It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Pulls Over A Cop & Gives Him A Warning!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Wow I can't believe the massive pile of crap you are typing.

The police arrest people for breaking the law. The police need to follow the law as well. The more they are allowed to get away with it, the more they will push the boundaries. You need to reevaluate your ridiculous ideals bud.

There is no justification for this behavior. The police need to be held to a higher standard than the citizens they are oppressing.

BTW it is important to every US citizen, including myself, bc the police need to be put in their place. That place is to protect and serve, not oppress and dominate. You are a blind fool if you believe otherwise,

edit on 18-10-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Or a corrupt cop

He slays sheep. Sounds like a blood thirsty pig to me

And we need to know our place as sheep or be slaughtered

It's a sic mindset
edit on pm1020143111America/ChicagoSat, 18 Oct 2014 23:47:25 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Yep. I got that impression.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: thirdcoast

That's the whole point of an unmarked cars or ghost cars. To catch you off guard.

As far as public safety and traffic enforcement, marked cars accomplish this much better than unmarked cars. Unmarked cars generate more tickets, but visible patrol cars do more to encourage observation of the posted limits.

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: okachobi

tell that to someone who isnt just avoiding a speeding ticket who is staking out a location for armed robbery, violent crime or otherwise.

Have you ever even MET a criminal before?

Thats the problem. People think speeding tickets are the main problem with cops because its the only thing they care about. ME ME ME. I dont like tickets. I dont like speed traps.

How about the rest of the country you supposedly care about. They dont deserve the protection you find inconvenient because it doesnt apply to you personally 90% of the time?

You never had an unmarked police car save someone you care about huh? I did. My family owns liquor stores in a hot neighborhood in NYC. We have been held up 3 times. Unmarked police cars saved my sister from being raped and killed with the rest of my family. How about that story. Does it trump the supposed working homeless guy that "didnt do anything wrong" but seems to hate cops.....

The cops drove by at the right time.... after the guys that held us up staked the place out for a couple days unnoticed. They would have waited for a squad car to drive by and then catch us at closing. They thought they were in the clear. Thank God cops drove by.....or my family would be dead.

But hey, F cops right. They are the devil. Trust the angry sociopaths that hate them....right?

edit on 10 19 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You never had an unmarked police car save someone you care about huh? I did. My family owns liquor stores in a hot neighborhood in NYC. We have been held up 3 times. Unmarked police cars saved my sister from being raped and killed with the rest of my family. How about that story. Does it trump the supposed working homeless guy that "didnt do anything wrong" but seems to hate cops.....

The cops drove by at the right time.... after the guys that held us up staked the place out for a couple days unnoticed. They would have waited for a squad car to drive by and then catch us at closing. They thought they were in the clear. Thank God cops drove by.....or my family would be dead.

But hey, F cops right. They are the devil. Trust the angry sociopaths that hate them....right?

Your scenario is completely different than what was presented in the video. The officer in the video was actually patrolling, i.e. pulling over potential traffic violators, in a completely unmarked vehicle. Would you pull over just because you saw lights in your mirror? I sure as hell wouldn't, at least til I got someplace I could see the car.

Your scenario presents the unmarked cars happened upon a crime in progress. Perhaps they were on a stakeout? And just happened to be in the right place at the right time?

Before other technologies were commonly used, a stakeout involved a person or team of people being physically on-site and concealed to view another party's activities from a safe distance. The people on the stakeout would observe patterns and behaviors, often for several days, weeks, or months at a time, in order to coordinate an appropriate response to the illegal or illicit activity.

What is a stakeout?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Here is another from the uk...

Police stop, account, vehicle check.

edit on 19-10-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I agree that the officer showed poise and professionalism worthy of his badge.

I don't agree the guy is an idiot. The officer claims to not know. He is just "following orders". Meanwhile, rapists impersonating officers are finding easy victims because it is easy to impersonate an officer that is in an unmarked car. It is a danger to public safety that far exceeds any benefit they would get from doing traffic stops in unmarked cars.

Our local police don't even have radar installed in the unmarked cars.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

For traffic infractions, ghost cars are what generates revenue, not marked police. Marked police is only if you want a presence to be known. Notice how everyone lags behind a cruiser and never in front?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Does it trump the supposed working homeless guy that "didnt do anything wrong"

my name location and story of how i wound up where i am is well documented on this site

as a matter of fact you can come visit me anytime my current location is in my post history

my life history is not a secret

yours is just another anonymous rant and , most likely a made up story to try to trump my "supposed" homlessness and real life situation

on in which i have been threatened with arrest and impound of my van , or as i call it home, for nothing but being homeless

so yes i have a problem with the way police act , and for good reason. i keep my head low and avoid them whenever possible , but all it takes is one slip and im not working or living in my van...

im destitute

i take no handouts from anyone or any government neither local state or federal. i work to survive.and count on noone

thats been my life

i made to kemah with less than $100 dollars in my pocket, a blown tire , and no gas

i was determined to survive with nothing or die on the beach watching the sun

why should i fear the police harassment for that? for making it on my own . for surviving without turning to anything illegal or handouts?

why would police want to put me in jail for that? for nothing but trying to survive in this country

land of the free and home of the brave

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

1- I dont care. You made bad choices in life, not me.

