know-what or you-know-what off.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Now that we have the internet, it's "Don't believe it unless there's a footnote reference to a book - then it must be true, and I don't need to check the reference. Thanks, Facebook and Google." While declaring them the enemy. Again, REALLY?!

The internet gives us the two way we never had before. Some body brings an event or article, whatever. People the world over gather to comment from their expertise. I for one love that aspect to it. Of course,

there will be non specific drivel,

there will be the requisite official retort,

there will be denial, insults, derailing, false affirmations and then…

waaay down in the secret part of the ignorant archive there will be this one or two people that go hey, thats not true, thats not what happened. I was there, wrote the book, invented the damn thing and heres the truth.

Suddenly our minds brighten, we hear music, the miasma is swept away, we see and understand.

Thats the part I want to be a part of. Thats why I am where.

Those that keep secrets and hide behind the scenes while simultaneously destroying everyone and everything will be exposed like never before.

edit on 18-10-2014 by intrptr because: aspelling,change

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Try believing in what Christ taught, and may continue to teach you from within and above, rather than what some mortal fool told you he thinks he may have said.

That was beautiful… (you heretic)

Theres only one book they cry. The "word" is the Word is the WORD. We worship the word of God. But most haven't the capacity or wisdom to understand and so rely on all the thousands of other books written to explain it to them.

Books aren't the source.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Christ is the revealer of what was once unseen. He made public the mystery of the Church age, and the mystery of the Blood of the Lamb. Those thimgs which were once hidden are now made public for all to know. Revelation is not the same as the Occult. The esoteric societies conspire with the UNSEEN network of fallen angels. So their practice remains Occulted to the outside world, while being revealed only to the elite.

Christ made it clear that we are only to pray to our Heavenly Father in the Son's name. Before you can do this, you must believe that Jesus paid the debt of your sins/sin-nature on the cross. If you are praying to the Archangel Michael, then you are conspiring with the Occulted network of Satan's kingdom. The true Archangels serve God, so they would not accept praise, worship, glory, or prayer that rightfully belongs to the Father, so you must be contacting a demon posing as Michael. While your intent may not be evil, yes you are practicing evil, and you are serving Satan's will, but you dont have to continue down this path.

Lucifer was never our liberator, he decieved man, and lead us into his slave market of sin. God simply wanted Adam and Eve to grow up before recieving the Knowledge of Good/Evil. You dont put a loaded gun in a toddler's hands, but after the child is matured, then he can responsibly handle a gun.

edit on 18-10-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added paragraph

edit on 18-10-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: nevermind

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You also have to believe in everything you believe in to believe there even is a "Satan," so, since I don't, your reply is pretty irrelevant to me and anyone else who doesn't believe "your" story. You have to first believe in God the way you do in order to believe in Satan, and to be a Satanist. You even have to have been a Catholic priest first, to be a priest in the Satanic Church, or so I've heard. So it seems the root of all evil is...your dualistic views.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Personally, I think there would have been a split between the Nazi's if Hitler were still alive in different outcome. Hitler may have been a military genius, but I doubt he was stable at all at the height of his campaign. There probably would have been a mutiny within the higher ranks of the Nazi Hierarchy.
There was case where one of his own men tried assassinating him, but had failed. And it was later proven where the Nazi assassin was given leniency for attemptive murder of his fuher in trials of Hitler highest officials.

As for how much the scientists helped the nazi's during the war is somewhat unclear, since it somewhat uncertain how close the Nazis were to making the atom bomb. Many rumors, say they weren't close at all to making, or they decided to turn to other interests. The most infamous one being making a ship that would be capable to out fly jets and travel vast distances.

Some scientists in the Nazi regime, such as aviations probably have had little blood spilled on their hands, while others in medical fields of the regime have plenty of it on theirs. Also, if they didn't do their job, their families and them would have been threatened in some cases.

And if the Axis of Evil did win the war, they'd be at each others throats. As for the Italians they would of waited and joined the winning side.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

There are things that I know regarding God's plan that no "mortal fool" could have ever taught me, but only the the Holy Spirit from within delivering knowledge from above. If you only knew a part of what I know, you would not write me off. These are not hidden things, but things that have been suppressed by Satan's efforts, and therefore forgotten.

You also have to believe in everything you believe in to believe there even is a "Satan," so, since I don't, your reply is pretty irrelevant to me and anyone else who doesn't believe "your" story. You have to first believe in God the way you do in order to believe in Satan, and to be a Satanist. You even have to have been a Catholic priest first, to be a priest in the Satanic Church, or so I've heard. So it seems the root of all evil is...your dualistic views.

Well, I suppose I would have to believe your view to support your view, but I see Satan as the source of sin, which is the true root of evil. So basically your entire OP is irrelavent to me, but variety is the spice of life, so what would your thread be without an opposing view. From your perspective, there is no Satan, therefore no enemy, therefore no evil. That line of thinking is used to justify evil.

Im not a Catholic, I am a believer in Christ, and therefore represent myself as a priest unto God. All believers in Christ are priests. The Catholics would have me excommunicated for that.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The obvious translation Satan means "adversary", although how the context of the word is put into a sentence could vary. It not like a name or title as to how it is commonly viewed or perceived today. If saying someone follows Satan, it literally sounds like "following the adversary", or "follower of the adversary". Also, comparing it to other names that are given to the devil, or destructive, or negative forces such as Lucifer, really sounds more like a title. Like how Lucifer means "Morning Star, or shining one".

Matthew
24 Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, "The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25"But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away."

I do know the perceptions of the name has changed, and have been mangled together, where it seem totally different from it original canon. If Satan means adversary, which means enemy, he could literally be meaning Satan came and sowed weed when they were sleeping.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well my OP is not about IF there is a God and/or Satan, it is about how people like to talk about things they don't understand, to the extent of contradicting themselves.

So I shouldn't talk about your beliefs, and you shouldn't talk about mine, before either of us do that right here and now, and accidentally prove my point.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Im aware that satan is a title, and so is Heillel ben Shahhar (the shining one or howling one, begotten of light). Whoever the shining one was, he eventually became the first enemy/satan, therefore I use Satan in reference to the first satan.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Understood, I was simply trying to cut into the underlying issue, but I suppose that is up for debate. With that said, it is still true that the NAZIs were funded by Zionist bankers who seem to be the elite members of an entire spectrum of esoteric societies. So in what light should we view these esoteric societies? In the light of their every day entry-level initiates, who has no control or influence over geopolitics (let alone domestic elections)? Or in the light (or darkness) of the elite who justify chaos for the manifestation of order. Order from chaos will not last, and "justified" evil cannot produce righteousness.

I dont care what any man, women, child, or angel says; I will never trust the Lucis Trust, I will never embrace Theosphy, I will never bow before the Rosey Cross, nor will I recognize the illumination of the Illuminati. What exactly are the Masons working so hard to build? I want no part of it. When it comes to the esoteric societies, you can consider me their adversary.

I will say it but once more: "A kingdom divided against itself will not stand."
edit on 18-10-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join