It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Draft/Troops In Effect-NYS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Winter is going to be out if control that's for sure. Its already getting crazy.
I'm still waiting to see what happens here in Texas.

a reply to: Biotech2024

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The police state comes. The American people savaged themselves so badly fighting for their personal narrow minded causes so long that now we all lose. I'm ready for the fascist police state. Are you guys?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What it's indicating is that not everyone will have the option of being treated state of the art level 4 facility.

They want the people to be treated at local hospitals. Wow,... The ramifications of it are just too much. Basically you won't be protected to the fullest as a healthcare worker.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Maybe I'll get those emergency lights on my vehicle... Ebola Cannon Fodder coming through ... Get out of my way!! On second thought . T-bone me!!. I'll wake up from a coma like Rick in Walking Dead..
edit on 17-10-2014 by Biotech2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

So this was an email sent to you? Forgive me if i missed something... are you a healthcare worker or in the service? Who did the email come from, is it an "official" email from the gov't or your employer, or is this a 2nd hand email from a coworker etc.

If true I imagine this is pretty serious, and definitely think people should know

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biotech2024
Just received word, volunteers being called for to treat Ebola patients. If not enough volunteers, doctors/nurses will be mandated by NYS to treat Ebola patients.

Treat ebola patiens where? In NYS or elsewhere? As in they send you to Atlanta, Nebraska, Maryland, or Missoula?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What it's indicating is that not everyone will have the option of being treated state of the art level 4 facility.

They want the people to be treated at local hospitals. Wow,... The ramifications of it are just too much. Basically you won't be protected to the fullest as a healthcare worker.

Well seeing as there are only 11 beds (so far) in level 4 facilities in the U.S. if we get even just a few more patients, they're full. They sent Pham to Maryland because Atlanta already has two.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev

So this was an email sent to you? Forgive me if i missed something... are you a healthcare worker or in the service? Who did the email come from, is it an "official" email from the gov't or your employer, or is this a 2nd hand email from a coworker etc.

If true I imagine this is pretty serious, and definitely think people should know

NYS ----> Healthcare System -----> Department Chief of Service ---------->
Healthcare Professional

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Just received word, volunteers being called for to treat Ebola patients. If not enough volunteers, doctors/nurses will be mandated by NYS to treat Ebola patients.

Treat ebola patiens where? In NYS or elsewhere? As in they send you to Atlanta, Nebraska, Maryland, or Missoula?

Treat patients locally.. Anyone who is selected or volunteers will go to regional training site (NYC).. For training in isolation PPE usage.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
They really need to pick ONE place to send all infected people and focus all their efforts on getting the buildings outfitted with enough beds, negative air and decontamination rooms, and the supplies, volunteers, and equipment there.

Ah okay. Ugh.
edit on 10/18/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
They really need to pick ONE place to send all infected people and focus all their efforts on getting the buildings outfitted with enough beds, negative air and decontamination rooms, and the supplies, volunteers, and equipment there.

Ah okay. Ugh.

They are planning for worse case scenario where every facility gets inundated.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

And you can tell us all of this... but you cant post the actual email?

I mean legally you've probably already "broken the rules" by telling us what you have... and now it wouldnt be that hard to actually track you.

Either way- at least they are preparing. My concern all along is what happens when inevitably we see more cases and the hosptals are over run. one patient pretty much wiped out their whole staff for at least 21 days... and it still wasnt contained. Im not very confident in most hospitals ability at containing the virus IF present. THey cant even contain C Diff , staph, mrsa, etc. Atleast someone is trying to prepare for a worst case scenario, finally...

I would hope they are doing the same in my, and every other state

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

Here's an example of a mandate from NYS where courts got involved.

NYS was the only state to mandate flu vaccines..

www.cnn.com...:HEALTH
edit on 18-10-2014 by Biotech2024 because: Link

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

You go ahead.I have a few bright ideas.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
The police state comes. The American people savaged themselves so badly fighting for their personal narrow minded causes so long that now we all lose. I'm ready for the fascist police state. Are you guys?

But their money and big screens were so important

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i'm i missing something?
when did the state of new york get the right to force private citizens to work.
is there something in the state licensing that allows that.

Ok so you don't know our governor then I guess. Prince Andy, or Ill Duce. He doesn't care about rights...

Don't get me going about him. I hope he gets voted out if/when he comes up for re-election.

If we have any. Wanna bet that as this thing spreads to other states besides Texas that martial law will be imposed?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Everything falls into place:

1) DHS bullet purchases.
2) FEMA coffins
3) Napolitino leaving office.
4) Holder leaving office.
5) Stricter GUN registration database
6) Militarization of Police
7) Patriot Act curtailing constitutional rights
8) UN trucks seen traveling through multiple states.
9) Medical supply shortage (IV Fluids)
10) Open borders to people carrying pathogens
11) CDC gross fumbles
12) Soldiers asked if they would kill Americans.
13) DHS creation
14) TSA creation
..etc

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i'm i missing something?
when did the state of new york get the right to force private citizens to work.
is there something in the state licensing that allows that.

Well, as someone who used to work in Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse as an admitting clerk, we were forced to work through our lunch breaks when it got very busy.

And the state got away with it. Figures.

The state can break its own labor laws. I wouldn't put it past the state gov't to force medical personnel to work w/Ebola patients, inc. people who work in the same field I used to. If I was still employed by that hospital and an Ebola patient came in, I would have left and put myself into quarantine. My family's health means more to me than any job.

Btw, on a related note regarding where I used to work,

Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse has been designated as one of eight hospitals in New York State that will be specially equipped to treat Ebola patients.

www.localsyr.com...

And yet another related report,

"Are local first responders prepared to treat an Ebola patient?"

www.localsyr.com...

Syracuse will have its hands full to say the least. Thanks alot, Gov. Cuomo.

edit on 18-10-2014 by dianajune because: typo

edit on 18-10-2014 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Would it be possible for you to post a copy of that email? Without any identifying information, of course.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Would it be possible for you to post a copy of that email? Without any identifying information, of course.

There's multiple people I have to call first. It's too late at night now to do it. There are various legal ramifications in the mandate.

<< 1    3 >>

join