2- My story has also been posted on ATS before. It doesnt even matter though, unless you are saying an unmarked police car has NEVER saved someone.

3- Its not about you. You are a single person where as this attitude affects millions of people.

Get over yourself. Like I said in the posts that were removed. You are the very rot of this country.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

i was determined to survive with nothing or die on the beach watching the sun

why should i fear the police harassment for that? for making it on my own . for surviving without turning to anything illegal or handouts?

why would police want to put me in jail for that? for nothing but trying to survive in this country

The system opposes all the paths. It is dependant on you being dependent on it.

Luke 12:22-34King James Version (KJV)

22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?

26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?

27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.

30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

this attitude affects millions of people because my story is not isolated to me

it happens to millions of people due to the corruption of the police

how do i and my values make the police corrupt?

remember

You are in control of how this country's law enforcement will turn out. They are your neighbors and part of YOUR communities. YOU DESERVE the police you get.

how do i deserve the way the police treated and continue to treat me when i did nothing wrong?

what did i do to deserve this harassment?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I dont care what you did. You are so selfish and narrow minded like everyone else. ME ME ME.

You really think what you went through is representative of most people and their interactions with cops?

What ever, Keep getting arrested and fined and never understand why you are always at the receiving end for BS.

You suffer because you choose to.

BTW, the way you hate cops just begs the question if the guy that bothered you didnt pick up on that. Its like calling a waiter a dumb ass and then eating your soup with hesitation in case there is spit in it. The waiter would be wrong, but that doesnt mean you didnt do your part to make a bad thing happen.

EDIT TO ADD:
If you were a cop, you would end up becoming a bad cop. All you need to do is apply the same air of impunity , justifications and "can do no wrong" attitude and drape a uniform over it. Thats how you are just like them. Your values are the values of bad cops with the exception that they chose a different path. Same reasoning though. "my crap doesnt stink and if it does its your nose that is the problem, not my crap".

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I dont care what you did. You are so selfish and narrow minded like everyone else. ME ME ME.

how am i selfish or narrow minded?

You really think what you went through is representative of most people and their interactions with cops?

yes or we wouldnt have a posse forum and

this attitude affects millions of people

it wouldnt affect millions of people if millions of people hadnt had this expericance

What ever, Keep getting arrested and fined and never understand why you are always at the receiving end for BS.

i havent been arrested or fined in 15 years because i know the law better than the law does..ask the kemah cops

You suffer because you choose to.

who said i was suffering . my life is great besides being harassed by cops

BTW, the way you hate cops just begs the question if the guy that bothered you didnt pick up on that. Its like calling a waiter a dumb ass and then eating your soup with hesitation in case there is spit in it. The waiter would be wrong, but that doesnt mean you didnt do your part to make a bad thing happen.

i lived peacefully with these cops for over 6 months . it wasnt until i tried to stop a robbery at the walmart where i worked and answered the question of "what is your address" asked by the officer that they noticed and started the harassment. after reading up on a little texas law the harassment at my work place semi abated. so honesty with the police, that i thought would be ok as they never messed with me prior to the theft incident alerted them to my homelessness. as it turns out they dont like homeless people .

If you were a cop, you would end up becoming a bad cop. All you need to do is apply the same air of impunity , justifications and "can do no wrong" attitude and drape a uniform over it. Thats how you are just like them. Your values are the values of bad cops with the exception that they chose a different path. Same reasoning though. "my crap doesnt stink and if it does its your nose that is the problem, not my crap".

says you. if i was a cop i wouldnt last long as i would police my own first. and that never goes over well. should i provide examples of police who turned on their own? i can . and im sure you have read the stories so whats the point?

edit on pm1020143106America/ChicagoSun, 19 Oct 2014 18:19:36 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sure.

Your well adjusted mindset is just what we needed. You are awesome. Great really. Thanks for the advice.

To save time....:
Insert your contradictions you just made, highlighting the flaws in your argument to which you will respond with more contradictions from within the hole your head is in. THANKS! Cool story bro.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

please point out these

contradictions

with quotes pleae

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Is this not a two way street? You offered up a story that paint the cops in a heroic picture. Great story and glad cops were there to prevent any harm to your family.
But do you think that is representative of most people and their interactions with cops?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join