It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Arrest with possible abuse in Ferguson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

ATF Officers identified themselves to a young man and the man rammed his car into one of the officers' vehicles. The man then ran before being caught. Shots were fired but no one was hit. Suspect was captured but supposedly kicked in the mouth according to the mother. She says there is blood on the ground where the incident occurred. ATF officers have reported that they found guns that they knew were stolen and had been looking for in the suspect's vehicle . Just heard on Fox 2 news

So were they gun supposed to be used during the rioting? Just asking?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That guy tried to run over the officers. He deserved to be kicked in the mouth. If that's even true. Witnesses in Ferguson are not very credible from what I've seen. He's lucky that that's all that happened to him.
edit on 17-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Thats the kind of nonsense you have going on in that neighborhood. Most times when cops tell someone to stop,they run like an idiot. I watched a teenage girl think she could assault the officers on our street one day. She was one bad little witch. Until they threw her to the ground and jumped her ,then twisted her arm behind her back and cuffed her. Finally after all that her worthless mother shows up,and asks them to release her daughter. They were like Um, not happening. She is being charged and arrested.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The moment he rammed the police vehicle, knowing full well they were law enforcement, he raised the situation to that of a deadly force encounter.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Just another situation to keep people all riled up in Ferguson so that the government crack down can continue to happen. Is Ferguson still under Martial Law? This also keeps people distracted as more of their rights and freedoms are taken away.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

The state of emergency ended a long time ago. The St Louis county police are handling policing in Ferguson but this was an ATF operation. What rights and freedoms are being taken away?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I don't know, I haven't been paying attention to what is being slipped into your bills. Here is what I do know you guys have already lost.

You can't plead the 5th anymore. You do have a right to remain silent but it will be used against you in a court of law.

Last I checked you guys don't have your first right, the right to free speech. How about the threat of being labeled a terrorist for exercising your First Amendment rights? Certainly that violates the First Amendment. There are also enacted laws allowing the secret service to arrest anyone protesting near the president or other designated folks. How about all that NSA spying?

For example, the following actions may get an American citizen living on U.S. soil labeled as a “suspected terrorist” today:

-Complaining about the taste of your tap water
-Being young (if you live near a battle zone, you are fair game)
- Using social media
- Reporting or doing journalism
- Having “strange odors” or “bright colored stains on clothes”
-Speaking out against government policies
-Protesting anything (such as participating in the “Occupy” or “Tea Party” movements)
-Questioning war
-Criticizing the government’s targeting of innocent civilians with drones (although killing innocent civilians with drones is one of the main things which increases terrorism.)
-Asking questions about pollution (even at a public Congressional hearing?)
- Paying cash at an Internet cafe
-Asking questions about Wall Street shenanigans
- Holding gold
- Creating alternative currencies
-Stocking up on more than 7 days of food (even though all Mormons are taught to stockpile food, and most Hawaiians store up on extra food)
- Having bumper stickers saying things like “Know Your Rights Or Lose Them”
- Investigating factory farming
- Infringing a copyright
- Taking pictures or videos
- Talking to police officers
- Wearing a hoodie
- Driving a van
-Writing on a piece of paper
- Not having a Facebook account may soon be added

And holding the following beliefs may also be considered grounds for suspected terrorism:
-Being frustrated with “mainstream ideologies”
- Valuing online privacy
-Being a libertarian
- Liking the Founding Fathers
- Being a Christian
- Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard
- Being “reverent of individual liberty”
- Being “anti-nuclear”
- Believe in conspiracy theories
- A belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack”
- “Impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
- Insert religion into the political sphere
- “Those who seek to politicize religion”
- Supported political movements for autonomy”
- Being “anti-abortion”
- Being “anti-Catholic”
- Being “anti-global”
- “Suspicious of centralized federal authority”
- “Fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
- “A belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in … survivalism”
- Opposing genetically engineered food
- Opposing surveillance

Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights

Overview of Changes to Legal Rights:
-FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
-FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
-FREEDOM OF SPEECH
-RIGHT TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION
- FREEDOM FROM UNREASONABLE SEARCHES
-RIGHT TO A SPEEDY AND PUBLIC TRIAL
- RIGHT TO LIBERTY

Sorry those were in cap locks in the article. Government Takes Away Basic Freedoms

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Yet the media outlets who posted that bilge are still up and operating.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
You seriously think you aren't on a watch list as a possible threat?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: Xcathdra
You seriously think you aren't on a watch list as a possible threat?

of course he is not...he is law enforcement...you know damn well there are 2 sets of rules

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Now, I am not one to blindly support a police department, since, as a part of the government machine, police forces are about as reliable as a rubber axe head. But I have to say, that a kick in the mouth is the least I would have expected for a suspect who had been resisting arrest, in possession of firearms, stolen property, and had just smashed up a police cruiser in his attempt to escape.

There is no abuse here, just a suspect who should have known better.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Xcathdra is a cop? You would think a cop being on a conspiracy site would have him on a list for sure.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Xcathdra is a cop? You would think a cop being on a conspiracy site would have him on a list for sure.

he sure is....as far being on a list himself who knows...i would imagine anyone who thinks outside the box would end up on some sort of a list somewhere as a potential trouble maker

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

ATF Officers identified themselves to a young man and the man rammed his car into one of the officers' vehicles. The man then ran before being caught. Shots were fired but no one was hit. Suspect was captured but supposedly kicked in the mouth according to the mother. She says there is blood on the ground where the incident occurred. ATF officers have reported that they found guns that they knew were stolen and had been looking for in the suspect's vehicle . Just heard on Fox 2 news

So were they gun supposed to be used during the rioting? Just asking?

ATF is a government agency and part of the DOJ and part of Obama's executive branch. I thought the government and Holder's DOJ was going to save us?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I don't know, I haven't been paying attention to what is being slipped into your bills. Here is what I do know you guys have already lost.

You can't plead the 5th anymore. You do have a right to remain silent but it will be used against you in a court of law.

Last I checked you guys don't have your first right, the right to free speech. How about the threat of being labeled a terrorist for exercising your First Amendment rights? Certainly that violates the First Amendment. There are also enacted laws allowing the secret service to arrest anyone protesting near the president or other designated folks. How about all that NSA spying?

For example, the following actions may get an American citizen living on U.S. soil labeled as a “suspected terrorist” today:

-Complaining about the taste of your tap water
-Being young (if you live near a battle zone, you are fair game)
- Using social media
- Reporting or doing journalism
- Having “strange odors” or “bright colored stains on clothes”
-Speaking out against government policies
-Protesting anything (such as participating in the “Occupy” or “Tea Party” movements)
-Questioning war
-Criticizing the government’s targeting of innocent civilians with drones (although killing innocent civilians with drones is one of the main things which increases terrorism.)
-Asking questions about pollution (even at a public Congressional hearing?)
- Paying cash at an Internet cafe
-Asking questions about Wall Street shenanigans
- Holding gold
- Creating alternative currencies
-Stocking up on more than 7 days of food (even though all Mormons are taught to stockpile food, and most Hawaiians store up on extra food)
- Having bumper stickers saying things like “Know Your Rights Or Lose Them”
- Investigating factory farming
- Infringing a copyright
- Taking pictures or videos
- Talking to police officers
- Wearing a hoodie
- Driving a van
-Writing on a piece of paper
- Not having a Facebook account may soon be added

And holding the following beliefs may also be considered grounds for suspected terrorism:
-Being frustrated with “mainstream ideologies”
- Valuing online privacy
-Being a libertarian
- Liking the Founding Fathers
- Being a Christian
- Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard
- Being “reverent of individual liberty”
- Being “anti-nuclear”
- Believe in conspiracy theories
- A belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack”
- “Impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
- Insert religion into the political sphere
- “Those who seek to politicize religion”
- Supported political movements for autonomy”
- Being “anti-abortion”
- Being “anti-Catholic”
- Being “anti-global”
- “Suspicious of centralized federal authority”
- “Fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
- “A belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in … survivalism”
- Opposing genetically engineered food
- Opposing surveillance

Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights

Overview of Changes to Legal Rights:
-FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
-FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
-FREEDOM OF SPEECH
-RIGHT TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION
- FREEDOM FROM UNREASONABLE SEARCHES
-RIGHT TO A SPEEDY AND PUBLIC TRIAL
- RIGHT TO LIBERTY

Sorry those were in cap locks in the article. Government Takes Away Basic Freedoms

And citizens demand it. Freedom of association unless you don't want to bake cakes for one protected class, eh? Freedom of speech unless it's "hate speech." Legal representation unless you are the wrong group. Freedom from unreasonable searches unless you smoke pot or own a scary gun.

Our own fellow citizens want to give our rights away. (Not directed at you, just saying.)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thanks, No only that but also people have not a darn idea how this cases has been used not to help the people but to make the police force bigger, more militarized and almost invincible so the next time they abuse somebody nobody can even tell, because they will be too busy bickering while the police keeps getting worst

In the last ten years the police has gotten worst and with more power beside technology to fight us the terrorist residents.

Sometimes people are such idiots that they fail to see how well they fall into the game been played.

We human beings are nothing but casualties and numbers to those that runs our so call security.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

exactly the point I was making in the first place with Xcathdra.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Amen.

Maybe I see it more clearly because I'm not from the States? Some people seem to be blinded by the events going on on their home turf. Their are a lot of jingoistic Mericans out there too.

I don't blame them though, it's depressing knowing things are manipulated in such a negative way and that we are essentially just cattle/slaves to them. ((I say we because the Puppeteers are all over the globe, not just in the States))

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

That's because they don't realize the full repercussions of their demands. Those feelings get shoved down their throats, they aren't genuine. People are duped into wanting their freedoms and rights taken away. It's the best way to accomplish the goal "You guys asked for this, we gave it to you" We just don't realize the shackles are being placed on all our necks.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The big question here in my mind is if he was kicked in the mouth at what point did that take place during the arrest ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join